CACI International Inc Employee Reviews

Found 1,429 reviews matching the search See all 1,549 reviews
Professional Company
Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 19, 2019
Compared to my prior company, the work culture standards are excellent. I never have to worry about CACI professionals not living up to their company's standard of being professional, and ethical. Management also provided advocacy with maintaining this standard.
Caci
Security Specialist/Quality Assurance Technician (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAMarch 19, 2019
Good place to start a career in the government security industry.
Hard work, but rewarding work and got me connected to a lot of people in the government security industry.
Temporary Position
Lead and key contributor (Former Employee) –  Dahlgren, VAMarch 18, 2019
Position was temporary while contract was in protest, which CACI lost, so never really got any exposure to CACI. I stayed with same team to new company.
Pros
team mates
Cons
long commute
Good Employer
NexGen IT Senior Service Desk Specialist (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLMarch 18, 2019
The job was great. The manager was awesome. The team I worked with were excellent professionally and personally. The compensation and benefits were very good.
happy
Software Test Engineer II (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAMarch 17, 2019
Very rewarding job with the opportunity to help individuals be a part of the community and to be successful living on their own. Great staff and a company that truly cares about their employees
NexGen IT Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALMarch 16, 2019
Good place to work. Has good job work/life balance, compensation/benefits, job security depends on contracts and available positions/advancement, management, and job culture.
Caci
Data entry and document coding (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAMarch 16, 2019
I worked in 2 different positions at CACI. There was what I considered the easier of the 2 which was a document coder. It was a quality control position. And the document scanner position which was a very tedious position.
Productive Company - Good People
Information Technology Network Engineer T4 (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen Proving Ground, MDMarch 15, 2019
Good company. Works hard at keeping their employees and advancing them.

Contract oriented, direct hire, pipeline and funded. Management is good with quarterly reviews.
Pros
Good people
Working as a team
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Millington, TNMarch 14, 2019
Best part of the day is the collaboration to complete projects. Working with diverse team to meet deadlines and solve complex issues is the best part of the day.
Pros
Team Mentality
Cons
Contractor
Typical Day at Work
All-Source Intelligence Analyst Lead (Current Employee) –  McLean, VAMarch 13, 2019
I work 9-5. It is a normal work schedule. I learned how to do my job. Management is fine. Work place culture is diverse. Hardest part of the job is nothing. Most enjoyable part of the job is lunch.

Want to know more about CACI International Inc?

Ask a question
Well rounded company
CMS Systems Specialist, Lead (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAMarch 12, 2019
Management and teams work as a well organized unit.

As a development shop we maintained code and websites.

we operated as whole unit with an agile life cycle.
Morale was poor
Accountng Assistant 3 (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAMarch 12, 2019
Worked very hard wasn't appreciated and it didn't feel like management really cared. They laid off a lot of people that contributed a lot to the company and helped bring the company to where it is.
CACI is a very professional organization
SYSTEM CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT LEAD (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COMarch 11, 2019
The company and direct management are always looking for ways to improve and grow the company. They treat their employees as professionals and know their value in helping make CACI greater.
Porductive and fun work place
Network Engineer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 10, 2019
A good company to work for. Very hospitable friendly environment. Flexible as it relates to day to day functions on the job. Supports staff growth and encouragement is often given to help further your career.
Pros
Being able to work independently as well with a team
Cons
The pay could be below market value.
Productive had a good time with my crew we worked as a team and put are heads together
Foreman - Construction (Former Employee) –  Grandview, MOMarch 10, 2019
had a good time with my crew we worked as a team and put are heads together and the boss would always come to the job and ask if we needed anything or wanted something and he always helped someone out if they needed it like money etc.
Be aware of what you are getting into.
Slave (Former Employee) –  NortheastMarch 10, 2019
They will pay you to work, but they are looking for you to earn them money. The bottom line is CACI's primary concern and they will sacrifice whatever it takes to get more money.

Upper management is oblivious to the conditions the average employee endures and they don't care as long as the hours are billable. Middle management is hand-selected to represent the CACI culture and only worries about what their bonuses will be.

Again, you will get paid but will get no respect or job satisfaction. Benefits are average at best but the CACI management will tell you they are far above average.

Take the job knowing that you are just a commodity and they will replace you in a second if you are producing them profit.
Pros
A paycheck
Cons
Treated like a slave.
below average
Senior INFORMATICA ADMIN - ETL Developer (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHMarch 10, 2019
below average, and not loyal to their employees.
as long as their a contract for you to work on, you have a good job, otherwise you be let go, sometimes they try to get you with other projects.
Pros
good offices
Cons
not loyal
Great Company
Senior Subcontracts Manager (Director) (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 9, 2019
Great company that fosters collaboration and team work. I enjoy managing over 50 people with 5 Team Managers that report into my command. Enjoy immensely having the flexible schedule.
Pros
Great Company
Contracts Termination
Acquisition Analyst - (Federal Contractor) (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 8, 2019
CACI has done great for me. I highly recommend all of you to apply. The only thing that might give you uncertainty is the amount of time for the contract(s). Ask them how long the contract is awarded.
Pros
Health, dental, vision, 401K, flexibility, and much more.
Cons
Finding a new contract can be hectic when you have to bills to pay. Also, the length of time when they will call you and let you know if you have the job.
Great starting place for recent grads
APPLICATIONS ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 7, 2019
overall this is a good company to work for if you are a recent grad. It is a big company so i guess it really depends on the project you're working on. I was fortunate enough to have a great team where I had the privilege of participating in different roles and broaden my knowledge in the field.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CACI International Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at CACI International Inc.

Powered by Comparably