CSC (Corporation Service Company) Employee Reviews

Stressful Company
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Barbourville, KYJuly 8, 2018
Pay makes up for the monotonous job. They are strict and have no compassion when it comes to attendance. Once you are scheduled, you are expected to be there regardless.
Good company
Workflow Coordinator (Finance Dept.) (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJune 26, 2018
Good company, more laid back than most corporations, open communication with management, fair paid time off and a great work/life balance. I would stay longer if they paid more.
Best i ever had
Event Staff (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 23, 2018
this job was really one of the best jobs ever , from meeting new people going to and seeing different events . It was truly a great job ! The pay could have been a little better but overall it was great
Pros
Different events
Cons
pay, short break
environment can be harsh
Event Staff (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLMay 20, 2018
company did not provide enough hours, all staffs were not accommodated when jobs were available. Cancellations were reoccurring and hours were long or very short.
Pros
Cons
hot, long hours standing, strict policy
Their heart is in the right place
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEMay 8, 2018
When working at CSC, you can tell that the higher ups have the best of intentions for the company and do many things to try and support their employees. The issues typically fall on poor management and organization within specific departments.
Pros
Employee appreciation, PTO policies
Cons
very micromanaging
It was fun
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 13, 2018
We secured all the football games all the basketball games all the soccer baseball we checked everybody's belongings people did have attitudes but we dealt with them in a respectful way we respected one another we took our breaks 15 minute breaks then 30 minutes breaks 8 hours shift 8 hours on your feet
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
I enjoyed my job for the most part. my dad died and I took off to be with my mom
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dandridge, TNMarch 10, 2018
It is an ok place to work. I was in the accounts receivable department. I liked it there. they wanted to move me departments and with the stresses I had with my mom I just didn't think I could learn another department just yet.
It was lots of fun.
Indiana Convention center (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 1, 2018
I was able to go and watch the games while I worked. I was able to get a free lunch. A lot of great events were there and it was very exciting and awesome.
Pros
It was fun.
Cons
It was too noisy at times.
its cool but they need more hours and more events for the unguardcarded people like me.
Event Staff (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 28, 2018
its a cool job too have because through the security guard and the event staff job at CSC you gettootraveltoonewplacesthrough differentcitiesandstates
Pros
cool lunches and we even get discounts on our lunches at the rose bowl and the L.A. Colisuem
Cons
not enough hours for unguardcarded event staff like me and its a lot of us doe people's
fun work place
Security Guard Officer (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 28, 2018
typical work day fun exciting always meeting new people learned great customer service skills management was very hands on and attentive to our needs multi culture work place hardest part would be a lot of standing enjoyable part meeting new people of all races and different cultures
Pros
benefits advancement in the company
Great office job
Public Records Researcher (Current Employee) –  Springfield, ILJanuary 25, 2018
CSC is a great place to work. I have great teams that I work with daily. The work life balance is good. Days are pretty routine, but we do have fun. Great job just starting out after college.
Fantastic
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJanuary 24, 2018
I absolutely love working here! The environment is very laid back but the work is all done in a timely manner as we have many deadlines to make. I never bring work home and rarely get stressed out!
Fun
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 18, 2018
CSC is a great place to work and also just the pay rate go up everything will great about this company . Indeed will give me opportunity to get me a second job that can satisfy my bills to be pay
Progressive, fast paced but good folks who made days pleasant and enjoyable
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJanuary 8, 2018
Boy, did I learn from this Company. A Service company for companies. Anything you need to start, maintain, change or grow your business, CSC was your partner. The volume of transactions
we managed could be daunting along with the ever changing statues by state. However, management was diligent in keeping us in the know; which was refreshing because of continuing education. There was always something new to learn.
Pros
Progressive
Cons
Volume of work
fun place to interact with other people
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 4, 2018
only time its ruff is when were outside working in -5 weather. I enjoy working with different people from different areas. It makes my experience better because not only do I learn my job I also learn different ways of doing things.
Pros
some places dont give us free food
Cons
The Lincoln Financial gives us $18 vochure
Unarmed Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 27, 2017
CSC was a very nice company to work for. There I worked at a few events including concerts. The staff was nice and the managers and staff was very helpful.
Great friendly place
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Iowa City, IADecember 5, 2017
I love this place, because it allows you to make your own schedule, so no one is making it for you. They give raises about every 8 events you work, which allows you to make some very decent money.
Great
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEOctober 27, 2017
Great place to work. expanding. Partnered with top sales reps to identify new decision makers and influencers to target new opportunities for contact. Assess front-line operations and ultimately penetrate new account opportunities that others had no success on. Was recognized as CSC’s Best “door-opener”.

Global Legal and Compliance Consultant
Sold to all size businesses for necessary Registered Agent, Annual Reports, Business License Services, Digital Brand Service, Special purpose entities, Entity Management, Contract Management and Global Subsidiary Management and additional Document Management Solutions. Build new relationships with Law firms and CPA’s to leverage new client relationships.
Lack of advancement opportunities
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEAugust 31, 2017
Initially CSC lived up to its title as the best work place in Delaware. However the larger the company grew, the more micromanaged it become. Rather then feeling like I mattered, I started to feel like a number - someone with no value. Also for management positions they typically hire externaly rather than internally, so you basically have a leader who does not know your line of business. Within my department you typically cannot go to a leader for help if you are unsure about something, they are there just to micromanage and baby sit you.
Fun, open, and collaborative, even after 10 years!
Software Architect (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEAugust 15, 2017
Few places I have worked have provided me with as much opportunity for growth. I have traveled the world and attended many valuable conferences and training. Management is approachable and friendly. The people of CSC are very valued. As a technologist, I have never felt that I could not recommend best in class solutions and in most cases, have been able to implement them. If you have the opportunity to work at CSC, you will be happy you chose us.
Pros
Excellent working environment - new building, for instance. Work life balance. Great management team. Open to new technologies.
Cons
No free coffee

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CSC (Corporation Service Company). Our community is ready to answer.

CSC (Corporation Service Company) Reviews by Location