CSS Corp
Happiness rating is 51 out of 100

CSS Corp Employee Reviews

United States149 reviews

technicalcontractleadpositionsupportmonthprojectstay

Feeling job being put on head!

I was very excited about getting this job until I spoke with the management team and they made me feel very unwanted and like my job was dangling over my head we were spoken to like children by one of the managers and not truly appreciated with a very large oversized caseload but the pay was good!

Pros

Pay

It’s ok

It is what it is. Just get through work and you should be fine. I felt like pay was ok but not for what they wanted us to do it. Basically no help from management.

CSS Corp insights

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

Ambiente laboral tranquilo

Es una linda empresa. Se interesan mucho en el bienestar de los empleados.

Overall management/leadership

Management is all over the place. Scheduling is terrible . This job was only good for short term . If your wanting a good position with good pay look elsewhere.

Pros

Fast hire

Cons

Speaking to multiple random people

I have never been treated as poorly as I have in my 22 years of working experience. I am writing this to tell you to find a different place to work.

0 out of 10. The worst company I have ever worked for in 22 years. I have never been treated so poorly by a company after my tenured service.

Great work environment since it’s from home

Great work environment , friendly staff , good hours. Interviewing/hiring process was okay , a lot of fast paced, not sure if that’s standard of recruiter was behind.

Very Well Organization and culture.

Organization is very well structured. Great Upper Management. Coworkers are great and help each other. Stay on top of activities. Organization is very well structured.

Pros

Work M- F, weekends off.

Cons

Can’t miss much or will fall behind.

The enjoyment of assisting customers that are in need.

CSS corp is a good company to work for. The staff is great. They will go over and beyond to make sure you are comfortable in your position . I appreciate the opportunity of working with CSS corp.

Fun Workplace

I like it here. The customers are the hardest part of the job, but you have one on ones weekly with sups and although it’s remote we connect weekly via video chat with the whole team, and everyday via teams chat. It is a nice place to work honestly I started in March of 2021 at 13/hr it’s now October 2021 and I make 15. They send out surveys to know how we feel and address our concerns. We play games and win bonuses. There were also random bonuses at the end of training. We also received various bonuses for the team. I work under the Hyundai project. I know there are several projects but I enjoy Hyundai and will not leave anytime soon.

Pros

Remote, Compensation, no weekends, holidays off, great management

Cons

No overtime, strict schedule

No support.

Management is borderline sociopathic and only cares about KPI. Will often hold your job over your head and reinforce how hard it is to find a new one. Not a place for a career.

Pros

Remote work.

Cons

High turn over, high stress, poor management support, lying

Nice pay but very stressful

The overall job they have with Apple is a complete disappointment. They want you to do a certain amount of tickets but even the management and team leads don’t have a clear understanding of workflows. You ask a question no one gets back to you. The training was horrible. After it was done they fed you to the wolves. I don’t feel motivated to do anything and I’m not eager to clock in daily. Place is stressful disorganized and no one seems to care

Pros

The flexible schedule

Cons

The disorganization, the sense of your not doing enough, the no help when needing it

Will lay you off

This company is contract and will lay you off even with a contract.Supervisorscare never available. Are very cold and do not care if you do the work as long as they get the credit.

Pros

Work at home

Misleading

Recruiters will lie to you about the job and tell you you will get benefits and PTO. The job is extremely underpaid and the culture is toxic. I highly recommend that you do not work here.

Good birack area with free coco or coffee

They set unreachable goals for the work.They do help with getting certified.They use way outdated hardware that can barely run the software they use.

Pros

free coco or coffee

Cons

they set unreachable goals for the work

Insanely high turnover rate

Worked here for 4 weeks, then quit after I spent every day fearing that I might lose my job. Was constantly reminded that I was replaceable. They lied about when you would receive benefits. Out of the 40 or so people who started when I did, almost all quit within months. Ridiculous, unrealistic quotas.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Benefits, work from home support, work environment

Unstable job

Expectations were always unclear nothing was what they said it would be in interview. And work load is crazy big to the point people were quitting left and right.

Pros

When it’s time to clock out

Call Center that pays poorly but has decent management

This is a call center. They pay you half of what bill they bill the client for your work. It can be a good choice if you get on a technical project and get certifications while there, then move on with your career.

Pros

technical training is available

Cons

It's a high-stress call center

no room for growth

As with any other tech support job if a client complains about the answer you gave them, even if it was the right one. You will be out the door and looking for a new job.

Pros

decent starting pay, nice building to work in

Cons

management

Cool Place to Work

Helpmed me get back on my feet. Hiring process is straightforward and easy. They pay you on time and for the said amount. Help you thru hiring process of contract

Pros

hiring

Cons

STAY AWAY! Read the reviews before you sell your soul!

If you’re considering applying for the Data Analyst (GIS) position that is now urgently hiring, don’t do it! Trust me, you will regret it. There is a reason for the urgency and that is due to the previous people being terminated before they get to be considered as full time employees with benefits. They make promises they never intend to keep. They tell you there is no contract end as the other contracting companies for Apple. The pay is a joke! You can go to work at Target for slightly less pay but much less stress. They have unrealistic expectations and unattainable goals which are another reason to stay away. The other is the constant threat that if you fail to meet those unrealistic goals, be prepared to be fired or leave. The previous contracting company was much better at valuing the people they contracted to Apple. Overall, the stress and micromanaging are overwhelming and not worth the very low pay!

Stressful work environment

This company is just a cheap outsourcer that will squeeze out maximum of you and than they will fire you for "poor performance". And that is because they have raise the bar to unrealistic expectations so employee's can't keep up with their metrics. Ive been working here for a while so Ive seen what has been happening to people. They are either fired or they leave because they find a better job. Since this company has took over at Apple it has become worse and worse. They start giving warnings to people who don't keep up with their unrealistic metrics.. It is very stressful to work under such conditions. I only feel sorry for the new people who have been working there just a few months and then they were fired. If you're not desperate than I would suggest too stay away to save yourself the stress of being fired later.

Pros

convenient work schedule

Cons

strict policies, unrealistic expectations

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CSS Corp. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

2.6
InHerSight Score
2.2Personal Development
2.5Career Opportunities
3.1Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight