CACI International Inc Employee Reviews

Found 1,297 reviews matching the search See all 1,387 reviews
Great Place
Human Resources Specialist (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 20, 2018
I'm pretty new here, but so far, it seems to be a good place to work. Good company culture, and morale within my office is good. Benefits provided are comparable to other companies.
Great Place to Work
Database Analyst and Business Rules Developer (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen Proving Ground, MDSeptember 19, 2018
The company cares about employees. Modern office space with great amenities. Easy access to managers who really take an interest in the well being of employees. Seeks to build well rounded integrated teams.
Caci
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 17, 2018
I've enjoyed working for CACI for nearly 10 years. Investment in employee growth and retention, promotions for deserving employees, flexible schedules, bonuses when earned.
Good company to work for
SR. NETWORK ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VASeptember 13, 2018
CACI is an excellent company to work for, which exudes ethics and honesty.

Excellent contract portfolio.

Excellent employee on-boarding.

This company makes a point to hire ex-military.
Great place to work!
Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen, MDSeptember 10, 2018
I've worked for CACI for a few years and I have no complaints on the contracting side. Everything has been suitable to my needs and I have enjoyed my time here.
Good career if you can maintain a good life balance. Helpful leaders and mentors. Informative with updated information on a daily basis.
Background Investigator, Level 1 (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 8, 2018
Good career if/one can maintain a good life balance.
PRO, meeting people & officing from home.
CON,returned cases for add'l work/ & meet'g deadlines.
Pros
Good company to work for, decent benefits, and room for growth.
Cons
Can be hard maintaining a healthy quality of Work and life balance, Many logistical challenges in meeting clients, making deadlines.
CACI was middle of the road
Senior Principal Analyst (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VASeptember 7, 2018
Peers were knowledgeable and professional. Teams collaborated pretty well. There was minimal separation and differences in compensation and benefits to stand out personnel.

I do not have many bad things to say about CACI. It was very middle of the road. Decent benefits and compensation. Management left much to be desired.
Pros
Team collaboration
Cons
Management, no rewards for top performers
First rung in the career ladder
Systems Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VASeptember 4, 2018
Very relaxed working environment. Depending on the contract you are working, the managers can be good to great. Lots of talk, not to much action. Managers love to solicit feedback, and don't act on it.
Watch your back
IT (Former Employee) –  OKC, OKSeptember 3, 2018
Don’t try and make friends there. Trust nobody. Very cut throat. Some of the former military employees are awesome. Go to work, do your job and go home.
A good place to work if you're motivated and on the right project.
Development Lead (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VASeptember 3, 2018
I've worked at CACI over 19 years. I've mostly enjoyed the people and the various learning opportunities. If you're determined to grow and learn there is plenty of opportunity. I mostly liked my managers but there were a few I could do without.
Pros
Flexible hours and great benefits.
Cons
Too much management overhead.
Productivity
Background Investigator (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VAAugust 30, 2018
The job is flexible and you work remotely. You have all the tools available to do your job. The hardest part is making sure you stay motivated when no one is watching.
Caci
Fleet Readiness Assessment Analyst (Current Employee) –  Norco, CAAugust 24, 2018
hard to give an appropriate review as I have only been with them for a few weeks at the time of writing this. As of now, the onboarding process seems a bit disjointed.
ok
Payroll Processor, Payroll Department (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAAugust 23, 2018
Good company good benefits and flexible schedule.
Location is great close to metro. Bus picks up and drop off to Metro station free of charge. Parking is free which saves lots of money per month.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
no coffee
No Loyalty
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAAugust 16, 2018
Upper management has no real plan, what they what to do changes year over year. They provide no real training and will sell you out by insourcing or reorganizing so people lose their job but they get bonus and pay raises.
Yearly recompete for contract
Program/Project Operations, Lead (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VAAugust 16, 2018
Very unsecured. Having to worry about getting contract awarded on a yearly basis. Never know if I have a job the following year. Limited opportunity to grow.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Contract work
Workplace Culture
Program Financial Analyst, Principal (Former Employee) –  Reston, VAAugust 14, 2018
I worked offsite so have no experience with the typical company interactions. They had a good introduction to benefits and other orientation related items. Once I reported to the customer site I had very little interaction with any company personnel.
My First Job for a Defence Establishment
Senior BMET (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCAugust 12, 2018
Complete Assigned Task. Place Part Orders.
To Use Forklift and Work in a Depot Environment
Management was Friendly and cooperative
Work Place was Fast Paced and Friendly
Was to Move Boxes on Pallets
Cultural Outings and Routine Parties .
Pros
Positive Attitude
Cons
Professional Growth Limited to Ex-Service Personal only
Good place to work, but more business changes should involve support staff.
Manager, Travel Accounting (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAAugust 10, 2018
Management need to involve ideas from support staff. Communication should be promoted as a two way process.
More work life balance should be allowed and the promotion of remote working in more areas should be allowed.
Felt like a number not an employ
Sr. Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCAugust 10, 2018
I have worked hard for this company with very low recantation. Everything you do to help the customer or work hard never gets back to the company. they will make sure that you are breathing and then keep on going type mentality. I worked closely with my manager who was great however he could barley get anything done for us due to the person above him. I can tell you how many times he was looked over for a promotion and they hired outside the company. They hire someone that wont come and visit sites or barley know their people. So when time comes for promotions or raises the people that don't do anything except work in the main building get it all. Not the people that are out in the field working their hardest to make CACI look good. I was greatly upset being forced to move to CACI when my contract was done. The only reason I stayed was cause my customer liked the work I did. But remember customer wont dictate your raise or money the Company does. I have been told that they the customer has paid more every year for my position and I don't see a dime of that money CACI doesn't even recognize the work I have done to make them more money.
Pros
Benifits
Cons
Benifits are expensive
Excellent Company
Background Investigator Level I (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 9, 2018
CACI is a company worth investing your future into. Their commitment to education, job advancement, fair salaries, and experienced and qualified leadership is bar-none.

I am a valued employee at CACI, who also values CACI.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CACI International Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

75out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at CACI International Inc.

Powered by Comparably