CVS Health Employee Review

Safe, friendly smoke free environment
Reconciliation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 18, 2013
Wonderful place to work at if you are a team player. A tipical work day consists of electronically posting close to a million dollars of insurance payments, if an EOB is incorrect, contacting the payor and resolving the issue before posting, some days they are few errors other days errors are in the thousands. I have learned how to manage my time and stay focus. We, my co-workers and I are like family, most of us get along. The hardest part of my job is end of month closing, that's when team spirit comes alive, once you have completed your tasks it's not unusual to help another team member complete their task. We celebrate every occasion, every holiday our office is decorated to suit the occasion. We also support our football and baseball teams.
Pros
Safe, friendly smoke free environment.
Cons
No tuition reimbursement

Other CVS Health Employee Reviews

very stressful environment
Pharmacy technician (Current Employee) –  Conyers, GAJune 21, 2018
A typical work day is very stressful. We are timed do everything from, typing and filling prescriptions and to ringing up customers. The stores are understaffed and employees get penalized for not completing daily task such as return to stock and patient care calls along with filling prescriptions and ensuring every customer is rang up immediately. There are weekly conference calls where our boss threatens our job for low scores on customer satisfaction, completing each task before its due, and scanning customers extra care cards at the register. I would not recommend this job to anyone.
Pros
minute clinic
Cons
short breaks, poor pay, very little room for growth, stressful
boring and no room for advancement
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Vista, CAJune 21, 2018
I worked with this company for a year and it was barley a job for me, the management was very unproductive and when asked for more hours i didn't receive.
Pros
discount on the products
Cons
boring and just stand in one spot, frustrating

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CVS Health. Our community is ready to answer.

55.9K
46.4K
36.2K
22.6K
12.3K

Diversity score

Powered by Comparably

63out of 100

The Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at CVS Health.