C.R. England Employee Review

View all C.R. England reviews

Not worth the time
Driver/Lease Operator (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTDecember 7, 2013
Although I appreciated the schooling and training for my CDL the work to time off ratio is no balanced in any way. Requesting time off to get routed home is like pulling teeth. There were times I would request time off and get approved yet getting routed home was near impossible. Also the pay was weak for a lease operator after they got rid of the fuel cap in June 2013.
Pros
Decent training for CDL
Cons
Not enough pay for the time away from home

Other C.R. England Employee Reviews

Cr England is a great company to work for.It has many advantages and plenty of resources to help you learn,build,and maintain a healthy career.
Driver (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 24, 2018
The staff are great!!There is plenty to do in the living quarters,and if in doubt you can practice anytime you would like.Trucks are always available during training.
Pros
Hands on great training, Great staff
Cons
Can’t think of any
Quick-Paced; Your experience is what YOU make it
Driver (Current Employee) –  Utah Test and Training Range, UTMay 23, 2018
I had done all my research before coming here, hopefully/probably like you did. I heard some good and some bad, and decided to make my own judgement. Once here, it was NOTHING like i had thought it’d be, i really enjoyed my stay here. I met a lot of cool people and again they all had their own judgement of course, but i stayed to myself mostly. I met people from my home state and people all over. A lot of people that i roomed with were helpful too. The dorm itself isn’t the BEST, but i didn’t expect it to be. The facility was pretty cool as well, grill food is good (new grill), game room was cool, lounge area was live (sporting events, this is nba semifinals time now)

Overall i enjoyed it! Good luck if you choose to come this way. Be an individual!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at C.R. England. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
1.4

1.5Personal Development

1.2Career Opportunities

1.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight