CADUCEUS USA

• Overall satisfaction
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

great place to learn

great place to build your skills and learn how to work within a fast place everyone is helpful and want you to grow and love to help you move up in the company

Have to have a strong back bone to work here

Caduceus was my first job out of medical assistant school so I was open to learn and grow with the company. My first year there was more than what I expected learned a lot and did way more than the average medical assistant. We had access to a lot of back office clinical experience, worked with 1 or 2 MDs, 1NP, anesthesiologist, and orthopedist. Overall it was a good company to start out with but eventually true colors will reveal itself!

Started out great!

When I started working for Caduceus, I was so happy that I did not even care that I was underpaid. The environment was great. A real family of hardworking and pleasant people. I couldn't wait to get to work every day. During second year, the CEO retired. Her replacement crushed the environment. It was no longer about work and team building. It changed to gossip, drama, and pitting one employee against another. An instantly miserable environment. I ended up getting laid off because my department was no longer needed after 4 years. That didn't bother me at all. I was actually a bit happy to go. That's how miserable I was in the end.

Cons

Drama, gossip, needs better leadership and focus on advancing.

Productive and fun

I love it, and would go back if I move back to Georgia. It's a learning work place. I love work fast and efficient. Getting patients in and out in a timely manner.

Your experience matters.

Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CADUCEUS USA?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CADUCEUS USA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6
2.7
  • CADUCEUS USA
  • Hapeville, GA
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?