In order to make the interview process with CPS Recruitment easier and faster, please be prepared with the following:
• Prior to your scheduled interview appointment, you will receive two emails from CPS – these contain links to complete new hire paperwork. Filling these out ahead of time will save you over an hour in our office.
• Bring an updated copy of your resume
• Dress as you would for a professional interview
• Be prepared to complete computer assessments dependent upon the positions available (approximately 30 minutes).
• Bring proper identification required to complete the Federal I-9 (Employment Eligibility Verification) form. (Click here to see a listing of acceptable forms of ID).
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please do so 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment, as our timeslots are limited. Our clients are anxious to fill their positions and we try to meet with as many valuable candidates as possible each day!
Our address is 904 7th North Street, Liverpool NY 13088, conveniently located between Electronics Parkway and Buckley Road.
If you have any questions about the interview process, please contact us at (315) 457-2500.
Answered by CPS Recruitment
This place is a Terrible. They post jobs that are already filled, waste your time doing paperwork and tests, never call you. Typical temp agency. They pay Horrible much less then other temp places, don't waste your time.
Be relaxed and don't panic when going through the computer tests. There are some questions that even someone who was very good with Excel wouldn't know right away. Do the best you can, even if you don't know what to do.
Answered - Data Entry (Current Employee) - Syracuse, NY