CADC LLC Employee Reviews

Working for cadc is awesome
Canvasser (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOOctober 18, 2018
I like woking for cadc llc its a awsome job and now that i just got offered a new position i love it even more they are making a change in missouri and i can see it happening the closer we get to the election
Pros
More money
Political Consulting Firm
Field Lead (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 10, 2018
Learning the field of Political Consulting firms is a walk in the park. Its takes lots of commitment and dedication and being away from your family. This career is good for individuals that like to travel and have the freedom to do so
Be aware
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 4, 2018
these people are more than willing to be an a*s, bend the law. They share peoples phone number without their consent in attempt to win signatures or interviews. Basically as legit as they sound going around trying to fullfill their duties as workers, they are also criminals who disrespect your rights and privacy. Dont send mass texts with other peoples phone numbers and risk their safety. Bad morals and bad business
Pros
no pros
Cons
their objective
Exceptionally great place for women/mothers to work!
Field Organizer (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVSeptember 22, 2018
The well being of children and families are a clear priority for the entire company. They don't just pay lip service to working mothers. They give us the time and means to care for our kids. I actually missed my FIRST DAY OF WORK due to a serious family emergency. My job was waiting for me upon my return the next week! I heard no complaints, only emails from management around the country inquiring about my daughter's health.... CADC LLC is awesome.
Exploiting me for my work
Fo (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 25, 2018
Field organizers are paid less than canvassers they don’t care bout us just wanna take as much advantage only work here if you got nothin better but bolt when you can
Pros
Do your stuff on the clock
Canvasser (Current Employee) –  Nassau County, NYAugust 25, 2018
Laid back management team, that wants to help and guide everyone to doing there best. The office is a fun environment, with awsome motivated team members .
Very productive place of work
Canvasser (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 21, 2018
Work was always enjoyable. I learned plenty from all of my co-workers, considering they were my family members. I would never say i had a hard day on the job i always enjoyed work daily.
Great company, Great opportunity!
Canvasser (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 6, 2018
I worked at this place as a canvasser in Arizona doing door to door conversations with people about voting, I thought it was great.

The management staff was super helpful, they give you all the tips and tricks and tools you need to succeed. Plus the staff really cares about the causes and campaigns they work for which is nice.

One of the nicest parts is the scheduling. Usually as a canvasser you can sign up for whatever days you want. Which they never let me do in retail. Each week I could just tell the organizer I want Monday through Friday, or I want Tuesday through Thursday, and whatever days I was free for they could put me down. They we're pretty strict about arriving on time for the shift though. But that makes sense because it's a lot of people working out of each office, which brings good energy.

Overall great place. They use the paycards which I like cause then you can get your salary as cash or just use it to do your shopping. Oh yeah and pay is every Friday too which is sweet.
Pros
Motivated Staff, Supportive, Patient, Well Organized
Cons
Working outside LOL
Horrible company - Stay Away!!!!
Canvass Manager (Former Employee) –  IowaDecember 2, 2017
If you see a positive review on this company, it's fake! Company expects you to work basically for free - you're forced to work ridiculous hours and don't pay you for it. They treat employees horribly. For an organization that's supposed to be progressive, the atmosphere where I worked was very discriminatory.And they force employees to spam call and harass people.
Stay Away!
productive working place
Canvasser (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 16, 2017
the office building we were in was designed with our scripts and talking points in a flow chart along the wall, which made it a lot easier to learn, comprehend, and memorize your work.
Very great company to work for
Deputy state director (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, CONovember 4, 2017
Great bosses from the top. Very harding working and willing to lend a hand. Election time is hectic but we manage to make it through every time with a smile.
fast pace work ethic
Temp. Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC 28216October 27, 2017
Typical workday went by fairly quickly. For the first half of my shift, I would tranfer data from forms onto the computer. Take my lunch break, then come back & make phone calls for the rest of my shift.
Good managers. Difficult work, Difficult coworkers.
Canvasser (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COJune 21, 2017
A typical day at work consisted of Standing for five hours trying to get people to sign up for a job service. After a one hour break, I would go door to door.

I learned how to memorize a pitch to use to get people to sign up and how to modify it based on who I was talking to.

The management consisted of three people who were very professional. They patiently taught new people how to do their jobs effectively.

Work place culture was miserable. Everybody hated the work.

The hardest part of the job was standing in 100 degree heat for five hours while people repeatedly told you they hated you and sometimes threatened to kill you.

The most enjoyable part of the job was when somebody finally signed one of your forms.
Pros
I got to go all over Fort Collins.
Cons
The work was incredibly taxing.
It was an okay place to work
Canvasser/Field Manager (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCMay 8, 2017
However, it was only a temporary job so I couldn't really earn much in terms of an actual pay check since I worked for 3 days. Everything else was ok.
Pros
Nice pay
Cons
Only a 3 day temporary job
Great Enviroment
Canvasser (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 24, 2017
Nice job with great excerise while going door to door distribution. With great flexible hours and lots of diffrent personalities and aspects on politics from diffrent races ages
Pros
Great Fleaxable hours
Cons
Not Enough Compensation
simple yet,stressful
Surveyor/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAFebruary 11, 2017
The pay was well, but as the time went on the ask for unreachable number for some people. the staff became set on making us reach the goals or be replaced.
Decent Workplace Very Unorganized and Unequipped.
Paid Canvasser (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 3, 2017
Very Harsh Enviroment, did'nt have enough paperwork for the Workers to do the Job Correctly. During the Final Period of working found out that we were'nt being Paid the Right Amount.
Pros
Gas Cards, and Water.
Cons
Unproper wages and Very Unsanitary.
Intellectual and fun workplace with diverse employees.
Field Organizer (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAJanuary 30, 2017
Opening the office till the closing had the RFD and FOs busy bodied.
I learned immensely from all my coworkers. Management was professional but could improve on strategic planning and executing them in an appropriate time frame. The workplace was a great building and the culture was lively and enjoyable everyday. I would have to say the hardest part of the job was having to stay late to finish up anything that didn't get entered into our database. However, even after it being a long day the comradely in the workplace made up for the fatigue and exhaustion.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CADC LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about