CACI International Inc

CACI International Inc Employee Reviews

Found 1,714 reviews matching the search
Nice place to work
I have enjoyed my past 18 yrs, I worked very hard since 1999, and wish I could continue my employment with them. I have obtained a lot of experience, and enjoy the people
Pros
on the job training
Cons
Overall, my work for CACI as a cryptologic analyst and curriculum develop was a very rewarding and challenging experience.
I've worked for CACI Inc. for over 7 years. During that time I accumulated valuable experience of foreign language instruction and curriculum development. I also acquired an appreciation of working in a diverse workplace culture, where the management was always there to help and support the individual and team projects I was involved in. A typical day was filled with providing language instruction at all levels of proficiency (basic, intermediate, advanced) that included speaking, listening, reading, and writing. The rest of the day was spent preparing course materials and authentic instructional materials, and developing/implementing communicative, task-based, student-centered proficiency-oriented learning activities. The hardest part of the job was reaching out to those students who were struggling with understanding learning problems
Fun place to work
CACI is a great organization to work for, they are open, friendly and productive. One of the best companies I have worked for, I would recommend this company to anyone.
Avoid working for the Background Investigation contract, very unstable work environment. Just furloughed 10% of staff.
I spend the day reviewing multiple Background Investigation Cases for completeness, thoroughness and accuracy. I learned a lot after a very challenging and lengthy training and mentoring program. Constant metrics that must be met on a daily basis, with oversight that "dings you" for problems with the cases. This creates a stressful and negative workplace culture.
Pros
Love the people I work with in the trenches.
Cons
Unreasonable expectations by management
Good place to work with good co-workers
There is a clear direction in supporting the customer and we are valued within each of our areas of responsibilities. There are good benefits to have as well as great internal training opportunities.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Pretty Standard
Great benefits, flexibility as long as work was completed. Overall, not bad, not fantastic. Helpful support staff, i.e. facilities and HR. Helpful resources for completing admin tasks, but there were a million admin tasks to do on a regular basis.
An environment of tremendous potential -
A very energetic organization that provides room to grow and allows members to be fully engaged
Management - Great

Co-workers - Very helpful and willing to share knowledge
Plenty of Benefits
Depending on where you are in the company there may be an issue with career/life balance. Company has a decent benefits package, has a virtual college that gives access to higher training, and there are ways to apply for other positions on other contract vehicles.
Flexible Hours
Very limited training. Overall lack of corporate standards. The program has existed for over 3 years and the corporation did not ensure that basic standards were applied at program start. Now employees are scrambling to apply standards while trying to deliver to the customer.
Productive and engaging workplace
Work with a team to accomplish tasks and assist investigators. Do your part to ensure the well-functioning of the workplace. Rewarding and fun experience.
Fun workspace
The workplace culture is easy going. The most enjoyable part of the job is that it balances with family life. The management is very supportive and always available.
Meaningful Project Work
My current project is meaningful to the customer. They seem to have meetings to schedule meetings and micromanage the team. Not the greatest for our team but bearable most of the time.
Pros
Good location
Cons
No new work for the past three years and the office is continuing to dwindle with personnel
Poor Management
Company management cares only about their bonuses and short term objectives that support their personal success. There is no effective program for job advancement, retention, or satisfaction. Employees are simply cogs in the big machine.
CACI International Inc Best Company to work for if you want to give back to the military
CACI looks out for their employees and this company is the best in the contracting business. Its not easy landing a job with this organization. But I guaranteed you will be happy to work for a very important and successful company that contentiously assist are Military and civilian government workers.
An excellent place to witness people being targeted by management
Basically, management is a good ol boy system where your input and contributions only reflect on your team lead. Experience and training matter only to the government customer and company management will actively work to have you removed if you make a complaint or have issues. I have seen this happen personally 8 times in a period of 4 years. Most recently a manager was "let go" for an inappropriate relationship with a subordinate. Everyone on the contract was threatened not to talk about it as this person made a transition to a government role in charge of those that made complaints against him.
Pros
Medical benefits and training
Cons
ethically and morally challeneged site management and hostile workplace
Challenge work place
If you love to be challenge daily and learn something new every since day, CACI is place for you. Benefits is not amazing but good enough. CACI is fair and good company
Productive but busy
Productive but busy work environment with 12 hour shifts which is not too bad considering the four days off every other week. Mgmt are nice and willing to work with you.
Great..
Its a great company to work for. Work and life balance, benefits are good. I learned many new technologies. It has a very casual environment and there is lot scope for career advancement.
CACI is much like many other large business
CACI is much like many other large business. Sometimes you will get a good supervisor and sometimes not. I had both while working for CACI. Thankfully most of them where good
Intuitive
CACI has been the best company I have ever had the opportunity to work for. The opportunities to learn, advance and grow in my career have been endless and I would always highly recommend this company.
Government contracting jobs come with the risk of insecurity through reduction in case inventories.
Somewhat flexible work schedules, fair wages, professional managers. Benefits are good. Some training given if new skill sets are required to carry out new projects.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at CACI International Inc. Our community is ready to answer.
Women's ratings

3.6Fairygodboss Score

71%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

29%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.