C3I Solutions Employee Reviews

Good first step into the IT Field
Quality Assurance Analyst (Special Project) (Current Employee) –  Pittston, PAJuly 27, 2018
Typical day at work will include sitting at your desk and taking phone calls and emails about computer issue that user's run into or requests for access to shared drives and mailboxes and whatnot. Depending on the time of year, it can be very slow and you can find ways to entertain yourself while waiting for requests to come in. I'm lucky enough to have a knowledgeable team to work with so I never run into issues where I don't know what to do with. As an entry level job it taught me alot about windows troubleshooting, printer troubleshooting, some basic server and networking knowledge, and some company specific knowledge that taught me how businesses work and act.

Management is decent. No complaints. The manager that I reported to went above and beyond for me and offered help where I wasn't expecting it. He was very helpful.

Workplace culture is very casual. Business casual when clients visit. Coworkers have time to joke around and talk with each other.

Hardest part of the job is logging the work and making sure that you leave an adequate paper trail of everything you did to resolve an issue so that other's can follow suit in case the issue is repeated.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the gratitude you receive from resolving user's issues. I also enjoy learning new things at work, although after 3 years of being with the company I feel that the time for a change is natural.
Pros
Relaxed environment. Plenty of down-time. Great way to get your foot in the door.
Cons
Short breaks, benefits
it's a job
Customer Service Specialist Tier III (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 25, 2018
If you're not the managers favorite, then it's entirely possible that they will prevent you from moving up. It doesn't pay very well but the calls aren't back to back....
Worst call center job EVER
Account Representative II (Former Employee) –  Kings Mountain, NCJuly 25, 2018
I worked at the Kings Mountain call center and it was the most disorganized place of business I have ever worked for. Not only is the turnaround high for phone agents, but the HR Dept can't even keep people in there! Management is a joke, and they're more concerned with being friends than getting work done. Alot of empty promises too, just to get people in, then when you start working you see it was all bs. The people I worked with were cool and we had free coffee, which were literally the only positives. This place told us DURING TRAINING, that they are one of, if not the lowest paying call centers in NC. So all in all, the cons definitely outweigh the pros of working here.
Pros
Free coffee; Cool Coworkers
Cons
Everything else
Very fun and relaxed place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 9, 2018
C3I solutions is a very friendly environment to work in. All the managers and coworkers are pleasant and make coming to work easy and fun. There is plenty of opportunity for advancement and the leads encourage you to get there.
Relaxed environment
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Current Employee) –  Horsham, PAJuly 5, 2018
It is a relaxed environment however the pay is very light compared to the duties we are given . If the pay was better and the training was better it was be a good place to work
Great company to learn
Help Desk Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAJune 19, 2018
C3i Solutions is a great call center job. It gave me the tools that I needed to learn about the call center environment and also basic IT work. It allowed to me to advance my career from a Level 1 Help Desk Analyst to Help Desk Supervisor. My only compliant with the job is how much it pays.
Poor management
Member Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Kings Mtn, NCJune 12, 2018
The management never knows what is going on and they are horrible about relaying information to it's employees. You are always in the dark. Not enough pay to stay here to work under these circumstances. Constant turnover.
neptisom and not women friendly
Technical support (Former Employee) –  NJJune 10, 2018
Generally the people who do get promoted are people who go out together.

Aside from that there are rarely raises and if there are its maybe ten cents a year.

Harassment is taken lightly. The solution is to just separate people rather than disiplin the person doing the harrassing.
Great place to work , but you must have patience.
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Kings Mountain, NCMay 30, 2018
Great PTO. shifts decent as well as pay. Working here , there are a lot of positive vibes as well as fun times, but it can be very stressful. The material Is easy, and a positive mindset is necessary to make it. I would recommend someone who is flexible and easy going communicating with strangers to apply here.
Benefits
Cons
Mid day shift
Poor Management
IT Specialist (Former Employee) –  Madison, NJMay 28, 2018
Management is Extremely poor! Hard time getting in contact with managers. Favoritism is present at the workplace. Management is clueless what goes on at their sites. Better to avoid this company. Better options out there for sure.
Pros
Cons
Pay, No advancement
Company can't keep employees
Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Pittston, PAMay 23, 2018
This is a company that has difficulty finding & keeping employees. Compensation is low. Opportunities for advancement are few & far between. Management style is overbearing. Overall not a good experience as a call center.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Low pay. Medical insurance is too high. Very few paid holidays.
Working for C3i Solutions
Phone Representative (Former Employee) –  Kings Mountain, NCMay 22, 2018
C3i Solutions was a really good opportunity for me and It gave me a chance to expand as far as more work options. C3i Solutions just wasn't paying enough and I would like to get out there and expand for more work options. I am looking for a job as soon as possible and would love to join a friendly and welcoming staff.
not satisfied
Customer Service Representative III (Current Employee) –  Kings Mountain, NCMay 21, 2018
Its like high school and everyone is in your business.
Human Resources is supposed to be for the employees but they are sided up with mgmt. I just feel like they want you to put out alot of work but not compensate you for it
Pros
Cons
gossip, gossip, gossip
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXApril 30, 2018
Was a very fast paced environment, people were very friendly, management was very organized. The hardest part was probably getting the customer sales
Stressful environment with terrible pay
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Kings Mountain, NCApril 22, 2018
I worked here a little over a year and I couldn’t get away fast enough. There’s no room for advancement and not to mention they are one the lowest paying call centers in the state of North Carolina. Management also sets high expectations and you’ll take on a lot of work for them to coast on by.
Pros
Great benefits package
Cons
Everything else
Disorganized and Stressful
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Pittston, PAApril 21, 2018
I have been working at C3i Solutions as a Security Guard for about 8 months and have had to clean up after other guards (literally), was the only person making attempts at fixing their access systems, have plugged in about 40 or more hours on average a week, and really took the extra step at work and I have only ever been lied to and deceived. I have been promised full-time positions, promised promotions, and have been taken advantage of. I currently work there and that is only until I can find a new jobs to replace it. I would highly recommend reconsidering working there.
Pros
Weekend shifts are quiet
Cons
HArd-workers will never advance in this business
Great Atmosphere with Growth Opportunity
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Upper Gwynedd, PAApril 12, 2018
The company provides great opportunities for internal employees to grow within the business. Management allows internal employees with the right education and experience to interview for employment openings that fit their background and work history.
Awful
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  HorshamMarch 12, 2018
Stay far away from this place. Everything about it is terrible. And this is really no joke. Managers are a joke. No advancement available unless you kiss up to the managers. Lots of favoritism and nepotism.
Cons
I loved my job but the managers had no idea what is going on
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Kings Mountian, NCMarch 1, 2018
We would get told to do one thing, then get in trouble for not doing it another way. They say they advance within, but if you don't kiss their butts, you'll never advance. If you don't work you're promoted, if you work, you're over looked or let go. It's insane. I honestly don't know how management sleeps at night. I'm so glad I left.
Great Team
IT Analyst (Former Employee) –  Morristown, NJMarch 1, 2018
*We were a Brazilian help desk for a pharmaceutical company (Merck and Allergan).
*My schedule was 8AM-5PM but when hours changes in Brazil my schedule changes to 6AM-3PM. After returning from maternity leave i tried request for a more flexible schedule but the company wanted me to cover the early morning shift of 4AM-1PM.
*I Never had an issue with my Manager, he always always fair with my hours and duties to the company.
*The hardest part of the job was dealing with the shift change every winter.
*The easiest part of my job and the most rewarding was being recognized every month for being a great analyst
Pros
Paid Off vacation, Health Benefits
Cons
Shift Change

Ask a question about working or interviewing at C3I Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.