C.R. England Employee Review

View all C.R. England reviews

Would not recomend this company.
OTR Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Burns Harbor, INDecember 26, 2013
Had a young nephew die. CR England disregarded my requests so that I could not be with family at wake or funeral but instead was out of state out of legal hours to drive.
Pros
Actual work was easy.
Cons
Pushed to drive day and night randomly. Total disregard for safety.

Other C.R. England Employee Reviews

Cr England is a great company to work for.It has many advantages and plenty of resources to help you learn,build,and maintain a healthy career.
Driver (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 24, 2018
The staff are great!!There is plenty to do in the living quarters,and if in doubt you can practice anytime you would like.Trucks are always available during training.
Pros
Hands on great training, Great staff
Cons
Can’t think of any
Quick-Paced; Your experience is what YOU make it
Driver (Current Employee) –  Utah Test and Training Range, UTMay 23, 2018
I had done all my research before coming here, hopefully/probably like you did. I heard some good and some bad, and decided to make my own judgement. Once here, it was NOTHING like i had thought it’d be, i really enjoyed my stay here. I met a lot of cool people and again they all had their own judgement of course, but i stayed to myself mostly. I met people from my home state and people all over. A lot of people that i roomed with were helpful too. The dorm itself isn’t the BEST, but i didn’t expect it to be. The facility was pretty cool as well, grill food is good (new grill), game room was cool, lounge area was live (sporting events, this is nba semifinals time now)

Overall i enjoyed it! Good luck if you choose to come this way. Be an individual!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at C.R. England. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
1.4

1.5Personal Development

1.2Career Opportunities

1.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight