CACI International Inc Employee Reviews

Found 1,404 reviews matching the search See all 1,497 reviews
Excellent Place to Work
Software Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 17, 2019
Wonderful work environment. Great team members. Opportunity to grow. You are encouraged to learn new tools. Everyone is very helpful. I highly recommend CACI.
Caci
Principal Integrator (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAJanuary 14, 2019
CACI has become a low costs large federal contractor where your employment can end quickly after a contract end. You go work for a contract, not a company anymore.
Good for GIS experience, not good for actual work
Internship (Former Employee) –  Fort CollinsJanuary 12, 2019
Great to get GIS experience then get out the door, poor management, not all that helpful in maritime, by the time I moved upstairs I was burnt out from the lack of feedback and help I got downstairs, manager was a little prejudice towards temp workers. Tedious work, but again great for getting your foot in the door. Workplace culture was a lot of gossip but when I moved upstairs I found coworkers to be friendly and very helpful and finally made a connection. Just wasn't for me.
Pros
you can pick your schedule
Cons
Management was poor, feels like a classroom
Horrible Company to work for.
Quality Assurance Manager (Current Employee) –  Sterling, VAJanuary 11, 2019
Horrible Company to work for.
Ruthless managers

Don't even think about working here
slavery
people don't get along
very bad bosses
unprofessional
rude
Great Place to work!
Sr. Recruiting Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAJanuary 10, 2019
I loved working at CACI. Everyone was professional and team players. They have locations worldwide and the ability to grow within the company. I recommend CACI.
No Training
Expert, Principal (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAJanuary 9, 2019
I had no opportunities for advancement and there was no funding for professional certification training or maintenance. Management was all but invisible to both staff and clients.
Pros
Good pay, benefits
Cons
No growth opportunities
Good Place to work
Investigator ll (Current Employee) –  Pasadena, MDJanuary 6, 2019
A typical work day at CACI is at times stressful, but what job isn't. I believe the management genuinely cares about their employees and their opinions in regard to the job. The hardest part of the job is, at times, upper management will forget we are human; at times they expect too much. The most enjoyable part of the job is making your own, schedule and working from home. CACI is a good place to work. However, so many other companies are paying a higher salary for the same job, and I believe if CACI doesn't step up, they have the potential to lose good employees.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Salary
It was a great place to work
System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Fort Sam Houston, TXJanuary 4, 2019
Workplace culture was professional yet a relaxed environment. Opportunities to learn other skills was in your on hands. Enjoyed the working with everyone in the office and when deployed.
Pros
Many opportunities available
Cons
Deployments
Infrastructure/Systems Administration T3
Infrastructure/Systems Administration T3 (Current Employee) –  Crestview, FLJanuary 4, 2019
I currently have the opportunity to work from home on the government contract. They offer a lot of benefits and incentives through the company. They provide room for growth and options for additional training.
Benefits
Cons
Govt Shutdowns
Systems Engineer
Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAJanuary 4, 2019
• Executed systems planning, business information analysis and process improvement initiatives.
• Support staff and end user with resolution of systems issues, malfunctions or software programming problems.
• Managed full hardware development planning process including the design of specifications, diagrams, techniques and strategies.

Want to know more about CACI International Inc?

Ask a question
Contract Government Job
Business Process Analyst (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJanuary 3, 2019
CACI is a good company with pretty good benefits for contract work.
I did not work at the main office location but in another state so I am not sure how he corporate headquarters climate is.
The client(s) that we support at DOJ are mostly plesant and easy to get along with.
D.C. Senior Paralegal (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCDecember 27, 2018
The typical work day is very structured due to the Rules of Civil Procedures in the Tax Division at DOJ which governs the majority of our work. We are currently dealing with a backlog of cases that are between 3-5 years old. There is an in-depth review of the each case and we have to analyze all the financial details in our discovery process in order to move forward with the case with our collection efforts or we make the recommendations to send the case back to the trial section for further handling because there is no assets from which collections can be taken to reduce down the taxpayer(s) outstanding debt liabilities.
Pros
Health care benefits are excellent
Cons
There needs to be a separation between sick leave and vacation leave.
Ability to work remotely
Background Investigator I (Current Employee) –  TexasDecember 26, 2018
Requirements to promote do not line up with promises made during initial training. It seems the promotion program is set up so that very few promote. Yet, you are told false expectations of a timeframe in which promoting is possible/expected.
Pros
Work from home, Flexible Hours
Cons
Counterproductive Promotion Standards/Process
network manager
Information Systems Security Officer (Former Employee) –  O'ahu, HIDecember 26, 2018
i loved my job but the contract ran out of money, CACI found me another job. It was cool as well but, then the military had my husband transfer short notice and they could not find me employment at that time. I loved CACI but, I could not find employment with them at my current location.
Pros
raises/staff
Cons
changing jobs abruptly
Biased opinion... CACI lost conract I was on
IT Manager (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VADecember 26, 2018
CACI lost contract I was working on four months into project due to poor performance. I am sure they have other contracts where they do very well. They have many contracts, they simply mishandled the one I was on.
very god job
Electronic Assembler/Technician (Former Employee) –  MarylandDecember 24, 2018
very good place to work and train lot
Electrical Assembly Technician (Former Employee), Maryland – December 24, 2018
Pros: very good place to workCons: none
good company to work and employer help if needed
coed work do help
steadied work received lot of training
Management come ask us anything we need
wok place is very friendly.
typical work day is very long.
the hardest part day i had train a lot
Chief Engineer/Scientist (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen Proving Ground, MDDecember 21, 2018
Less unneeded activities, concentrate to make custom task complete. Business oriented cultures. There are offer for company stocks. Tax deferred saving plan which keep employers to remain in the company.
Great Place to Work
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VADecember 20, 2018
Management quality was very high. Work ethic and professionalism of coworkers was exceptional. Most stressful part of job was high level of uncertainty obtaining project funding.
Nothing to say
Hardware Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Lawton, OKDecember 17, 2018
CACI is a decent place to work. Benefits are ok over all and they are working to try and make them better. Not much else to say really. May be in the future if the offer is right I will go back to work for them.
So-so Middle-Tier Defense Contractor
Senior Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 14, 2018
Not big enough to do really cool engineering associated with big dollar government work. Not small enough to be innovative. Their best bet is to get bought by a "big" in the ongoing defense industry consolidation. C-Suite is unimpressive.
Pros
Good insurance
Cons
Not forward looking - 100% "bottom line"

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CACI International Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at CACI International Inc.

Powered by Comparably