CSS Staffing Employee Reviews

Very busy. Day never stopped
Driver/Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Tustin, CAMay 11, 2019
Unloading trucks and loading , with the amount of weight was very exhausting. Going through gaylords was very hard. I learned by model numbers good n bad processors. Driving a box truck in any big city was a challenge. Finishing the job in a timely manner was a big accomplishment...
Cool company if you get to know the staff....they will Keep you working
Construction Laborer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 8, 2019
I worked for the company for 3 years but its a lot of staffing and favorable behavior going on so just work and try not to ask for much.....they will Keep
Pros
Overtime available
Cons
No coverage
na
Caregiver Mentally Challenged (Former Employee) –  Salem, ORFebruary 2, 2019
it was ok working there, long hours lot of responsibility for very little pay/ having the responsibility of dispensing meds is taking lives into your hands
It’s was fun an productive
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJanuary 15, 2019
I really liked the job the pay go from 12 to 14 dollars a hour after months I had to leave cause me an girlfriend worked different shifts an she had to take the car to work with her
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
A very good experience
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 11, 2019
Outstanding place to work for everyone. Very laid back and just a lot of people getting the job done. Account managers that care about there work and employees.
Not a great company to work for
Recruitment Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Essington, PADecember 22, 2018
When I worked at CSS we had different management. I really cannot speak to the present management.

I was given the opportunity to recruit for many different jobs and companies.
The company moved to another state.
Cons
My manager was difficult to work with.
If u care for the elderly In the disabled this is the place to be .
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Riverdale, GASeptember 17, 2018
I think you should apply if you wouldn’t mind working with the elderly it’s very motivational in they depend on you a lot have a open heart in mind take heed that one day this can be you
Pros
Good walks with clients
Cons
Short breaks
Not Bad
General Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHAugust 16, 2018
3.50 higher than the contract minimum wage. Very understanding staff even if completely done remotely. No real management and slow response time but they dont have most standard no call out policy. Obviously the manager of the company you work for will be confused but they have a very hands off policy when contracting out workers if you do what you are supposed to do.
Great place to work, contribute and learn
Director, Consulting Services (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCJune 21, 2018
CSS is an excellent place to work. Great people and I have learned and contributed to the overall growth of the company.

The only reason to consider leaving is the amount of travel (100%) on a weekly basis. Would prefer a role with less travel requirements.
Pros
Great culture, ability to work and make decisions
Cons
Too much travel
Positive organization with family values
Director (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCMay 23, 2018
CSS has a family-oriented culture who values their employees and cares about how they are doing and what they're doing. It's a good place to work. I would recommend this company to others.
Chaos Reigns
Bilingual IT Helpdesk Technician (Former Employee) –  Draper, UTMay 23, 2018
There are a couple of exceptional people at CSS who have your back and your fellow employees are nice enough, but management has zero control over the level of customer service provided. Some members of management are wildly incompetent and there only because they're related to somebody. People routinely shirk work onto others and even sleep on the job without penalty. HR is wholly absent and even as a male, I've rarely seen this level of harassment towards females or people who don't fit the mainstream definitions of Utah society.
High Energy,Hard Working Talented
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  New JerseyMarch 5, 2018
This company is not for the faint of heart. I personally liked the environment because it is fast paced, run by very talented owners as well as senior staff and is anything but boring. It is a work hard and play hard place of employment.

People and products run a complete spectrum which keeps managers challenged and busy.

Hardest part for most folks may be the fact that decisions can change at any time as is it privately held - normal corporate structure does not always apply.
CSS was professional staff
Executive Vice President (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTMarch 1, 2018
My colleagues were all former professional law enforcement as a result of 911. Excellent work environment all volunteers, trusted each and every one. Still together as friends and AFAUSSS (Association of Former Agents of The U.S. Secret Service , Marine Corp. and State Dept..
Pros
all professionals
Cons
nothing
Wonderful Temporary Assignments
TSA Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  New Castle, DEJanuary 8, 2018
I had much success with a long-term temporary assignment with CSS Staffing. Management was very helpful and attentive during the assignment and the work environment of the assignment was a very nice atmosphere.
Okay work place, a little boring.
Coat Check (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 16, 2017
It’s an okay job but it doesn’t get too busy so you constantly find your self laying down not doing much. Another thing is that you pretty much take turns handling customers with whoever your working with.
Pros
Free lunches, good breaks
Fun work place
Construction Worker (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 26, 2017
I learned new things everyday and I had fun doing it. I worked well with my co workers and my bosses. Always making a good impression worked to my ability.
A Good place to work!!!
Document Scanner (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MAFebruary 23, 2017
A typical day at work involved Scanning and Data entry. Workplace culture is good. Busy and Productive work. Opportunity to work and learn more about specialized software.
I was owner and loved it
owner operator (Former Employee) –  Kings Park, NYMay 20, 2016
A typical day was long but rewarding.I learned many aspects of a owner operator.My wife and myself ran the company and that went very well. The hardest part of this job was collecting owed money but everything else was rewarding.
Pros
I owned it
OK Company to work for
Talent Acquisition (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 2, 2016
Progression is hard to get, Work life Balance is OK. Lack of company culture. Some BU's are better than others. Management sometimes lack leadership
Network and Information Technology
RF Field Test Engineer Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXFebruary 5, 2016
It's a good company to start with and learn some technical skills, it has a good HR team, but the management level not professional!
Pros
Provide a good training to the field teams
Cons
Unfair management!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CSS Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.