CACI International Inc Employee Reviews

CACI Review
Policy Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 22, 2018
CACI is a great company because they are vast and have many different contracts available. That being said, sometimes it does feel like you can get lost in the shuffle.
good company to work for
Lead/Technical Manager (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAMarch 21, 2018
overall the company is good one to work for. The environment is very flexible but the contract is busy and so are the expectations of the program. Salaries are very competitive.
Review
Senior Applications Developer (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen, MDMarch 21, 2018
Not Very busy due to little work being passed on, unable to expand skill but was able to learn new skills such as MATLAB and practice other skills such as Python.
An excellent environment to work in with very sharp technical people
System Administrator V (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MarylandMarch 20, 2018
CACI was an enjoyable place of business. The systems and applications were on the cutting edge of technology at all times. W actually worked on special projects for most of my time there.
Pros
Excellent place to work
Great work environment
Scrum Master, HCM Army SME, HR DoD Analyst (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAMarch 20, 2018
The company was centralized in Alexandria, VA, enjoyed my time here and was able to gain many new skills, the co-workers are amazingly smart and very goal oriented.
Pros
Work Environment
Manager was horrible
SENIOR DATABASE ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Washington/Metro, DCMarch 19, 2018
Although I enjoyed working with my colleagues, the manager was horrible and incompetent. This manager did unethical things and created a hostile work environment. He is no longer with the company.
Pros
Colleagues were nice
Cons
Manager was horrible
CACI review
Contractor for PBGC, Washington DC (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAMarch 19, 2018
My contract with CACI has been uneventful. Management were all pleasant and accommodating to every situation. The site I worked at was a bit tight, but I'm sure not all locations are this way. I hope to continue my employment with CACI, Inc.
Buying a company to get into a new field - good, not having a plan for after the purchase - epic fail
GIS Technician, Quality Control Technician (Former Employee) –  Wooster, OHMarch 17, 2018
Caci bought the family owned company I worked for to enter a new area they saw had potential. However Caci had no clue how to get any new comtracts and when the existing ran out, they just closed the doors and booted everyone out. If you want to work for them, make sure its an established branch of the company with plenty of work lined up.
Pros
Work stayed at work.
Cons
Lost all job security after they bought out the previous owners
solid management and team
System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Springfield, VAMarch 16, 2018
CACI had a good process in place. Kept communications up with the whole team. You felt like you were a part of a team even though you were a shift worker. The off shift knew everything the day shift was working on, which made us feel like we were included.
Pros
vacation.
Cons
na
Great company, enjoyed my time with them
Senior Intelligence Analyst (Watchlisting) (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAMarch 16, 2018
Excellent program leadership. Hands off management style which was nice for senior contractors. Good benefits and reasonable company demands for additional training and security training.
Customer Service Oriented
Acquisition Support Specialist Manager (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAMarch 16, 2018
We are all about keeping the customer happy. As long you are on a contract, you will have a job. If the contract ends, you might not have a position available.
Great place to work.
Engineering Senior Scientist (Former Employee) –  APG MARYLANDMarch 15, 2018
Great place to work. People are nice. Good benefit and good salary. Reasonable management, workplace culture harmonious. Work in a team each contribute.
Pros
Flexable hours
Always Learing
Senior Subcontracts Administrator (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAMarch 15, 2018
I was always learning in this environment which I love. It was great working with a team that valued my opinions.

The work/home balance as awesome!!!
Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Millington, TNMarch 14, 2018
I enjoyed my job but it could be a bit stressful sometimes. Meeting with the business owners and stakeholders were usually enjoyable but there was a lot of information given as it related to the workflow processes and it could be a bit overwhelming at times.
Pros
Knowledgeable team members
Cons
No growth
Very talented people who are undervalued by the customer
Curriculum Developer (Current Employee) –  USMarch 13, 2018
An excellent company to work for, at least in my experience. The screening process for hiring is considerably more stringent that those that we work with (other supporting organizations), but because of our status as mere contractors, we have little to no ability to influence in those areas that we are clearly the more experienced. It can be frustrating, to say the least, to see something poorly managed and not be able to fix is because it isn't your lane. Overall, however, it is a very solid job. What they lack in time off (rather minimal), they more than make up for in pay and benefits.

Verdict? I'm satisfied.
Pros
Great talent, good reputation, high pay
Cons
Customer is sometimes clueless..., PTO is on the sparse side, contractor stability concerns
Great company to work for
Logistics Analyst (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAMarch 13, 2018
Good company to work for. I was looking for logistics work however the position was more of a budget analyst. Turned out not to be a good fit for my experience.
Great Company
Senior Contracts Administrator (Current Employee) –  Reston, VAMarch 12, 2018
I don't have many things bad to say about CACI. Is is one of the best places I've had the opportunity to work and I've met and worked with some great people. I would say one of my favorite parts of this company is the work to life balance and the autonomy i was given in my position. I don't work well being micro managed and I feel my manager was very hands off when she needed to be and knew when to step in.

The only negative thing I have to say about CACI is the layoffs. They honestly seem to be too frequent and the layoff process is too indiscriminate / without compassion. When I was notified of my layoff it was on Skype conference meeting call titled "important meeting" arranged by some total stranger with almost 30 other people who were in the same boat as me. My manager was not on the call and didn't even know she was losing me and a bunch of my other coworkers until about an hour before I was made aware.

This might not be fair to say this is a specific problem with CACI as many large contractors seem to be doing this a lot these days, but it sucks that I can't grow roots in a company. I honestly thought I would be safe from any layoff due to how excellently I was performing (was told frequently) and I even picked up the portfolios of two colleagues that had recently left the company but were unable to backfill their positions. I feel like I went above and beyond for this company but it didn't return the favor, and I feel a bit cheated.

Regardless I do want to say that despite this layoff I still think CACI is a great company and the layoff
  more... (so far) seems to be fair. I'm not aware of my departing benefits but I know they have at least given me 5-6 months to find new work which is honestly unheard of. I appreciate being given a large amount of time to find new work and transition out of my role.

I would still recommend this company to anyone looking to work with a good competitive company. Unfortunately like many of the large corporations I wouldn't hold your breath regarding layoffs. They can and will happen to everyone unfortunately.
Pros
Work life Balance / Job Autonomy
Cons
Layoffs / no coffee / kitchen supplies
Great Company
Technical Manager (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAMarch 12, 2018
CACI is a great company and it is very rewarding working for CACI.

Colleagues and management were great, and so are benefits. I would recommend anyone to join CACI
Okay place to work
Senior Buyer (Current Employee) –  chantilly, VAMarch 12, 2018
I enjoyed the job for the most part and I enjoyed my management. However the company has had several layoffs over the last 5 years and the company just laid off their entire Indirect workers so they can open up a Shared Services Center in Oklahoma City.
CACI is a great company and I would recommend it to my peers
Sr. Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAMarch 11, 2018
CACI is a great company and I would recommend it to my peers. They have great opportunities for career advancement. The people are nice and responsive.
Benefits
Cons
Commute

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CACI International Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

Powered by Fairygodboss

3.7Fairygodboss Score

67%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

33%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.