Cadre Services Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Not worth the waste of time
Candidate (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIMay 22, 2018
Pros -
-um.... I'll have to come back to this.

Cons - (where do I begin?)
-They only offer low end jobs. They do not have anything but entry level.
-You have to come into the office to refill out the same paperwork for ANY change. New number, new address, took a 3 wk temp assignment? All of this will result in having to go back to their office to refill out all the same paperwork as you did last time. A phone number change does not change my education or work history but they are incapable of updating ANYTHING online. You must come in. And no, you can't just fill out the page that pertains to your new phone number. You must refill out 20 pages of paperwork. They've had me do this four times so far.
-After 18 months in their system, they never once called me about a job.
-They refuse to even tell you about the positions currently available until you fill out paperwork.
-They might jut be data miners. They're certainly not rocking the candidate placement.
-The rep they gave me WHINES at me. "I knoooowwwww, job hunting is sooooo hard". It's patronizing at best, downright demeaning at worst.

If you're serious about finding work, save yourself the trouble. Cadre cannot help you but they can certainly waste a lot of your time.
May 29, 2018

It is unfortunate that you felt the need to leave us a negative review because you do not like our registration process. Our clients want current employment information when an applicant comes in to register, which is why we asked you to refill out the paperwork each time you returned to Cadre. Based upon your behavior in our office last week, it is clear that you aren’t a fit for Cadre, and Cadre isn’t a fit for you. We wish you the best of luck in your job search.

Excellent, Professional Job Placement Services
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  WisconsinMay 7, 2018
Cadre was extremely collaborative and professional in my job search. The staff was friendly and courteous, and the manager was very informative about the process.
May 14, 2018

Thank you for the 5 star review, and for sharing your feedback! We are so happy to hear your experience with Cadre was a positive one, as this is what we strive for everyday!

temp
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  De Pere, WIApril 21, 2018
I only worked through Cadre as a temp when I was looking for a job. The person that I was going through at the time was very difficult to get a hold of.
April 23, 2018

We are sorry to hear your experience didn’t warrant a 5 star rating. If you are interested in speaking with a manager about your experience with Cadre, please reach out to our Director of Personnel Services. Thank you.

Wonderful group to use..
Data Entry Specialist (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIFebruary 9, 2018
They had 4-5 position options ready for me, right away, when I first met with them, based off of resume work history. I was able to be placed with one of those options, right away. Make sure you provide all of your comfort zone info, and you will have wonderful results! Should you volunteer somewhere, and find new comfort levels, or likes, keep Cadre posted.. this will broaden your options.
February 14, 2018

Thank you for the 5 star review, and for sharing your Cadre experience, so others are aware of how we can assist them in their job search!

Amazing!
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Appleton, WINovember 6, 2017
I recently relocated from the east coast, and applied for a job on Indeed through Cadre. I was immediately given a call back as soon as my resume was submitted. Within a day I was in the office, processing all the necessary steps for an interview with the company I applied for. The team was extremely friendly, welcoming, knowledgeable and determined to help find the right place for me. Their efforts were extraordinary. Their communication, throughout the process was amazing. They helped me feel at ease and prepped me for what I needed to land the job. Needless to say I landed the job, and was immediately hired through the company as a direct hire, all thanks to Cadre and their amazing service. I could not be any more pleased with what they have done for me!
Pros
Amazing Staff and Service
November 13, 2017

We couldn’t be happier for you! Thank you for sharing your success story for others to see! Best wishes and congratulations again on your new position!

They don't seem interested in helping you find work
Nope (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WISeptember 28, 2017
Have tried several times to get employment through this service. They say they have employment and they require you to fill out all kinds of paperwork but in the four different attempts to find work through this service it never amounts to anything. I am sure they place some people because they have dozens of people working in a cube making calls/working/pretending to work but not on behalf of people trying to get a job or career through them.
Cons
Waste of time.
October 2, 2017

We regret that you did not find your experience with Cadre to be more positive. We wish you the best of luck in your job search!

Productive place to work
Office Assistant - data entry, filing, reception (Former Employee) –  Neenah, WIJuly 24, 2017
Cadre is excellent about helping you look for exactly what you need for a job, whether it be temporary, part-time or full-time. I had very specific requirements for my job search and they still found me several opportunities.
August 21, 2017

Thank you for the kind words! We recognize that each person’s employment requirements vary, and it is our goal to match those goals with our clients hiring needs. We are pleased you had a good experience at Cadre!

I am reviewing Cadre as a staffing agency versus an employer.
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIMay 31, 2017
My scores are for Cadre as a staffing agency, NOT as an employer..The companies I have worked with thru Cadre have all been very good. I would recommend Cadre to guide you to employment as many great employers work with them.
August 21, 2017

Thank you for your review. We are very proud to represent the client companies that we do, and are pleased you’ve had a good experience!

One of the better temp agencies.
Administrative (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIMay 25, 2017
Great personal experience. Better one-on-one service than most any other temp agencies that I worked with. Fantastic follow through and very good individual attention.

The only downfall is that Cadre is STILL a temp agency and does not only represent you - they also represent the business. After all, they do get paid by the business. Therefore, it may not be in their best interest to have you hired on as a permanent employee.

I do feel they did have a fair and balanced approach.

Thank you to Cadre!
Pros
Paid holiday after initial probationary period. Very approachable.
Cons
Still a temp agency. If you seek another position while employed through Cadre, they must notify your current employer.
May 30, 2017

Thanks for your review. We really do try to find the kinds of jobs that our applicants are seeking. If you are looking for permanent employment, our goal is to find the permanent position that is the best fit for you. Happy employees refer their family and friends, and often return to Cadre when they are ready to make the next step in their career!

great agency
Graphic Designer (Appleton) (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIMay 9, 2017
This employment agency always kept me busy and looked for the type of work I would be suited for.

They always gave me a choice of jobs. If I didn't contact them for a length of time, they contacted me. My recruiter was completely pro-active.

I felt I had some job security with Cadre and would recommend them to anyone in the Appleton area.
Pros
always available and friendly
May 15, 2017

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback, we truly appreciate it!

Background checks
None (Former Employee) –  Oshkosh, WIDecember 5, 2016
If you fail to provide all of your criminal background, hence mistakenly, they will absolutely not continue with you. Found out the hard way. Talk about some high class high nosed snobs!
Pros
Cons
Not forgiving
Office Staff (Former Employee) –  Appleton WINovember 28, 2016
They will not help you if you had some bad experiences with poor management at prior employers. The don't care what your circumstances are if you have been terminated (even if it is not your fault). They were not helpful at all. I will never call them or recommend them to anyone ever.
placement company
AP Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIJuly 5, 2016
i did not have a lot of communication with Cadre
all interaction was with the company i was placed with (Genco)
submitting time sheets via fax was not ideal
Great Place
Inventory/Materials Control Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Oshkosh, WIJune 22, 2016
Cadre helped me get hired at a company and have currently been there for nine years. They were friendly and helpful. I would go through them again.
People
Lead Human Resources Sourcing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Oshkosh, WIApril 10, 2016
It's all about the people. Everyone working together and understanding the expectations of the job. Everyone working together to strive for that one goal.
Friendly
Data Entry/Administrative Secretary (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIFebruary 24, 2016
Cadre Staffing is always willing to find you employment. Finding a company that is a great fit for both you and the employer.
Very helpful in the job search!
Merchandising Assistant (Current Employee) (Current Employee) –  Greenville, WINovember 3, 2015
Cadre helped me find an assignment through School Specialty. While working here I have learned how to manage data and learned how to use Oracle.
Temporary Service that helped me a lot
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIOctober 29, 2015
The service I received was great. I worked for Women's International Pharmacy through Cadre. I loved the work. They kept me extremely busy. I got to show off some of my Microsoft Office skills. They were really impressed with my work. Which made me confident and happy.
This place is a joke
IT Professional (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIOctober 23, 2015
They make you perform lots of testing, and fill out a mountain of paperwork before they even consider you; around 3 hours of work. Of course this does not include pay.

They require you release your entire life to them. They want to know EVERYWHERE you've worked in the last 10 years even if its not relevant to the position. They also require you waive your rights and allow them to contact whoever, even if it was 10 full years ago for a professional reference.

On the paperwork they give you they ask for your Social Security Number multiple times. This is before any job offer is presented, and if you refuse they won't consider you for any job placement.

I went through this big joke of a job process and then had them call me 5 minutes before I had to leave for an interview to cancel my appointment for no reason. They have not communicated with me to let me know their reasoning.

During my initial signup the woman i met with had bad mouthed several other people that had come in to sign up for petty reasons such as hair color.

Another issue i had is that they kept trying to push petty, low level sales jobs on me. I work in IT, and had told them so. Even so they continually kept asking me to take sales jobs.

Cadre is unprofessional, and run like a disorganized day care. Don't waste your time.
Pros
Cons
Unprofessional staff, bait and switch hiring techniques, random cancellations, no applicable jobs, extremely poor communication.
Very helpful in the job search!
Merchandising Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greenville, WIAugust 20, 2015