CA Employee Reviews

Amazing
Cook 1 (Former Employee) –  Castle Hot Springs, AZAugust 3, 2019
It was a really great opportunity I loved every bit of it there the people were great management was awesome they had a lot to offer the only bad thing is I wish it was not temporary
Nice coworkers, apathetic administrators
Aba therapist (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAJune 12, 2019
The kids and clinical and support staff are wonderfull, the administrative staff is detached and cold. There are no breaks and a very inflexible attendance policy.
enjoyable place to work
Accounting Clerk | My Neighbor's helper (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 8, 2019
my day start off as going to my office which is not a cubical then i can go grab a cup of tea or coffee as i get back to my desk i check my email it is a very good place to be apart of management is excellent
Who is CA?
Consulting and Contract Writer/Editor (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaMarch 15, 2019
I've never heard of them nor did I work for them. In fact, CA is the abbreviation for the State of California.

CA is not a company; it's the State of California. Your robot parsed my info in a way that doesn't work to benefit anyone. Hopefully, I can get to the next page now and apply for the job.
Official response from CA
March 18, 2019

Good Afternoon,

CA is formerly known as Commonwealth Autism. We are a nonprofit organization located in Richmond, Virginia whose mission is to impact capacity-development in human service systems through strategic public-private resource pairing, leadership, and collaboration.

Overall decent work community
I.T. specialist, CA (Former Employee) –  Henrico County, VANovember 28, 2018
A typical day as an inter i would do diagnostics checks. Work on computer hardware reloading the operating systems on cpus and pcs. Also do inventory on the electronics.
Life changing job
Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapist (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAMay 15, 2018
The management is amazing, the development opportunities are great, and the work is the most rewarding thing I've ever done in my life. This job is, in many ways, the best thing that's ever happened to me. Unfortunately, I have to leave because I can't afford to pay back my student loans on my salary here. I will 100% be back when I finish my master's degree though!