CACI International Inc Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Found 1,259 reviews matching the search See all 1,347 reviews
Good company.
Accountant - CACI (Current Employee) –  VirginiaJuly 15, 2018
The company is good to work for if you know somebody inside. Policies are not consistently adhered to. Policies are left to individual interpretation and are not followed consistently.
Pros
In some instances, staff are allowed to work from home.
Cons
Dollar Speaks
Temp job
Word Processor II (Former Employee) –  Newport, RIJuly 13, 2018
It's a nice company to work for if you want short term contract work. There isn't much to say, you do your job, there is no harassment, friendly recruiter.
Cons
temp work
Great opportunity
Contract Legal Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 12, 2018
CACI was a temporary contractor that recruits employees to job opportunity. It was a great stepping stone for my career and it has help me to advance to a full time position at the Department of Justice.
Pros
Advancement
Cons
Contract employee
Senior Network Scientist (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VA 22201July 11, 2018
CACI had good contracts with the Federal Government. Unfortunately they did not with the re-compete. They considered their reputation in the market place and did all they could to maintain a positive reputation even after public scrutiny.
Great pay, could use more leave time
Language Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Meade, MDJuly 11, 2018
Although I do think that the compensation in terms of how much CACI pays in comparison to subcontractors in the language analysis program is great, it could give more PTO overall.
Web Developer (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAJuly 10, 2018
I have nothing to say. This shouldn't be required of me. The company was fine, your job satisfaction will be dependant on the team and client you work for.
Senior Principal (Former Employee) –  Crystal City, VAJuly 6, 2018
I enjoyed working here, good management, very lean on the back office but efficient. You will more than likely be client sight most of the time, so no real time spent with senior leadership.
Pros
Good people to work with
Cons
Not a lot of time with Sr. Leadership
Caci
Information System Security Engineer (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 3, 2018
Great place with flexible work hours. Allows for full flexibility with hours to ensure home life and work like expectations can be met. Company culture is a huge part if work life
Pros
Great culture, flexible
Cons
no promotion potenial in my position
Productive workplace
Sr. Cultural Subject Matter Expert (SME) (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 2, 2018
Adapted quickly to the work environment and was able to meet job requirements while completing company training.
Interacted with client and subcontractors on a regular basis and completed projects within deadlines.
Out of Balance
SPECIAL INVESTIGATOR (Former Employee) –  Monterey, CAJuly 2, 2018
Despite the issues that I ran into with CACI, I actually enjoyed the work. It is ONLY because of the poor training and management that resigned. I went through with a group of people that were not adequately trained well enough to succeed at this job. The equipment (laptops had software & hardware issues) was not working for the full two weeks of live training. That left investigators stuck in a contract and having to train ourselves. There is absolutely no way to keep up with the daily demands without proper training. Most, if not everyone from my class (and two prior), basically washed out. Along with training yourself, and in order to keep up with the daily demand, work hours regularly exceeded the required 8 hours a day. I regularly worked 12 hours and simply burned out (just as I was catching on). The company comes across as a start up company instead of one that has been around for decades. Many, many kinks to work out. I would like to see CACI value its employees, from the very start of training on through. I did not feel valued. I felt more like I wasted a year of my time because I was trying hard to learn and they did not care. They just wanted to know if you met stats. My question was always, "how", without training? You cannot put a book in front of someone and tell them to keep up with those who were trained on the most current technology.
Pros
Not sure. Too stressed to enjoy any.
Cons
Overworked, underpaid. Lack of training. 65
The hardest part of the job
Senior WTI Analyst (Former Employee) –  Charlottesville, VAJune 30, 2018
I was deployed to Asia and the Middle East. That makes it hard on the family and my health. I did enjoy most deployments, even though they were not the safest of places.
Great Management company
Sr. Revenue & Billing Accountant (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAJune 30, 2018
I love this company for all the reasons possible. Great management, flexible schedule, geat benefits, great work culture, and I can continue the listing. It is too bad they decided to move into share services outside the state.
Mediocore
General Clerk (Former Employee) –  opm chantillyJune 28, 2018
I have worked a few seperate contracts for CACI and only 1 of them was good out of all 4 . I left my good contract and got tricked by a lying recruiter who said i would get a top seceret Clearance and so was everyone who went to this mans contract. I tried to go back to my old contract when i found out but they told me they had filled my position. Another issue is you need some kind of clearance but i don't trust anymore that these people handle our information, i mean they were hacked into and everyone who had a clearance had there information stolen so they have no bussiness needing clearances because they can't keep your information safe anyway. They have proven that with there incompetence.
Pros
Cons
temporary contracts and you jobs always a worry
insecure work environment
Executive Administrator (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAJune 28, 2018
Great place to work, if they have the work but they reorganize so often it impacts the productivity of the employees.Loyalty and tenure are not rewarded.
see below
Investigator (Former Employee) –  Maryland,June 26, 2018
The amount of work can not be completed in the time frame that it is being asked. Stats are crazy and often times not obtainable. Some Managers are just as overwhelmed and some don't know how to manage or talk to there Investigators. Very high turnover rate.
Pros
Work from home mostly
Cons
long hours, bad management all the way up the ladder.
Excellent company
Senior Technical Instructor (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAJune 26, 2018
I very much enjoyed working at CACI, I regret leaving, and I would love to return if the opportunity presented itself. As a mid-sized contractor, CACI has all the advantages of both smaller and larger firms. Tasking was clear, management was supportive from up several levels, compensation was very fair, and chances to advance were there if one put in the effort.
Pros
Challenging work, work-life balance, management, opportunities for growth
Cons
None, really.
It was ok
Collection Manager/ All-Source Analyst/ ) (Former Employee) –  BagrāmJune 24, 2018
Did not pay as well as others but great to work for as far as people. Leadership did well with customer service and made sure issues were taken care of.
Good Company
PROJECT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Dahlgren, VAJune 21, 2018
Great employees to work with and benefits are exceptional. Employee mobility is good and upward mobility is strongly encouraged. No uncompensated Time required, but but desired.
Pros
Education Services
Cons
Being on a subcontract
competitive body shop
Principal Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  MarylandJune 21, 2018
competitive to the exclusion of any employee interests. abides by letter of the law, not spirit. management inwardly focused My immediate supervisor -first one good, second one I have no idea how that person got a management job
good company
Program Control, Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAJune 15, 2018
CACI is a good company with high Ethics and Integrity. In recent years has been a lot of focus on cost cutting which has led to re-org's, consolidations, and staffing reductions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CACI International Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

75out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at CACI International Inc.

Powered by Comparably