CA Technologies Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 60 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) creates software that fuels transformation for companies and enables them to seize the opportunities of the application economy. Software is at the heart of every business, in every industry. From planning to development to management and security, CA is working with companies worldwide to change the way we live, transact and communicate.
CA software and solutions help our customers drive enterprise-wide productivity, offer differentiated user experiences and open new growth opportunities.
And, we are able to deliver this value across multiple environments – mobile, private and public cloud, distributed and mainframe.
Typical day of work is 5 hrs df meetings and 5 hrs of staff and planning work. I have learned a lot over the past 7 years about implementing better pm processes to improve outcomes.
I thought CA provided a relaxed and friendly environment, although there were some restrictions that I thought were overstated and likely unnecessary. I was never employed directly by CA but my pay and interaction with the company was often accompanied by advice from the agency and required a review of my experience, as well.
Not a great place to work unless you're new to the industry and need a place to start. Even then I would look elsewhere as CA tends to run their acquisitions into the ground.
CA is gone now but it was the best place I ever worked because of the management culture and focus on employees plus the wide range of clients. I met many highly skilled people I learned a lot from.
Sad to see them sold off to Broadcom and basically be gutted and destroyed. They had a great culture and were very understanding of the work life ballance.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 31 questions about working at CA Technologies. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from CA Technologies employees.
Insights from 84 Indeed users who have interviewed with CA Technologies within the last 5 years.
I never interviewed with CA Technologies
How much I want
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- CA Technologies