Caduceus Healthcare

Public Health Nurse10 reviews
United States10 reviews

opportunityemployeecompanypaygreatworkmanagementjob

Acceptable

This company is trying very hard and they are definitely succeeding in so many areas. The areas they are not the best are ok because they continue to improve daily. I would choose to work for this company over and over again.

Public health advisor

Low pay and unorganized. Hard to know if term would be extended and they were not loyal to employees. Good way to get your foot in the door with the company running the contract.

"Public Health Advisor"

If this shady and terrible staffing company reaches out to you, run the other way and avoid if possible!They will take advantage of you by offering you low pay and take a huge cut from it. For example, CDC would pay them $70-80k per temporary employee, and you only see 1/3 of that. The training is disorganized and management does not know what they are doing. The recruiters from this company are heartless, and you are just a NUMBER to them.

Pros

Cons

Too many to list

Great work, needs better management

Great opportunity to support the COVID-19 pandemic response. Coworkers were great to work with. There was much to learn within a short time. Management could be and do much better, mostly reactive versus proactive.

Cons

Unreliable management

low pay, disorganized

I joined the company to make a difference and help with anti-COVID efforts but the moment I stepped into the CDC station, I didn't feel I belong. I don't think employees are compensated accordingly. There's something off about the paycheck.... deductions are huge. I am not sure who is running the show ... so disorganized.

Pros

get to see Atlanta's CDC

Cons

low salary, disorganized, management sucks

They are efficient in job placement

I was a screener during Covid 19, long hours but worth the pay. there was a lot of sitting but you get to meet a lot of public health specialists. I was able to become well connected through this job.

Poor mgmt

Caduceus staff need to understand what is happening in the field with their Govt contractors. We continually update them. Also they need to provide some kind of housing stipend for those who are working in a new state

Great Company So Far

Great company to work for just make sure you negotiate your pay at hire or they will lowball you. With keeping that in mind, the company has been great to work for.

Caduceus

Caduceus can do a better job at taking care of its employees. The compensation could have been better. My project manager barely visited my worksite.

great place to work

great place to work and the team that I work with at the Atlanta Airport Qstation is great. Pay is excellent and the job is exciting, we are keeping America safe.

Pros

great place to work

Cons

weekend hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caduceus Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare Caduceus Healthcare with

Career recommendations for Public Health Nurse

Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more

Learn about Caduceus Healthcare in popular locations