CADC LLC Employee Reviews

Poor management
Canvasser (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CONovember 21, 2018
Too many people tried to be in charge and had their own way of doing things and it was a very confusing situation every single day. Paychecks were always short. It was so confusing even one if the bosses resigned
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Fun workspace with a lot of different types of people
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 19, 2018
I liked working here at CADC. It was a lot of different types of people which game me a perspective on life that I never had before. This job showed me that people are all different and it showed me how to deal with different situations at different times.
Dry and unbenefical job
Political Campaign Canvasser (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYNovember 10, 2018
They provided no benefits for their works and the employees had to provide their own way to all their turfs. The management could not help to rid us of our issues.
Non-traditional, submitting to contractor reality and needs.
Field Organizer (Former Employee) –  Bozeman, MTNovember 8, 2018
This position was temporary, and was based upon the needs of the organizations that hired CACD LLC as a contracting company. Our team was basically formed fresh, new staff from the start....and not a pre-existing staff to dictate or guide with institutional knowledge and culture...but that is not to say that the some employees did not have similar experience prior to beginning. This position required a great deal of commuting, exposure to the elements, contact with an excited electorate (positive and negative). I did feel that it is not strictly structured as most positions I have had, and instructions were sometimes not explained well or unclear. Also, employees questions and complaints fell on deaf ears. The position was challenging...but also very rewarding. It is not a typical office job, more similar to that of census taker...but until there is a better way to get voters to the polls, this is a very necessary part of American democracy.
Pros
Occassional meals, gas cards, meeting like minded people, excellent pay..
Cons
Occassional periods of stress, working in bad weather, hostile electorate, viscious dogs.
Excellent
Recruiter/Trainer/canvasser (Former Employee) –  Aurora, CONovember 8, 2018
Great pay awesome staff. Had an awesome experience and learned a lot about our political campaign we were covering which was elections for the governor of Colorado for 2018
Good people
Driver (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 1, 2018
Good coworkers, poor management. Could be due to youth and inexperience. Employees learn lots about politics and how government operates as well as good social skills and how to communicate to many different ethnicities.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Management poor
It sucks
Canvasser (Current Employee) –  Peoria, AZOctober 26, 2018
There were no pro nor con all it it was labor put it did pay will so I guess there is a pros but if still didn't change the fact that everyone was unorganized
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Working for cadc is awesome
Canvasser (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOOctober 18, 2018
I like woking for cadc llc its a awsome job and now that i just got offered a new position i love it even more they are making a change in missouri and i can see it happening the closer we get to the election
Pros
More money
Political Consulting Firm
Field Lead (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 10, 2018
Learning the field of Political Consulting firms is a walk in the park. Its takes lots of commitment and dedication and being away from your family. This career is good for individuals that like to travel and have the freedom to do so
Exceptionally great place for women/mothers to work!
Field Organizer (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVSeptember 22, 2018
The well being of children and families are a clear priority for the entire company. They don't just pay lip service to working mothers. They give us the time and means to care for our kids. I actually missed my FIRST DAY OF WORK due to a serious family emergency. My job was waiting for me upon my return the next week! I heard no complaints, only emails from management around the country inquiring about my daughter's health.... CADC LLC is awesome.
Exploiting me for my work
Fo (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 25, 2018
Field organizers are paid less than canvassers they don’t care bout us just wanna take as much advantage only work here if you got nothin better but bolt when you can
Pros
Do your stuff on the clock
Canvasser (Current Employee) –  Nassau County, NYAugust 25, 2018
Laid back management team, that wants to help and guide everyone to doing there best. The office is a fun environment, with awsome motivated team members .
Very productive place of work
Canvasser (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 21, 2018
Work was always enjoyable. I learned plenty from all of my co-workers, considering they were my family members. I would never say i had a hard day on the job i always enjoyed work daily.
Great company, Great opportunity!
Canvasser (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 6, 2018
I worked at this place as a canvasser in Arizona doing door to door conversations with people about voting, I thought it was great.

The management staff was super helpful, they give you all the tips and tricks and tools you need to succeed. Plus the staff really cares about the causes and campaigns they work for which is nice.

One of the nicest parts is the scheduling. Usually as a canvasser you can sign up for whatever days you want. Which they never let me do in retail. Each week I could just tell the organizer I want Monday through Friday, or I want Tuesday through Thursday, and whatever days I was free for they could put me down. They we're pretty strict about arriving on time for the shift though. But that makes sense because it's a lot of people working out of each office, which brings good energy.

Overall great place. They use the paycards which I like cause then you can get your salary as cash or just use it to do your shopping. Oh yeah and pay is every Friday too which is sweet.
Pros
Motivated Staff, Supportive, Patient, Well Organized
Cons
Working outside LOL
Horrible company - Stay Away!!!!
Canvass Manager (Former Employee) –  IowaDecember 2, 2017
If you see a positive review on this company, it's fake! Company expects you to work basically for free - you're forced to work ridiculous hours and don't pay you for it. They treat employees horribly. For an organization that's supposed to be progressive, the atmosphere where I worked was very discriminatory.And they force employees to spam call and harass people.
Stay Away!
stressful
Voter Registration Clerk (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CANovember 22, 2017
The work became stressful when i wasn't able to achieve the required number of signatures need for the day, Every day we were sent out to different parts in the city of Bakersfield to talk with and register voters.
Pros
good money
Cons
stressful
productive working place
Canvasser (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 16, 2017
the office building we were in was designed with our scripts and talking points in a flow chart along the wall, which made it a lot easier to learn, comprehend, and memorize your work.
Very great company to work for
Deputy state director (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, CONovember 4, 2017
Great bosses from the top. Very harding working and willing to lend a hand. Election time is hectic but we manage to make it through every time with a smile.
fast pace work ethic
Temp. Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC 28216October 27, 2017
Typical workday went by fairly quickly. For the first half of my shift, I would tranfer data from forms onto the computer. Take my lunch break, then come back & make phone calls for the rest of my shift.
Good managers. Difficult work, Difficult coworkers.
Canvasser (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COJune 21, 2017
A typical day at work consisted of Standing for five hours trying to get people to sign up for a job service. After a one hour break, I would go door to door.

I learned how to memorize a pitch to use to get people to sign up and how to modify it based on who I was talking to.

The management consisted of three people who were very professional. They patiently taught new people how to do their jobs effectively.

Work place culture was miserable. Everybody hated the work.

The hardest part of the job was standing in 100 degree heat for five hours while people repeatedly told you they hated you and sometimes threatened to kill you.

The most enjoyable part of the job was when somebody finally signed one of your forms.
Pros
I got to go all over Fort Collins.
Cons
The work was incredibly taxing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CADC LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about