C.T. Male Associates Employee Reviews

very professional
Surveyor/Septic System Designer (Former Employee) –  Ipswich, MADecember 28, 2017
performed as surveyor on all types of topographic land and boundary surveys and elevation surveys, prepared septic system designs, and drafted subdivision plans
Relaxed work environment
Market Research Intern (Former Employee) –  Latham, NYJune 23, 2016
- Worked on the assigned projects I had on my checklist
- Assisted co-workers with any task they needed help with.
- Communicated with my superior throughout the day discussing new or different ways to approach a specific task.
- I learned how to approach a task at many different angles and to really think outside of the box.
- I was not in direct contact with management.
- The hardest part of my job was grasping any engineering terminology.
- The most enjoyable part of the job was working with people that I knew cared about what they do.
Great Company, Great Environment
ASBESTOS AIR MONITOR (Former Employee) –  Latham, NYSeptember 25, 2015
An average day working as an asbestos air monitor involves waking up early, traveling to an asbestos abatement site and running air pump's for the duration of their work, using proper decontamintaion and personal protective equipment procedures to walk throught the abatement zone and check everything. Relay information to your manager and to the DEC if necessary, and finnaly dropping off your samples at a lab before dropping off your log book (if full) at the office. A full day usually takes around 10-12 hour's depending on how long the abatement crew work's.
Pros
Paid milage, Great co-worker's, Excellent office environment.
Cons
Lot's of travel, Not much room for a personal life.
great place to work
Project Monitor/Air Monitoring technician (Former Employee) –  Latham, NYAugust 30, 2014
Learned how to perform in a professional setting.Co-workers were great. Hardest part of my job was dealing with aggressive contractors. Most enjoyable was working with clients and having them satisfied with services.
Pros
great coworkers
Dedicated to client's needs
Project Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Latham,NYFebruary 24, 2014
A 104 year old professional services firm with deep roots in the community delivering quality