Caddock Electronics, Inc. Employee Reviews

4.2
Ratings breakdown
Fast pace environment.
Assemble Worker (Former Employee) –  Roseburg, OROctober 25, 2017
Performed repetitive tasks in a assemble setting. Worked as a group in assemble line placing components together. At other times working individual soldering small parts to mental components. Inspection of all tasks during manufacturing.
Very friendly and conservative culture.
Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAJanuary 31, 2017
The place really provides an environment for employees to succeed. There is never any drama (unless you want it) which is always something I appreciated.
Wonderful place to work
Assembler/ Inspecter (Former Employee) –  Roseburg, OROctober 7, 2016
Caddock is a consistant job. You work five days a week , 7-330.
The company is behind their people. It may take a little bit to settle in but it is worth it. Once you are a caddock employee and you work hard, they honor that. The only down fall of Caddock, there is hardly any room for growth up the ladder .
Could pay more.
I so enjoyed working for this company.
Great team invirnment.
Pilot Assembly Specialist (Former Employee) –  Roseburg, ORApril 15, 2016
I Loved the hours, weekends off, holidays off to spend with family, friendly place to work, Management was always helpful when you need it. A typical day at work would start with a morning greeting from my supervisor, get the procedure assignment(s) for the day, get set up to start. I learned how to work as a team, my co-workers were awesome. The hardest part of the job was not having enough work space. The most enjoyable part of the job was friendliness of the employees.
Pros
Clean, climate controlled & comfortable.
nice work environment
Production staff Caddock Electronics (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAMarch 29, 2015
complete benefits profit sharing, 401K, medical. lunch room complete with free coffee, tea and hot chocolate snacks and drink vending machine. work place is airconditioning. The people are fun to work with.
Pros
free food during recognition and anniversaries
Cons
short break
very nice people to work for
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAJune 15, 2014
everyday was a good day very enjoyable i learned about resistors that are made for electronics management was great co-workers were friendly the hardest part of the job was to make sure we did not scratch the resistors the most enjoyable thing was to get the job done
Pros
we always had clean bathrooms and a clean workplace
Cons
no benefits for employees under a year
Interesting Company, Some good some bad
Production Technician B (Former Employee) –  Roseburg, ORMay 23, 2012
A good company to work for, they really take care of their people. I do believe that religious beliefs show to much in the company. Management is good. A very diverse company.
very easy-going management team
Technical Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Roseburg, ORMay 14, 2012
Family-owned business that really made you feel at home. Everyone really helped each other and you felt like you had real control over your assigned area. My supervisor gave me the reins and let me lead my team my way.
Manufacturers of unique product for this business sector
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Roseburg, OregonMarch 5, 2012
While their production of precision resistors give them a unique position in this business sector, the management of their business is slightly outdated. This is a family run privately held business and it is difficult to bring about change to a more forward thinking business alignment.
Pros
for this area good place to earn a paycheck, very structured, product is in demand
Cons
outdated business practices, male dominated management, female dominated (100%) work force, no incentive to change and improve, very limited advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caddock Electronics, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Caddock Electronics, Inc. Reviews by Location