Cabinets.com

Cabinets.com Employee Reviews

United States12 reviews
The only reason I gave my overall rating a 3-star is that it USED to be a good place to work at. But things starting going downhill very quickly. Join the company only if you are a huge fan of KUWTK because trust me, you'll feel like you're in a reality show while you are working at cabinets.com. With people getting fired for the pettiest of things to biased promotions each month - you'll see it all! You will be able to keep your job only if you're in good terms with your manager or if you are best-buddies with HR! So, good luck with a drama-filled cabinets-selling job!
We all have different schedules, but we are a family team that works easily with each other. Management is top notch and they are always there for the staff. I enjoy coming to work everyday!
Long drive to work in traffic. The manager act like they want to help you and then stab you in the back. When its time for your raise they let you go. At will employer. Pay sucks, benefits suck and management sucksStay away at all costs.
Pros
Can play ping pong and drink beer after 5
Cons
Poor pay, Bad benefits
It was a good experience working there . I do appreciate the job oppournity. They have sell good product. They run good sales every month. They do appreciate the employees
Leave a review. Help people like you.
The company lost the ready-to-assemble line and I was laid off. If that had not happened I would definitely still be working for this company! I loved everything about it from HR management and my team! It was a fun and exciting atmosphere and I loved getting up every single day and going to work!
It is a fast paced, well structured opportunity for a very skilled and talented cabinet designer. I was impressed with the modern, clean, and efficient atmosphere and with the opportunity offered.
This job used to feel rewarding. Now it just sucks coming to work. Everyone is miserable. There is no flextime. No work from home options. Lots of favoritism. Always feel like you have to watch your back. Management needs to change or else they are going to be in trouble. You have to keep your head down. So sad. Just waiting for the next good thing to come along.
Pros
Free Friday breakast. Employees are cool.
Cons
Benefits, 401k
Great company, not enough work to go around. Great like minded people to work with. Cares about the employees. Pays for vision and dental. Community friendly company.
Friendly and fast-paced atmosphere. Lots of perks like Friday breakfasts, happy hour, cook outs, etc. Your time at the company is definitely what you make of it. Everyone's input is valued throughout the office-- all the way down to the flavors in the soda fountain.
Upper management out of touch with the day to day job duties. Processes are very out dated. Managers are young everything is based on who is your friend. Some manager would rather play ping pong and walk around rather than work.
Pros
Prizes
Cons
High turnover and Drama
Cabinets.com is a great place to work, and I have been blessed to be a part of the company for almost 5 years. There has been much growth in this time, and though I feel like everything has changed, I still feel that I am valued and respected and important to the team. The CEO and COO are both amazing, and have truly created a one of a kind workplace, and always striving to be the greatest.
Pros
Generous Salary & Commissions, Friendly Work Environment
Very laid back and relaxed. Non-stressful work environment. Everyone works well with each other. The CEO and CTO take very good care of all employees.