Caduceus Healthcare

Working at Caduceus Healthcare: 32 Reviews

Acceptable

This company is trying very hard and they are definitely succeeding in so many areas. The areas they are not the best are ok because they continue to improve daily. I would choose to work for this company over and over again.

No Benefits or Job Security

Currently, on the COVID-19 Response contract. Caduceus Healthcare gave us the option to keep our jobs with a 30% reduction in pay with no benefits (healthcare, PTO, Earned Paid Sick leave, holiday pay) or they will hire other workers. They said they will combine those benefits and add it to an hourly rate due to the contract being only 3 months. Caduceus Healthcare has very unstable job security.

Caduceus Healthcare insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

I tell people so often how much I love my job

I love working from home. My manager is the most compassionate, flexible, and caring individual I have ever worked for. I have worked for nearly 2 years here and have had a promotion and two raises in that time.

Public health advisor

Low pay and unorganized. Hard to know if term would be extended and they were not loyal to employees. Good way to get your foot in the door with the company running the contract.

Awesome place to work

This job offers flexible work hours, competitive rates, option of being an employee with a great benefits package or an independent contractor, awesome management with lots of support and ongoing training. Overall great place to work for.

"Public Health Advisor"

If this shady and terrible staffing company reaches out to you, run the other way and avoid if possible!They will take advantage of you by offering you low pay and take a huge cut from it. For example, CDC would pay them $70-80k per temporary employee, and you only see 1/3 of that. The training is disorganized and management does not know what they are doing. The recruiters from this company are heartless, and you are just a NUMBER to them.

Pros

Cons

Too many to list

Great company to work for with lot of opportunities. Staff are great people.

This a an excellent company to wok for, employees are treated well with respect and as a member of the team. I enjoyed my brief working opportunity there.

Pros

Great Pay, Great company to work for'

Cons

Agency location is out of state

Great work, needs better management

Great opportunity to support the COVID-19 pandemic response. Coworkers were great to work with. There was much to learn within a short time. Management could be and do much better, mostly reactive versus proactive.

Cons

Unreliable management

low pay, disorganized

I joined the company to make a difference and help with anti-COVID efforts but the moment I stepped into the CDC station, I didn't feel I belong. I don't think employees are compensated accordingly. There's something off about the paycheck.... deductions are huge. I am not sure who is running the show ... so disorganized.

Pros

get to see Atlanta's CDC

Cons

low salary, disorganized, management sucks

They are efficient in job placement

I was a screener during Covid 19, long hours but worth the pay. there was a lot of sitting but you get to meet a lot of public health specialists. I was able to become well connected through this job.

It is a great company to work for and it pays well.

The company respected all staff and provided support and training to be able to complete the job effectively and also provided career opportunities for staff.

Poor mgmt

Caduceus staff need to understand what is happening in the field with their Govt contractors. We continually update them. Also they need to provide some kind of housing stipend for those who are working in a new state

Great Company So Far

Great company to work for just make sure you negotiate your pay at hire or they will lowball you. With keeping that in mind, the company has been great to work for.

Growth

Growth company executive training. Advancement. Salary plus bonus and benefits. Equal opportunity for women. Respect for family and personnel well being.

Great company

Awesome company I have learned so much from all that I have been working with. I have many opportunities that I can still keep growing learn something new every day

Good company

I worked for the company on a female contract. The pay was more than fair. The work was very easy . People took advantage of a great job opportunity and not in a good way

Professional

Most of my contact with company was via email and phone predominately. Assignment was short term. All expenses were paid when training in Atlanta, GA. Overall exchange was professional.

Pros

Great pay

Cons

No benefits

Good place to stay until you find another job.

I was very grateful that I was given the opportunity to work for this company. They greeted you with open arms and for the most part the staff is very friendly. My complaints are for the professional side of this company, many promises are tossed around constantly, promotions, money and benefits but more often than not it was false promises in which they had nothing to show for. There is a complete lack of direction, most of management had no idea what is coming next and it seems that they are clueless on what we should be doing as a company. Management would always hype up upcoming contracts and opportunities down the road, but it seemed this was more about keeping the moral or keeping the workers happy. Everyday seemed like a guessing game and after a year a bitter taste for placing so much faith on people that don't deliver. I have never worked with so many people I liked, everyone had their quirks and we respected one another, a good work environment is important, but that does not put food on the table and keeps my power on for my family.

Pros

Great comradery

Cons

Structureless and misguiding

Good opportunity, but lacks guidance and strong leadership

Logistics of the job were unclear, many unanswered questions and questionable decisions. When needed, no management support. Good opportunity to grow professionally.

This position was a career switch in that it was my first management position and it was in the healthcare field.

As the Care Ambassador Shift Lead I supervised a team of 6 to 8 professionals. I saw first hand the Tri-state airport system"s reaction to a health crisis and its sensitive and caring treatment to the passengers from the affected countries. The best part was learning the medical aspect of the job sign and symptoms and also helping to serve passeners who were new to the country. The hardest part unfortunately was keeping a passenger longer than expect to check for exposure.

Typical work environment

This environment was alright to work for. Their recruiting staff needs to be more professional and learn to speak professionally to their employees. Needs to be more understanding when employees have family emergencies.

Pros

Monday thru fridays

Cons

Rude and unprofessional staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caduceus Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits