CPS Recruitment

CPS Recruitment Employee Reviews

United States37 reviews
Opportunity to learn, great teamwork, Good at putting the needs of the client first and keeping communication open with candidates and clients. Would recommend!
I left a temp job 10+ years ago for a family emergency, family member had a lacerated head trauma with cracked skull. They fired me and in 2020 they said they won’t hire me again due to this reason. They don’t care about how your family is, they don’t care about your well being. Self centered arrogant staff
Pros
Cons
Will fire you for no reason, CPS can’t be trusted
Staff is very friendly and wants you to succeed. If you need a temporary job, they’ll do what they can to find what you’re looking for. If you talk to them about your current job with them, they’ll do the best they can to help you perform your job.
Very understanding of emergency call in's. Very helpful finding jobs that meet your experiences and preferences. Very nice co workers. Easy to talk to about person information
I work hard for making money and also to help my employer, every day I think about development of my family that why I like working hard, but I thank you so much for let me be your member thank you may God be with you
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Special company to work for I appreciate the opportunity to work for the company and founder who made it possible I thank you so much.please keep helping the forgot
The representative I worked with was so eager to help me land a new job. We were in constant contact via email and phone calls. She made me feel like she actually cared about my life and what I would be able to do for myself.
I've had a very positive experience! It was easy to sign up and interview with CPS, I received my first offer pretty quick, and I've had several assignments that matched with my preferences. I would recommend CPS.
I got a permanent job....gave my 2 week notice to the company AND to CPS. They DID NOT put it in the system, and say I no-showed, which is not true.
Now, they won’t hire me for any contracts at all.
I was eager to “interview” with CPS. I was asked to complete a Word/Excel/Typing assessment. I then found out it wasn’t an actual job interview but a screening to see what type of work I was interested in (even after receiving my resume and work history). I met with a staff member for approximately 5-7 minutes and felt afterward like it was a waste of time. Ultimately, the job I ended up getting is what I was looking for but slightly lower pay than I would accept. Seeing as this was a “temp to hire” I took the job knowing after 13 weeks I’d be making a better salary. It was worth working with CPS to help me find employment.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CPS Recruitment?
Do not go through this place unless you intend to get well screwed over. They only care about making there business partnes happy and dont care about you at all. They will pay you a horrible wage and make you work 12 plus hours and throw you into a job you dont want because they can and they prey on your weakness of needing a job. Again. DO NOT GO HERE LOOKING FOR WORK!
Great place to work, co workers owners, not much room for advancement and no yearly raises, but other than that I wish i was still employed with them, but due to lack of many benefits, i had to move on.
I think they treat me good and they let me know ahead of time. They have their lists of banquets all set for me. I’ve never worked for an agency before, but this is good cause they helped me find a job quickly.
I worked at Briggs and Stratton which is an awesome company to work for. I wish they would have gone through a different temp agency because CPS has terrible communication skills and will not hesitate to fire you over stupid things. They have no care in the world about your outside life. Had an emergency come up unexpectedly and was fired for calling in. So I would not recommend working for CPS to anyone.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Pay, management
To start answering your calls and perform more follow ups with candidates and clients , praise the hard workers and actually discipline the ones who aren’t performing well, no supervision, passes candidates w/o proper and compliant information, lies, poor environment , needs more involvement from managers that will actually work instead of paying their low paid temps to do all the work , will lie and cheat to make more money from clients!!! Beware those candidates their sending you most likely failed background checks, testing , and drug test which you are not compliant to do, shame on you CPS no wonder your whole staff is leaving, wake up
Pros
Beautiful Clean Office / Wheelchair Accessible
Cons
Poor management, poor structure, discrimination, no one returns calls
I was giving the opportunity 2 work immediately.and i giving a chance to drive a forklift. I haven't had the chance 2 start so i can't tell you anymore until after i start.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Fast pace
Excellent staff and recruiter. I enjoyed meeting and working with other CPS staff. They were always flexible regarding my hours and where I wanted to work.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
As a temp agency CPS offers an abundance of temporary placements. Can not attest to any particulars. Wonderful managers who really work on the behalf of clients.
Pros
Lots of temporary placements
Cons
It's a temp agency
I enjoyed the work I preformed but the management was poor
a lot or rework due to poor inspection in proper communication

between the paint department and parts department
A good place to work for but I live in country and didn't like the city so had come back home! I had no problems with the work place I was put at but was told no pay raises and was barely making it and didn't want to be homeless
Pros
let is out early fridays
Cons
Short breaks
They work with you to find what you want and keep your preferences in mind. Rarely do they have temp-to-perm though. My recruiter was very cognoscente of my compensation and hour restrictions.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at CPS Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.