CSC ServiceWorks Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
DO NOT work here unless...
Technician (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJune 13, 2018
If you are a do-nothing, blame-shifting, shady manager or sales person who doesn't want to worry about accountability, then this is the job for you.

Seriously, the job in and of itself isn't at all bad most times. It is the people running the show that tears this place apart. Where corporate management misleads and fails, branch management will try to fail one better.
Productive Work Life
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  Plainview, NYJune 6, 2018
Being able to complete multiple tasks at once in a single day. I get to see how the other workers complete their tasks. Everyday I learn something new.
Pros
Learning the different tasks from my co-workers.
Cons
Working in a small area.
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Plainview, NYMay 21, 2018
Excellent job, received great training and learned new skills. Fast paced. Lot of in the field work. Hours were long, but you get a lot of flexibility
Good job
Senior Accountant (Current Employee) –  Plainview, NYMay 19, 2018
Very relaxed office atmosphere. Everyone does their own work without being overly managed. Communicate isn't the best but it has been improved. The office is falling a part but I would assume they will change offices soon. I've enjoyed my time here.
Following other stuff that had nothing to do with the job
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  OrlandoMay 14, 2018
Manager does harass the employees. Unknown if top executives of the company knows the manager it's some how involve as far as the way he act and things he said in covert harassment mentality and he tried to make it look like its a big joke and the employee deserve to be covert harass. This is just part of what happened.
Pros
Cons
Work there
work transportation provided
Field Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 29, 2018
ok place to work. work transportation provided. most fellow employees are good to work with. good benefit. years raises. some strange working conditions at times.
Great
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 14, 2018
Great experience in the laundry industry, for any typical day, learning, management, workplace culture, and general enjoyment of the job. Would recommend to family or friend.
Terrible Company to work for
Field Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMarch 4, 2018
this place is a death trap dont go to work for them. They treat you like a number dont train you just use you then throw you away. they have no regard for you as an employee and you will not be trained properly.
Decent company to work for if you don't mind the awful pay.
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Hammond, LAJanuary 4, 2018
CSC pays bottom dollar, plain and simple. Their benefits are average, however. Management is atrocious, and constantly changing. You never know who to contact, as roles are constantly changing because nobody can get their act together and lead. At my facility, you had to watch your back because behind every corner was someone looking to put a knife in you. Not a place that inspired much confidence in the security of my employment.
Benefits
Cons
pay, management, security
Waste of time
Technician driver (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJanuary 3, 2018
Employee are not valued at all at this company Management is the only secure position and will throw everyone under the bus to save own job very dumb company to work for a waste of time
Pros
Don't have to be in the warehouse all day
It was ok place
Collector (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IADecember 26, 2017
Mangers were good to work for. Everyone at the kc branch was awsome. The security people werw idiots and don't now anything. If hire just Rember your a Thief in there eyes, your guilty no matter what
Pros
Good pay, get a vehicle to drive
Cons
They think your a thief no matter what
It's good. Not the best but it's OK.
Admin (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXNovember 18, 2017
It's not the worst job, but they underpay for the amount of work we're asked to do. They are family friendly to an extent regarding work/life balance. My only real issue is the low pay
Worst call center ever
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXNovember 15, 2017
I have ovee 5 years in customer service/call center experience. Look elsewhere or you will regret ever working here. It's not worth your time. Any place is better than this company.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Everyrhing else
worst place ever to work at
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 13, 2017
This is the worst place ever to work. This job almost caused me to have a nervous break down. There is little or no support from management and the customers are horrible, nasty and whiny.
Regional Sales Administrator
Regional Sales Administrator (Current Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 9, 2017
Various administrative support for 10 sales reps
Review and approve sales contracts
Train sales reps for policies and procedures
Process opportunities
Pros
work from home
Customers are key
Area Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORSeptember 18, 2017
The company new that our survival depended on our customers. It was enjoyable day in and day out to meet with and talk to the customers about what they are looking for and then creating the best option for them.
Easy job, rate of pay and management make things hard.
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 9, 2017
Really nice job easy to learn. Easy training the downfall spell CSC service works rate of pay and management. I would recommend this job to a person who wants to learn about appliance repair.
Pros
Easy training
Cons
Rate of pay. Management team seemed racially biased.
csc
Loss Prevention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 27, 2017
management was poor. there was only one side of any story. no accountability.All I can say is in my 20 plus Years in Loss prevention from an hourly associate to a District Manager, This was the worst place, due to the director.
Good Company.
Area Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCAugust 8, 2017
Good company. Fun and productive work environment. Good work life balance. I learned a lot about the multi-family industry. This opportunity gave me a good place to grow my career in sales. The hardest part of the job is not having control over other operations persons that have an impact on your job. This can affect the customer experience in a negative or positive way depending on the individuals from other departments. The most enjoyable part of the job is the many relationships that were formed along the way. I enjoyed working with all types of levels of decision makers. A typical day would involve 2 days in the office and 3 days in the field. Office days would consist of sales planning, writing proposals, negotiating contracts and preparing new and renewal contracts for signature.
ok place to work
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 18, 2017
don't believe what management promises you .
they promise you one thing and never come thru
dont steal
if youre looking to get training its a ok place .
it seems if youre from antioch ,park beach il,or waukegan youll get ahead here.