Caduceus Occupational Medicine

• Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Trust in colleagues
  • General feeling of work happiness

negative place to work with very poor management!!

Caduceus USA does not stand for the values they promote to the public. The managers and coworkers are very rude and disrespectful. Whenever i asked for help they were never willing to help and got mad at me for no good reason. If you make a small mistake everybody there will judge you very harsh and make you feel guilty. The equipment such as computers,x-ray machine or printers will frequently stop working.Patients will always complain about not having supplies they needed to heal and the long waiting hours. And on top of that almost everybody there is black and behave like if they were at their own home or at some random ghetto.There is no diversity in that company.Overall is an awful place to work and will not recommend anybody to go there since coworkers like to spread rumors,curse and gossip about others and patients as well.

knowledgeable co-workers

This position was an internship, which I had the privilege to experience and conduct my clinical skills. The young lady who trained me was great.

Pros

great staff, and patients.

Cons

Wish I could have stayed longer.

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Caduceus Occupational Medicine?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caduceus Occupational Medicine. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Caduceus Occupational Medicine Reviews by Job Title

• Caduceus Occupational Medicine
  • Tucker, GA
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?