CSC Employee Review

United property & casualty is awful. Don't waste your time!
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLNovember 14, 2013
I left this company VOLUNTARILY. The management is a joke. You know your in the wrong place if your getting emails from the Operations Management about office gossip. The pay is low, the benefits are OUTRAGEOUSLY expensive and do not cover much. They literally hire every week, because they fire and have people quit because of the workplace politics. Do yourself a favor and keep looking if your a serious professional looking for a career. I turned down 2 other job offers for this position, based on the reviews of CSC, which UPC is a part of. Obviously I made a mistake. They do not have a trainer, and they take 3 months of training and attempt to condense it into 2 weeks. Management is so disorganized, the turn over is astronomical. They are a small office and lose approx. 4 people a month. That speaks for itself. Just thought i'd share my experience, take care and good luck on your job search everyone.
Cons
Micromanagement, disorganization, no formal training, office politics and gossip.

Other CSC Employee Reviews

CSC needs new managers
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJune 22, 2018
Newly promoted managers received no training, as evident by there behavior, and were out in charge of people who didn’t need to be managed. One manager promoted because of her mothers position in the company. Very high turn over in my department, all a result of the lacking of direct leadership. Leaders telling us to lie to customers and mislead them is very unprofessional. And it happens all the time. This could be an awesome place to work if there was proper leaders in the department. My department was business licensing and I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone.
Pros
Amenities and culture
Cons
Leadership, pay, performance metrics unknown, reviews misleading, training
Productive and serious job meeting famous people
Security Staff (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 22, 2018
CSC was one of my favorite jobs I have ever had. I have got to meet so many celebrities doing this job and going to amazing events. Most of the events that I would work would have to be the Nashville Predators games. I believe the last two events I worked for was the CMT music awards and a Justin Timberlake concert. CSC is an amazing opportunity for anyone especially young teens who want to experience new things.
Pros
$20+ Perdiem
Cons
Not always having an event to work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CSC. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.8

2.4Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight