CBS Television Studios Employee Reviews

4.4
Ratings breakdown
Good Exposure To The Entertainment Industry
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Studio City, CAFebruary 5, 2018
Overall, CBS Television is a good place to work and get exposure to the entertainment industry. I just wish they would have offered a career path for employees wanting to grow with the company. Also, they should offer recognition and incentives to retain top talent.
great job
Unarmed Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Studio City, CAJanuary 7, 2018
it was a wonderful place to work and the staff was great great as well, just bad timing on my part because i needed surgery and the time off didn't meet there requirements
CBS Television Studios
Product Placement Producer (Former Employee) –  Studio City, CAJune 26, 2017
Working for CBS Studios made me proud. It was a challenge and invaluable skills were acquired. I would work for them again in the future. Being a self-starter and being able to run your own projects is a necessity.
Nice
Post Production PA, Untitled Jenny Lumet Pilot (Former Employee) –  4024 RadfordMay 30, 2017
Working with CBS is nice as a post pa. I was able to make good connections which made it easier to find my next gig. They are an established network with a good easy workflow all the questions you have about the processes of the show can be answered in the CBS manual.
Pros
Lunch and gas paid for
Cons
Great location, benefits, and people
Telecommunications (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 30, 2015
A wonderful company to work for and in a great location, next to the Grove. Multiple productions on the lot at various times.
Mentor/Mentee relationship with my boss in relaxed work environment
Executive Assistant, Development (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 19, 2014
Frequent contact with established entertainment writers and executives.

Mentorship-type relationship with my direct supervisor: often played sounding board for my supervisor's television ideas and criticisms of submitted work.

Encouraged to submit my own original television ideas to executives.

Relaxed office environment with frequent overlap between other departments (Consumer Products, Distribution, Finance, etc...).
Pros
Encouraged to submit original work, relaxed work environment, cross-over with other departments - in-depth look at the whole company
Cons
No paid sick days
Great environment
Page (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 23, 2014
Pay sucked but great place to work. Friendly peers. Good work environment.
Great team. Great company
MANAGER, FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 17, 2014
One of the best teams that I've been a part of. Great boss. Great hours.
The hardest part of this job is the commute.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CBS Television Studios. Our community is ready to answer.