C.R. England Employee Review

View all C.R. England reviews

Great career choice
Marketing Research Analyst (Current Employee) –  West Valley City, UTMarch 11, 2014
C.R. England provides a comfortable work environment, the family-oriented culture resonates throughout the office. On any day, from any position, you can be included and influence a meeting with a Chief officer or other executive management team members. The people are great to work with. In my role I am involved with all departments and divisions and I have had the opportunity to learn from so many brilliant and wonderful professionals. C.R. England is a fast-paced environment and therefore, time-management and a strong work ethic are critical skills necessary to succeed. Working for this company has been a very positive experience and I would highly recommend it to my friends and family.
Pros
Employee recognition programs, in-house grill, charitable opportunities, fun corporate events, and great exposure
Cons
Work silos

Other C.R. England Employee Reviews

Great place to begin your career
Driver (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 25, 2018
If you are ready to work hard and learn then it's a great place to get your CDL training paid for, gain experience, and learn more about the trucking industry. Come prepared with supplies, bedding, etc.
Pros
Free training
Cons
Time away from home
Good
Driver (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 25, 2018
It's very fast paced so be on your to toes to learn quickly always take advantage of any opportunity to learn or advance. And get as much driving experience as you can as fast as you can so you can start to make good money.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at C.R. England. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

1.4InHerSight Score

1.5Personal Development

1.2Career Opportunities

1.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight