CADUCEUS USA

Working at CADUCEUS USA: 22 Reviews

United States22 reviews

worklearncompanygreatjobcaduceusmanagementlot

Productive and a good place to learn

Personally, I was happy with Caduceus ' ability to support me. I'm grateful that I've been able to experience and acquire the information that it took time for each person to give me.

Got alot of Overtime due to being understaffed

This was by far the worst company ever. They hire anyone and give them a title. The corporate office is in Atlanta, GA so that doesn’t help with complaints. Always understaffed. If I was to own a company, I would not do business with them.

Pros

overtime was easy to obtain

Cons

Always understaffed

CADUCEUS USA insights

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Trust in colleagues

Unprofessional management

Caduceus could have potential to be a great company all around. However, the management team doesn't care enough to build a relationship with their employees to better understand the needs of the company and the patients. I was told that back in the day before Covid things were a little better with regards to the organization and professionalism. Unfortunately, it seems like after they've lost the main employees helping on the backend they've lost ALOT of money behind it. Many physicians, CA's, & MA's have left because of the unprofessionalism. The boss always wants to "see results" but doesn't even understand how things work or what needs to be done in order to achieve the goal. + The company doesn't match your 401k, but they contribute YOUR money towards the company. So when you want your 401k savings it's not the full amount they're charging you + contributing YOUR savings elsewhere without your acknowledgementMy advice would be to gain TRUE relationships with your employees & LISTEN to their ideas and feedback in order to help your company grow the way it needs to before it's really too late 🤷🏾‍♀️

Pros

Some clinics offer M-F 8am-5pm hours

Cons

Medical benefits is unaffordable. Their 401k plan is a joke.

Not great

Little to no training and the management has high expectations, not much support from upper management. Company is out of Atlanta and they did not provide proper training or resources.

Pros

Cons

No training

Not a friendly environment

Company is not organized. The nurse practioner is not respectful she is rude and shows no leaderships or work ethic towards other races. The company is a fraud.

Very unstable and drama filled place to work

Working at caduceus was very stressful. It taught me a lot of things to avoid in my next job. They will say you'll be recognized for your work. But there were many times and many days they never acknowledged how hard I worked. They always pointed out the bad work I did various days and not every day. I felt invisible when doing good at my job and judged harshly when making a simple mistake. The coworkers there were very drama filled, spread rumors, talked about patients as well as other employees, just flat out disrespectful. Practically the only up in this company is who you know/do. I'm just being honest as I possibly can.

N/a

Great culture. CaduceusUSA-EXAM-Telemed is a growing company. The company's motto are as follows : be nice 100% of the time, anticipate needs and choose excellence over mediocrity.

great place to learn

great place to build your skills and learn how to work within a fast place everyone is helpful and want you to grow and love to help you move up in the company

Fun and family oriented workplace

Overall well pleased with the opportunity Caduceus afford to me. I'm glad that I was able to experience and gain the knowledge that each person there took time to give me.

Have the ability to grow in position.

Occupational health and safety in the workplace is paramount to a company’s bottom line. Focusing on the well-being of employees before a workplace injury is the best medicine, but when injury or illness does strike an employee, CADUCEUS is there to ensure employee's receive the highest level of care and is back on the job as quickly as possible.

New and fun place to work.

Performed daily DOT physicals, drug screens daily paper work, entering in demographics. Made a lot of friends within the company's that sent patients to us.

Have to have a strong back bone to work here

Caduceus was my first job out of medical assistant school so I was open to learn and grow with the company. My first year there was more than what I expected learned a lot and did way more than the average medical assistant. We had access to a lot of back office clinical experience, worked with 1 or 2 MDs, 1NP, anesthesiologist, and orthopedist. Overall it was a good company to start out with but eventually true colors will reveal itself!

Productive and exciting to work with real people.

Productive and exciting place to work. Very rewarding towards my future as MA. Management was great, they really showed concern in every aspect. The training they provided was excellent. The workplace culture was shared by each employee. The hardest part of the job was when my extern was over and I had to leave. The most enjoyable part of the job was going to work everyday, and learning something different.

I spent eight weeks doing my externship. The staff was great. They were very understanding. I never felt out of place. Any questions that I had, they we're effectively answered.

Started out great!

When I started working for Caduceus, I was so happy that I did not even care that I was underpaid. The environment was great. A real family of hardworking and pleasant people. I couldn't wait to get to work every day. During second year, the CEO retired. Her replacement crushed the environment. It was no longer about work and team building. It changed to gossip, drama, and pitting one employee against another. An instantly miserable environment. I ended up getting laid off because my department was no longer needed after 4 years. That didn't bother me at all. I was actually a bit happy to go. That's how miserable I was in the end.

Cons

Drama, gossip, needs better leadership and focus on advancing.

i loved this job it was very relaxed.

working at this clinic was challenging at first until i learned everything. I dealt with rude patients and very talkative patients. i learned alot at this job i had no problems at this job.

Productive and fun

I love it, and would go back if I move back to Georgia. It's a learning work place. I love work fast and efficient. Getting patients in and out in a timely manner.

Great opportunity for growth

Caduceus offers great opportunity for career advancement. Great PTO benefits. Learned a lot as it relates to occupational medicine and management. Company has mediocre benefits.

Pros

Great PTO

Cons

Unaffordable benefits, non contributing 401k

Good place for a career

Meh... Just Meh... Managed poorly by peole that don't know what they are doing... Expect to do pretty much everything you don't know how to do and wear hats you never thought you would ever have to wear... I'm a software engineer and had to clean the bathrooms so that should tell you all you need to know

Pros

Meh

Cons

Many

Ok place to work

A typical work day will always be busy. You will most definitely learn a lot because you are often given task or new jobs without training. Management is ok, depending on who work under.

Usa

Job was very full of energy staff was very polite and able to collaborate well with, management kept staff members relaxed. The job would provide workers with lunch during busy hours of testing out new products.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CADUCEUS USA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits