C2S Technologies, Inc Employee Reviews

2.0Pay & Benefits
Fun workplace with fun and relaxed people and managers
Game Tester (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WANovember 9, 2017
Depending on the game you would work on for that day, you'll either enjoy your day very much or find it quite boring. I learned a lot of technical terms associated with testing video games. Everyone is friendly and willing to help you all the time. Hardest part of the job is not being able to talk about what goes on in the lab to people outside of the lab. The most enjoyable part is testing video games with funny people.
Excellent start for someone pursuing a career in game testing.
Functional Game Tester (Current Employee) –  Redmond, WADecember 14, 2015
Being that this was my first job working in game testing I was expecting the job to be tedious and boring, but from my very first day I found the job to be both engaging and fun. I found my coworkers to be professional and have no qualms about answering any question you might have. The breaks are fair and plenty of restaurants are close by. The job itself is feels fun even when you are testing something you would never touch outside of work. The only qualm I can think of is that you don't have a solid work schedule your first few weeks.
Pros
Excellent working environment, coworkers, and job experience.
Cons
Inconsistent work schedule the first few weeks.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at C2S Technologies, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

C2S Technologies, Inc Reviews by Job Title