C.R. England Employee Review

View all C.R. England reviews

OTR truck driver
OTR driver (Former Employee) –  Waxahachie TexasAugust 19, 2014
I had just got my CDL a month before starting CR England. The main purpose of me going with this company was to get my experience driving a truck. I did 35,000 miles in a little over 2 months. I drove through 3/4th of the states in the country. I got experience driving on the open highway and also got experience driving in and out of congested cities. I left after 2 month because I was offered a job in the oil field.

Other C.R. England Employee Reviews

Quick-Paced; Your experience is what YOU make it
Driver (Current Employee) –  Utah Test and Training Range, UTMay 23, 2018
I had done all my research before coming here, hopefully/probably like you did. I heard some good and some bad, and decided to make my own judgement. Once here, it was NOTHING like i had thought it’d be, i really enjoyed my stay here. I met a lot of cool people and again they all had their own judgement of course, but i stayed to myself mostly. I met people from my home state and people all over. A lot of people that i roomed with were helpful too. The dorm itself isn’t the BEST, but i didn’t expect it to be. The facility was pretty cool as well, grill food is good (new grill), game room was cool, lounge area was live (sporting events, this is nba semifinals time now)

Overall i enjoyed it! Good luck if you choose to come this way. Be an individual!
Driver (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake CityMay 23, 2018
Staff and instructors are great. Student culture is fun and friendly. Movie every night. On site dorms. Great food. Top of the line training equipment. Looking forward to next step

Ask a question about working or interviewing at C.R. England. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
1.4

1.5Personal Development

1.2Career Opportunities

1.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight