C3/CustomerContactChannels Employee Reviews

Found 1,077 reviews matching the search See all 1,150 reviews
it's ok but don't expect to be trained
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  McGregor, TXAugust 22, 2019
there are worse jobs, but do this only if you have to. it's a great way to get out of fast food or other entry level jobs. the culture can be toxic or encouraging, depending on who
you associate with. I made friends, and i loved working with members, but the job was hard because there was very little direction and it was hard to tell how to do anything correctly, because everyone has a different opinion. management is uptight and HR is rude. But it's better than nothing. it's also a great way to show employers that you're capable of handling health information. do this for a few months, then work as a medical dispatcher. same work, much more pay.
Pros
experience with health information, decent pay, good hours.
Cons
will not work with school or any other obligations. health insurance is very poor.
Short term only
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  McGregor, TXAugust 21, 2019
The most stressful job i ever had..i have worked in call centers for more than twenty years and is the worst by far. Benefits package is a JOKE..YOU ARE EXPECTED TO BE AT WORK IF NOT ON VACATION OR ON FMLA.
Good work culture. Not groomed for success
Experience Champion (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 16, 2019
Working here is pretty rough to be blunt. The left hand does not know what the right hand is doing. The work culture here is amazing though. The only thing that makes this place worth working is the people. The people and culture is amazing. The company sadly does not groom your for success. A big chunk of the training information is incorrect. It ends up hindering you on the floor once you get out.
Horrible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 14, 2019
Worked there for less than a year, they forced overtime even tho I couldn’t due to medical issues, management was a joke and the health benefits were horrible only good thing were the co workers. Pay was a joke for how much you had to do.
Launching Pad to elsewhere
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, Arizona 85710August 14, 2019
This is a great place to be if you have no idea who you are, what you want or where you're going! This is the opportunity to resent your existence and slave for pennies to [hopefully] take off elsewhere. The OT 1.5x made it worth it for my 8month or so endured humiliation. Goodbye C3. Now I dropped a C and launched up 0.7 to the CaptionCall 3.7 Parttime Lifestyle. I got good feels about this. We're going places!
Very unprofessional
Health Insurance Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 14, 2019
Everyone was really unprofessional & security guards were peeves....the training process was good I learned alot..but after that once you got on the floor it was so much drama...& we were only getting to do way more stuff I felt like wer were getting under paid
I had some nice people i trained with and worked with, no one i really didnt like.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 14, 2019
I liked my job after i got better at it because my training was just adequate, so after a few months of on the job training more or less, i felt much more confident. My supervisor was nice and others were helpful and friendly.
I just wanted to work less hours since sitting made my back and knees hurt, eventhough i tried to walk alot on breaks and lunch. There was only full time positions. Its fine for younger in shape persons, and you want the hours, but pay never changed start $11.50 and stayed that way unless you maybe got promoted.
N/a
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 12, 2019
no workday activities must stay at your stations and not stand up headphones on at all times no personal break times must be deducted from your 2 15- min break times or lunch must follow co policy no phones
on floor will be termination 4 week training high turnover from hired employees quiting or fired. never sign final write up to protect yourself in case you need unemployment ...... poor health care provided. especialy for the elderly
Nice laidback job
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 12, 2019
Typical day at c3 was just get to work on time and head straight to the phones. the hardest part was just the call volume its was just sometimes back to back all night. the paycheck had to have been the most enjoyable thing of C3
Horrible
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 11, 2019
C3 tells u a lot of good things about working for them but never deliver. They tell you that there are opportunities and don't follow through change policy without telling you
C3( T-mobile, Humana)
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  ArizonaAugust 9, 2019
I worked here as a temporary job (multiple times in my life) while awaiting my paperwork to go through so that I could use the schooling I took to better my life. I learned the ins and outs about Medicare, more specifically Humana. I also worked customer service for T-Mobile(on a different occasion) which allowed me to move forward into sales in a retail store. Although this was always viewed as a place for temporary employment, this company opened so many doors for my future.
Stay away!
Custome Sevice Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 8, 2019
Worst place to work for! They make it seem amazing during training, but once you hit the floor lol it’s like being thrown to the sharks in the deep end and you can’t swim!
BAD MANAGEMENT but good pay is not worth losing my sanity over
Licensed Health Agent (Former Employee) –  McGregor, TXAugust 6, 2019
The project I worked for was great but the Supervisor needs to go. More than 25 employees complained about her to HR and nothing was ever done. She is incompetent, rude, very unprofessional and the list goes on. Many employees quit because they could not handle the emotional stress she caused them. The excuse was that we didn't understand her and we needed to give her a chance.
Will leave you morally bankrupt.
Data Tech Cox Communications (Former Employee) –  Twin Falls, IDAugust 6, 2019
Your direct supervisors do the best they can with the tools they're given.The 4 week training is a complete waste of resources, time, and will come to little value to you once you hit the floor. They will feed you a narrative that the job is very fun, easy, and hassle free. It's non stop customer service, so don't be naive. That isn't really my issue with them though.

I love some of the people I met. Even the trainers are the best, and if you're willing to learn, they're willing to work with you. The problem is how the floor is run, the every day chaos, incredibly high turn over, and you will get some belligerent callers who will make you feel like an idiot. But those would be much easier to shake off if you were set up to achieve their expectations of you. So it is what it is. It's a job. Take it or leave it. Good luck everyone.
Productive Place of Work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Twin Falls, IDAugust 6, 2019
There was always something that needed to get done. The customers we most of the time people that were willing to work with you, but more often than not there were those that just wanted someone to yell at.
Stresfull and limited break time
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 5, 2019
Must have an ample scope of knowledge about the clients (out of state health care cia) benefits for customers in order to satisfy caller's (member or provider) inquiries
Humana Client Services
Health Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 4, 2019
Liked this company. Client Services for Humana. Easy Hire. Great training. Wonderful Management. Monthly team get togethers. Plenty of Management time with individual employees.
Life sucking
Customer Service Representative wah (Current Employee) –  McGregor, TXAugust 4, 2019
Completely unorganized. Assigned a supervisor that worked nights when more than half the team works days. SMES are no help at all. They help their favorites but leave the others hanging out to dry
Unprofessional work environment
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 4, 2019
Lots of fights and other types of alterations. Unprofessional employees including management staff, retaliatory behavior displayed by management. Lack of caring displayed towards employees.
Pros
Clients are generous to C3 employees
Cons
Hostile work environment
poor
call re (Current Employee) –  McGregor, TXAugust 2, 2019
poor place to work.. no raises at all and if your not friends with a manager they don’t care if your needing help.. stressful to the max....
don’t think about any higher positions they never give them

Ask a question about working or interviewing at C3/CustomerContactChannels. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.3Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight