CADUCEUS USA

CADUCEUS USA Employee Reviews in Atlanta, GA

Atlanta, GA4 reviews

worklearncompanygreatjobcaduceusmanagementlot

Great opportunity for growth

Caduceus offers great opportunity for career advancement. Great PTO benefits. Learned a lot as it relates to occupational medicine and management. Company has mediocre benefits.

Pros

Great PTO

Cons

Unaffordable benefits, non contributing 401k

Very unstable and drama filled place to work

Working at caduceus was very stressful. It taught me a lot of things to avoid in my next job. They will say you'll be recognized for your work. But there were many times and many days they never acknowledged how hard I worked. They always pointed out the bad work I did various days and not every day. I felt invisible when doing good at my job and judged harshly when making a simple mistake. The coworkers there were very drama filled, spread rumors, talked about patients as well as other employees, just flat out disrespectful. Practically the only up in this company is who you know/do. I'm just being honest as I possibly can.

Good place for a career

Meh... Just Meh... Managed poorly by peole that don't know what they are doing... Expect to do pretty much everything you don't know how to do and wear hats you never thought you would ever have to wear... I'm a software engineer and had to clean the bathrooms so that should tell you all you need to know

Pros

Meh

Cons

Many

Usa

Job was very full of energy staff was very polite and able to collaborate well with, management kept staff members relaxed. The job would provide workers with lunch during busy hours of testing out new products.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CADUCEUS USA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits