CSC Employee Review

Don't take care of their people.
PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  APG, MDNovember 14, 2013
Great educational system for project managers. Management views people as just a revenue point. Manager didn't bother to find out what I did since I was staff augmentation to the customer. Management concentrated on reorganizing and downsizing. Management alienated key customer personnel.

Other CSC Employee Reviews

Stable and professional enviroment
Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 24, 2018
I wasn't really able to know what it was to work there long. I unfortunately had to care for family and wasn't able to keep my position at the company.
Pros
Unknown
Cons
Unknown
Dysfunctional work environment
Operations Manager for Business Licenses (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEApril 24, 2018
I found my experience at CSC to be uncomfortable and unforgiving. From the moment I was hired after a very extensive and lengthy interview process, I was almost immediately evaluated on a weekly basis with my direct reports being given more latitude and power than me. It became clear very quickly I was not being set up to success. I would arrive earlier than anyone else on my team at approximately 7:15 am and would not leave until well after the majority of my team at almost 6:00 pm daily. Yet it was clear my direct reports' opinions of me were more important than my overall performance in grasping my job responsibilities. It became a very dysfunctional work environment. I would caution anyone before applying to this company.
Cons
Senior Management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CSC. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.8

2.4Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight