CAA Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Members
Road Side Technician (Current Employee) –  OntarioJune 1, 2018
You get to meet a lot of great members. Long hours. No benefits. I get to work with good management team. Improved my verbal skills. Get to learn new things about vehicles.
Pros
Improved my customer service skills
Cons
No personal life
Productive and benefical
Engineering Technician (Current Employee) –  PakistanMarch 18, 2018
I found the caa one of the best work place as I learned a lot from its setup and management.but I always paid with low salary which is not enough for me and my family.however I m still interested in a site where I be paid will enough to Sat me.it is pertinent to mentioned that the work on system for extra hours is not a burdon for me. Thanks
Pros
Free visiting tours
Cons
Healthcare
Fast paced environment
Bookkeeper (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 16, 2018
A typical day begins prioritizing tasks and managing time to complete those tasks.
I've learned that consistency is key when dealing with high volume sales/events. Management varies and there has been several turnovers during the past few years. The Accounting Dept.needs someone who is both supportive and diplomatic.
Our office at CAA is fast paced and loud, but generally a very positive atmosphere.
The most difficult part of my job is staying on top of the sales department for proper backup for purchases and sales. The most enjoyable part is when I receive that information and various accounts can be accurately reconciled.
Pros
Great holiday party and various office games/competitions. Access to various events
Cons
Poor management
Run. Run away
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLFebruary 26, 2018
The benefits and pay are excellent. The product is awesome. The workplace is one of the most toxic I've ever been in. Upper management is this issue in this case, and that s never going to change. Just don't
Pros
Pay
Cons
Upper management
Program Director Coastal Georgia Area
Program Director Coastal Georgia Area (Former Employee) –  Brunswick, GAOctober 20, 2017
This job was very good experience also, it was a learning experience. I had the opportunity to oversight programs, expect ions of senior citizens, providing hope and care to a community
Caa is a regularty body of all airports in pakistan
Aviation job (Former Employee) –  PakistanAugust 23, 2017
A very good organization.It is one of the best organization in Pakistan...It was giving me salary at the time i took voluntarily retiement $ 2500 p.m. in Pakistan.
Pros
Free medical
Cons
A proper system is required to avoid victimization in caa.
Interesting workplace enviornment
Customer account associate (Former Employee) –  Brockton, MAJune 8, 2017
Its a good environment to work at. There is good people to work with. I learned how to work with all different types of people. I also learned how to handle accounts from inbound to outbound. I learned how to sell different varieties of furniture. I also learned how to handle the register and count out at the end of the day. I held down the fort many occasions. The hardest part of the job was trying to collect a past due account. I definitely enjoyed being on the road when needed. It was a great time.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
Not hitting the monthly goal.
really good work environment
Customer Account Advisor (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 23, 2017
great place to work offed great benefit. CEO was really involved with our call center, job has so much to offer. Shift was great and pay good. I was there over a year and even though it was said that there was so many opportunities to move up, i did not feel that to be all true. that is why i left, for better opportunities.
Client support, supportive management, employee guidance
Regional Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 14, 2017
Provided client support through team scheduling assistance, collaborative promotion efforts, and quarterly event suggestions. Management provided support. The workplace culture was positive. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping guide my employees through their professional development.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
7 day work week
Extremely fun and rewarding place to work
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Redmond, ORSeptember 7, 2016
The day to day was amazing, i loved my coworkers and all the people that were around me.

management was continually involved in your growth and always wanted to see you succeed
Productive + Fun had my space to do my job ! =)
CUSTOMER ACCOUNT ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAApril 8, 2016
I enjoy helping customers that makes my day,helping some one who is struggle and be able l to help them, love work with people ( team work) i learn from ea of them / hardest part will be not be able to help a customer in need
tutor
Youth Worker (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 16, 2015
a typical day at work was tutoring kids, or helping with homework. I learned that some of the kids are misunderstood but are good children. the co workers were great and the hardest part of the job was when the kids tried to get out of line and the most enjoyable part about the job was interacting with the children
Pros
environment friendly, and fun workplace
Cons
it was only 3 hours a day
Great Go Getter Self starter
Negotiating Contracts
Sell to C Level executives seals teams and event planners
Professional company
Market Manager (Former Employee) –  RGV, Corpus, LaredoApril 11, 2015
Typical day at work was to staff events for Cricket wireless, and build a good relationship with dealers. Trained staff weekly on any existing or new coming promotions.
Pros
professional atmosphere
Cons
3-4 day work week
I enjoyed my work during my job
System Administrator (Former Employee) –  PakistanAugust 12, 2014
The first thing I do on Monday morning is check my voicemail and email, then I prioritize my activities for the week.
Take Risks, if you win, you'll lead, if you loose, you'll guide.
The best part of my job is having the freedom to express myself – to laugh when I need to de-stress; to speak and actually be heard, and to perform not just because I’m paid to do it but because I’m inspired to be the best.
Pros
Bouns
Cons
No Helth Insurrance
Biggest Talent Agency in Los Angeles
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee) –  Beverly HillsFebruary 3, 2014
A typical day of work consists with deadlines. From 9:30 to 12 entering cash receipts. From 12 to 12:30 Claim remaining receipts. 12:30 to 1pm prepare stubs and follow up on held checks/wires. 2pm to 3pm Stub checks and wires. 3 to 3:30 answer emails and phone messages. 3:30 to 5:30 Use the time as needed with invoicing, entering bookings, and open bookings. 5:30 to 6:30 pm posting and filling. Coworkers are very helpful and friendly and everyone works as a team to achieve deadlines. Great company management and helpful support to resolve difficult issue with client payments. Overall a great company to work for and very well known for its services rendered.
feel good job
WIA Youth Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MIMarch 11, 2013
Knowing your helping people gets you through the day of data entry and answering phones for minimum wage.
Day at work
Office administrator assistant (Former Employee) –  PRJanuary 26, 2013
A typical day at wok is pretty busy... the atmosphere is good and the co-worker are very nice.