CPS Recruitment Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great workplace
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, NYJune 26, 2018
Great place to work, laid back, it is a temp service that found me jobs at a good paying rate, would definitly go back. i relocated and they were understanding
Satisfactory
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, NYApril 18, 2018
Typical day t work was ok. you had to always look over your shoulder.
I learned a new database. Recruiting is recruiting
Management was breathing down your neck. Micro-management.
Culture was great.
Hardest part of job was the micromanagement,
The most enjoyable part of throb was the people i worked with,
Pros
nap soon for bad days
Cons
long hours, no help.
Truthful and very understanding company to work for.
Administrative/Clerical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Liverpool, NYApril 16, 2018
CPS Recruitment is a fun and good employment agency to work for. They always keep you on your toes and learning new skills on every new assignment you are put on while sharing your skills as well.
Speed!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYJanuary 31, 2018
Great job, these are real life situations, these are real people.. Taking care of someone with a language barrier was hurdle I had to overcome & did. All I can say is patience is the key..
Productive and friendly workplace
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Plattsburgh, NYDecember 11, 2017
The seasonal position that I was hired for was customer service, front desk,gift card sales and various other duties.

The staff provides nice teamwork throughout the day with everyone there assisting when needed.

The hardest part of the job will be leaving because it is seasonal and truly nice people to work with.
Pros
walking laps in Mall during lunch
Decent palce
Welder and Fabricator (Current Employee) –  Munnsville, NYOctober 28, 2017
The fact that you get a paystub on Thursday but you check Monday is bs. It's not hard to do payroll a couple days early. Other than that it a decent company
CPS is a great place to work if you don't need benefits.
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYOctober 10, 2017
CPS got me placed at a great job site. Only thing is I haven't been hired permanently, so there for can't reap the great benefits. CPS has great pay & the representative I worked with was very attentative, worked hard & fast to place me in a great job site. I would recommend CPS to anyone.
Pros
Quick & great placement
Cons
not being able to reap the benefits
good company
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYOctober 5, 2017
cps was the recruitment company that I went through to obtain my job at united auto. I had no complaints with cps. They handled any problems that I had and helped me find a job quickly
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Elbridge, NYMay 25, 2017
Got hired on early, was'nt expecting to get hired on till May 8th, but got hired on by: the day after Easter. They treat me way better than any other place ever has.
Pros
Early hire on
Cons
Can't work overtime
good temp agency, bad auto parts company
former recruit (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJanuary 27, 2017
This is a decent temp agency, nothing bad to say about them, but the auto parts driver job is a nightmare. Poor corporate management, poor local ( Buffalo) management. The auto parts company will screw you out of pay at every opportunity, there is no such thing as getting a raise, even if you are a perfect employee. The managers stand around doing nothing, while the drivers are scrambling to try to make their deliveries. Their employee handbook said they have six paid holidays, but they decided not to give Christmas and New Year's this year, everyone was angry. The vehicles are poorly maintained and you will have to rely on your own GPS. Unless you are absolutely desperate, do yourself a favor and stay away from this auto parts company.
Pros
temp agency ok
Cons
auto parts company a nightmare
Work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, NYJanuary 2, 2017
good place to go if looking for work they help u find a job all u have to do is go to work when they find the job for you the job they forud me I worked at for two years and abought 6 months
they try to lure you in
office manager (Former Employee) –  syracuse nyNovember 30, 2016
They post "bait" jobs that don't really exist to get you to their site.
The "bait" jobs would be really good if they existed, but they just want to get you there so they can try to interest you in one of their real, less than desirable jobs.
Intern at hospital
Intern (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 9, 2016
While working as an Intern at a Hospital I learned how to check vitals and answer the phone also how to file proper paperwork. It was fun working there met a lot of people.
Pros
Free Lunch, paid intern
Great company
Purchasing Clerk (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYMay 18, 2016
Very professional staff, found a position within 1 week and they continue to keep in touch with me to see how my assignment is going.
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, NYDecember 4, 2015
Good Temporary Agency to work for because they help you find jobs fast, they get you jobs paying very good,and you get to learn different skills from the jobs you work at.
Pros
Very good pay
Cons
transition between jobs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CPS Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.