Caduceus Healthcare

opportunityemployeecompanypaygreatworkmanagementjob

Caduceus Healthcare insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction

Great company to work for with lot of opportunities. Staff are great people.

This a an excellent company to wok for, employees are treated well with respect and as a member of the team. I enjoyed my brief working opportunity there.

Pros

Great Pay, Great company to work for'

Cons

Agency location is out of state

Public health advisor

Low pay and unorganized. Hard to know if term would be extended and they were not loyal to employees. Good way to get your foot in the door with the company running the contract.

They are efficient in job placement

I was a screener during Covid 19, long hours but worth the pay. there was a lot of sitting but you get to meet a lot of public health specialists. I was able to become well connected through this job.

It is a great company to work for and it pays well.

The company respected all staff and provided support and training to be able to complete the job effectively and also provided career opportunities for staff.

Growth

Growth company executive training. Advancement. Salary plus bonus and benefits. Equal opportunity for women. Respect for family and personnel well being.

Good company

I worked for the company on a female contract. The pay was more than fair. The work was very easy . People took advantage of a great job opportunity and not in a good way

Fun Environment

8 years of experience in Human Resources, Talent Acquisitions, Recruiting and Staffing. I have developed and administered corporate/executive level staffing and recruiting programs and strategies. Formed strong partnerships with business leaders and hiring managers to identify competencies, document requirements, determine appropriate recruiting sources, and evaluate candidates. I have been acknowledged for successfully prioritizing multiple responsibilities, managing large workload within tight deadlines, and creating new business opportunities in fast-paced, competitive markets.

Great work environment

This was my first SQL Server DBA gig. So. I was super excited to show what I knew. My typical day was an 8 - 10-hour shift. Management was very helpful and made it a great work environment.

Productive and great expirience

Loved every minute of my work. One can learn a lot from this company, i felt like i was part of a family here. If i get the opportunity to work here again i would not hesitate to come back.

Caduceus is a great place to work for. They treat you as a part of your family and have the model of working hard and playing hard. Very family oriented company.

Good company to work for

Fast advancement, employee retention is good, employees are appreciated, good training and learning experience. Good location. Good perks such as gym and others.

Pros

Good location, stable company

Cons

Parking

Account Payable manager

Revised the balances in the different Bank and credit cards accounts. Revised Bank and CC Charges. Reconcile deductions of expenses in the Bank with the cash report. Prepare and reconcile cash report for daily balance.Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.Sort and distribute incoming mail, prepare and process electronic transfers and payments.

Learned a lot from them

They are disorganized but efficient if that makes any sense. They hire very quickly and pay generously given if you work really hard. Management is always quitting and leaving you frustrated with the work that they have to learn. But overall good company to work for.

great place to work

great place to work and the team that I work with at the Atlanta Airport Qstation is great. Pay is excellent and the job is exciting, we are keeping America safe.

Pros

great place to work

Cons

weekend hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caduceus Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare Caduceus Healthcare with

Learn about Caduceus Healthcare in Atlanta, GA

• Caduceus Healthcare
  • Atlanta, GA
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?