CACI International Inc Employee Reviews

Found 1,357 reviews matching the search See all 1,448 reviews
Company provided the ability to grow within the industry
System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VANovember 14, 2018
Company provided the ability to grow within the industry and provide customers the support they needed. Job provided an opportunity to learn on the run, creating a network of positive supporters along the way. This position led to the path to becoming the task lead for a large directorate
Pros
Opportunity to grow
Great place to work!
Software Developer 3 (Current Employee) –  remoteNovember 12, 2018
very good place to work. the people are very professional and they encourage decisions being made from the employees. management is very easy to get along with.
Government contractor
Engineering Technician III (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen Proving Ground, MDNovember 10, 2018
Pay is fair for the work done. Jobs are hard to come by. All work is dependent on contracts. If you are not related to someone be prepared to be let go if needed. Benefits were okay. I received there Eagle Award one week and then was layoff.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Layoffs
Nice!
AV/VTC Technician (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VANovember 9, 2018
This company truly values its employees and the work life culture is wonderful. They are a family oriented company and I enjoyed working there during my tenure.
Huge Defense Contractor, huge corporate workplace
Multimedia Designer/Studio Manager (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VANovember 7, 2018
Working at CACI, was provided with a professional work environment with sufficient IT support and software tools needed to perform my job. Management was disconnected, and preferred awarding inducements, bonuses, recognition to sales staff who won contracts.
Pros
professional environment, decent corporate benefits
Cons
Management disconnected to staff
Excellent structure and management. All around great company to work for.
Mobile Device Manager (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VANovember 6, 2018
Typical work days were busy but engaging. I learned how to manage my time wisely and effectively while guiding the team in the right direction. Management allowed you to lead the team without being micromanaged. The workplace culture is upbeat and productive. The hardest part of the job was transitioning everyone off of the contract when it ended. The most enjoyable part was the team meetings each week.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
Expected a little more from management at times.
Good work life balance
PROGRAM CONTROL ANALYST, SENIOR PRINCIPAL (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VANovember 5, 2018
Allowed to work from home when required. Hours are flexible.
Constant organization changes with little communication.
Location is great in Chantilly, VA next to several great lunch options.
Excellent Company
Management Assistant (Former Employee) –  Warner Robins, GANovember 5, 2018
Another excellent company to work for. CACI International was growing in the Middle GA area where I worked. They have really done an outstanding job in growing and are continuing to do just that. The day job was to continue work on Technical documentation.
Those that want more
Senior Network Manager (Former Employee) –  Springfield, VANovember 2, 2018
The rating is a little deceiving. I worked for CACI on contracts that required a lot of travel. I often worked over 12 hours daily. I knew this in advance so I don't see it as a disadvantage. The people are what makes CACI great. You can call a phone in any department at any time of the day and someone is available. Although the company is heavily dependent on government contracts, it somehow does not allow politics to flow to its employees. Great company for those in the middle of the career who need a chance to show that they can do more.
Fun freelance AV work
A/V Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VANovember 1, 2018
Freelance conference audio assistant at Corporate events
Professional environment, good management and very good work colleagues. Flexible schedule and interesting locations.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Infrequent assignments
CACI is a company committed to being an industry lealer worldwide. Commited to excellence and integrity in all aspects of the company.
Supervisor, Travel Accounting (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VANovember 1, 2018
Great people working hard behind the scenes to ensure the business side is running as smoothly as possible. CACI took care of their employees and very supportive..
I was mentored by some of the best in leadership. My managers promoted, encourged and helped me to thrive at CACI. Wonderful company great leaders
Risk Analyst / Facilities Admin (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAOctober 31, 2018
Fast paced, great classes offered for advancement; wonderful IT department. Office culture was one of respect, encouragement and positive environment. I appreciated the online enrichment classes offered and regret that I did not take more. I enjoyed and looked forward to my workdays, appreciated my boss and her encouragement when I was training
Pros
Great company, wonderful leaders and mentors
Great place
Resident Field Engineer / Electrical Technician (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAOctober 30, 2018
worked overseas and enjoyed the work I did. provided very good information for the staff at various times during my employment. need to make sure the overseas staff is aware of moving back stateside
Great Company
Investigator (Former Employee) –  Fort Leonard Wood, MOOctober 30, 2018
Great company to work for but job was stressful. Immediate supervisor was great. No complaints about this company. Hardest part of the job was keeping up with the changes implemented by the Government. Basically, you work alone. You have co-workers but don't see them very often. The flexibility was nice but it was difficult to ever stay caught up on your work.
Pros
Competitive Pay, Flexible Hours
Cons
Stressful work
CACI Experience
Litigation Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAOctober 28, 2018
My typical day at CACI involved interacting with a team and directly with a project manager at times for tasks involving electronic file processing. Often, meetings and training sessions were conducted to ensure all team members were on the same page regarding production workflow. The hardest part of the job (which really isn't hard... but rather time consuming) is how tasks are billed for time spent working on different projects in Deltek - specifically in providing the correct billing strings for multiple tasks under the same project for the same request. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting and interacting with people from other departments and work cites.
Pros
Great benefits for full time employees
Cons
Non-managerial staff micro managing other employees
Like being in the military
Special Security Advisory (Current Employee) –  OCONUSOctober 27, 2018
I felt like i was in the military all over again :

Moitoring who I go on leave with
Monitoring who I spend my personal home time with
Treating employees like children
Nice slower paced company
Principal Radio Frequency (RF) Engineer (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAOctober 24, 2018
CACI has given me many opportunities and they gave me a chance when I needed it most. So I enjoy the company atmosphere and like the people. They however do not develop many products so you will find yourself working in a support role and less than a developer role.
Pros
people
Cons
not a system developer
It's a job
Engineer (Current Employee) –  VirginiaOctober 24, 2018
Upper management is quick to let the company bread winners go when a contract ends but keeps the 99 executive vice presidents well compensated off the overhead that was made by the cubical farm workers.
CACI management was good but the pay was not suitable for the job I was hired for
Level 2 Desktop Administrator (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALOctober 24, 2018
CACI is a company that cares about it's employees to an extent. I say extent because the salary I received for the job I did was poor. As I began to work management did give me performance bonuses but the contract was underbid and as a result employees were adversely affected due to low salaries.
Government contractor
Systems/Network Administrator (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 24, 2018
This job is as a government contractor and all that entails. Work is based on contracts won and in the best of circumstances you have three years of job security. .
Pros
Varied work assignments, compensation
Cons
Job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CACI International Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

3.1InHerSight Score

2.7Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

3.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight