CSC (Corporation Service Company) Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace.
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Des Moines, IAJanuary 10, 2019
Overall a really great place to work for. Had a lot of fun, was pretty interesting, and met a lot of great people. You pick and choose the dates, times, and events you specifically want to work.
Comfort Over Salary
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DENovember 9, 2018
CSC offers pandering comfort incentives over good pay. The HQ is a nice building. You have a cafeteria. Whoop-dee-doo. The work is tedious and mind-numbing. They are not looking for motivated salespeople, but clerk personalities who would rather have a comfy chair then a livable wage. They also inflate the income potential, so beware of that as well.
Pros
Pto, Schedule, Health Benefits
Cons
You'll need a second job and a lot of patience
Their heart is in the right place
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEMay 8, 2018
When working at CSC, you can tell that the higher ups have the best of intentions for the company and do many things to try and support their employees. The issues typically fall on poor management and organization within specific departments.
Pros
Employee appreciation, PTO policies
Cons
very micromanaging
Great office job
Public Records Researcher (Current Employee) –  Springfield, ILJanuary 25, 2018
CSC is a great place to work. I have great teams that I work with daily. The work life balance is good. Days are pretty routine, but we do have fun. Great job just starting out after college.
Fantastic
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJanuary 24, 2018
I absolutely love working here! The environment is very laid back but the work is all done in a timely manner as we have many deadlines to make. I never bring work home and rarely get stressed out!
Progressive, fast paced but good folks who made days pleasant and enjoyable
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJanuary 8, 2018
Boy, did I learn from this Company. A Service company for companies. Anything you need to start, maintain, change or grow your business, CSC was your partner. The volume of transactions
we managed could be daunting along with the ever changing statues by state. However, management was diligent in keeping us in the know; which was refreshing because of continuing education. There was always something new to learn.
Pros
Progressive
Cons
Volume of work
Great
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEOctober 27, 2017
Great place to work. expanding. Partnered with top sales reps to identify new decision makers and influencers to target new opportunities for contact. Assess front-line operations and ultimately penetrate new account opportunities that others had no success on. Was recognized as CSC’s Best “door-opener”.

Global Legal and Compliance Consultant
Sold to all size businesses for necessary Registered Agent, Annual Reports, Business License Services, Digital Brand Service, Special purpose entities, Entity Management, Contract Management and Global Subsidiary Management and additional Document Management Solutions. Build new relationships with Law firms and CPA’s to leverage new client relationships.
Lack of advancement opportunities
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEAugust 31, 2017
Initially CSC lived up to its title as the best work place in Delaware. However the larger the company grew, the more micromanaged it become. Rather then feeling like I mattered, I started to feel like a number - someone with no value. Also for management positions they typically hire externaly rather than internally, so you basically have a leader who does not know your line of business. Within my department you typically cannot go to a leader for help if you are unsure about something, they are there just to micromanage and baby sit you.
Fun, open, and collaborative, even after 10 years!
Software Architect (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEAugust 15, 2017
Few places I have worked have provided me with as much opportunity for growth. I have traveled the world and attended many valuable conferences and training. Management is approachable and friendly. The people of CSC are very valued. As a technologist, I have never felt that I could not recommend best in class solutions and in most cases, have been able to implement them. If you have the opportunity to work at CSC, you will be happy you chose us.
Pros
Excellent working environment - new building, for instance. Work life balance. Great management team. Open to new technologies.
Cons
No free coffee
okay
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEAugust 14, 2017
Managment always changes the plan for business with lack of communication to staff. frequest management changes make it difficult to progress within the company. Not open to new ways of thinking too much groupthink

Want to know more about CSC (Corporation Service Company)?

Ask a question
Good work environment
Corporate Consultant (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEAugust 8, 2017
good work environment, cold calling, attend sales meetings, learned sales techniques, good managers, very low probability of success, good co-workers.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
low probability of success
Wonderful!
Incorporation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJune 7, 2017
I love this company and would do anything to stay here. However, the commute is killing my gas tank, and time with my children. Unfortunately I have to find something closer to home. Wish CSC was in Dover!
Mellow and friendly atmosphere
Web Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEApril 24, 2017
The beauty of working at CSC is that you can leave for the day and your work doesn't follow you. The atmosphere is relatively mellow with an emphasis on culture. I like the people I work with for the most part. Most of my managers are supportive and knowledgeable.
May 8, 2017

Thank you for the feedback. Work-life balance is important to us and we take great pride in our strong culture.

Not great
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEApril 14, 2017
I worked there for 2 years and while my co-workers were great the work was mind-numbing and the ability for advancement is only there if you are favored by upper management and HR. Very corporate structured with minimal flexibility for regular life, like working from home because of snow or ability to make up hours for doctor appointments.
April 18, 2017

We are sorry this is your perception of CSC. We pride ourselves in our strong culture and work-life balance and are rated favorably in these categories both on sites like Indeed and Glassdoor and in workplace surveys. These are two main contributors in us being named a Top Workplace in Delaware for 10 years running.

Fast Paced
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEApril 12, 2017
There was always plenty of work that needed to be done. I was busy from the time I walked in the door until it was time to go home. The pay could have been better though.
Cons
Pay
Great Growth Opportunity
Fulfillment Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEMarch 22, 2017
CSC is a great place for recent college graduates to get a start in the corporate world. This company allows you to explore your interests in business by allowing for easy changes in positions.
May 8, 2017

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We are happy to hear that you've been able to explore your interests and develop your career with CSC.

Decent company, no opportunity for advancement, horrible pay
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEMarch 16, 2017
CSC allowed me a flexible schedule but pay was way below market standards. The only moves available are lateral. There is no opportunity for advancement. HR boasts their "Ignite" program to progress in the company but it was designed to placate employees concerns over no career development, does not actually provide any benefit.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Pay, obsolete technology
work work work
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEMarch 11, 2017
CSC is a fast paced, always busy company that never stops. There seems to be a very high turn over rate of people constantly coming and going with the company.
Pros
consistant schedules
Cons
large amount of needed knowledge without compensation
great company
Senior Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEMarch 7, 2017
The 18 years I've been at CSC have been great! With the fear of possible layoffs, I am forced to prepare myself financially and seek other employment. CSC has helped me to grow personally as well as professionally.
Pros
work from home
Cons
possible layoffs
Great Workplace, Not Great Pay
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEFebruary 20, 2017
The work environment is great and you will experience good work/life balance and a flexible schedule. You will find may opportunities for lateral moves but limited opportunity for promotions. There is a very small pay increase for a promotion, instead you are placed into a new "salary range". Training is variable by department and can range from very structured to only on the job training. Direct management seems to care about their employees but the company as a whole does not reward employees well financially. The company is constantly growing, buying new buildings and acquiring competitors.
Pros
Work/life balance, friendly management and coworkers
Cons
Pay
March 20, 2017

Thank you for your balanced feedback. We love to hear your positive experience with CSC and work/life balance and caring direct managers. Please continue to voice your ideas, concerns, and opinions - it will help us grow.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CSC (Corporation Service Company). Our community is ready to answer.

CSC (Corporation Service Company) Reviews by Location