CNC Catastrophe & National Claims

Working at CNC Catastrophe & National Claims: 12 Reviews

United States12 reviews

Not just another IA firm

Not just another IA firm. This is a small family business that cares about their people. Super friendly and inclusive culture. Plenty of time for fun around the office. High-quality coffee/tea/etc. provided at no cost. Very nice building and work environment. Very friendly people.Very much enjoy working here.

Team environment and a growing company

Great company and coworkers; we have fun while getting work done; everyone is very helpful to each other; great training classes and facility; team focus

Pros

Nice facility, technology focus

CNC Catastrophe & National Claims insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Cat adjuster

Great Company with excellent pay. Management staff is very helpful and focused on helping you reach your goals. CNC is highly recommended. Also offers opportunity to grow

If you wish to work for a quality company cnc is an excellent company to work for. Management cares about its employees and provide a quality work environment

Work

You live to work. They pay you to do it. If you are able to work anywhere, anytime, with about 2 days notice for long stretches away from wherever your home base is up to 7 days a week, go for it. Pay depends on going market rate for independent adjusters for the most part, but CNC pays about the same as any competitor. Smaller culture than bigger companies, but it makes for a tighter, more politically charged dynamic.

Very Good Company to work for

I enjoy working for this company Pay was good Nice people to work for Helps you with understanding Work in a good environment Shows there employees they care.

Pros

Good Company

independent adjuster

As an independent adjuster you know the business you go in and do your job and work as long as you can until the next disaster. No medical, dental, or 401K. be prepared to work 7 days and 112 hours a day.

Long hours, Good Pay, no stability

Catastrophe work. Long days, overload of work. Good pay and lots of overtime. Job was dependent on weather and claim output. Full salary could be made within a few months. Lots of downtime possible.

Pros

Pay

Cons

months away from home, lots of travel, work life balance

Great Company to Start out With

Work days are typically 10-11 hours with breaks. Learned the necessary insurance knowledge to perform my duties. Management was there when needed and helpful. Team workplace oriented.

Good work environment

Work was fast pasted and good work environment . The Job allowed to meet lost of people from many city and states. Manager were very nice and understanding if time off was needed.

Pros

Pay was great

Cons

30 minute lunch

CNC was great!

This last summer CNC gave me opportunity to work as an adjuster for there company. I'm currently working on my adjuster license hoping to get job with this great company.

Pros

good pay

CNC is a family

You'll feel like a part of this family when you work for this company. It's a beautiful experience and there are some wonderful people dedicated to this office. I loved my experience at CNC.

Pros

Treats for employees all the time, birthday celebrations

Cons

Multiple Breaks

Common questions about CNC Catastrophe & National Claims

Answered by current and former employees at CNC Catastrophe & National Claims

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CNC Catastrophe & National Claims. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits