CADUCEUS USA

United States22 reviews

Clear
2.8Job Security & Advancement

worklearncompanygreatjobcaduceusmanagementlot

Productive and a good place to learn

Personally, I was happy with Caduceus ' ability to support me. I'm grateful that I've been able to experience and acquire the information that it took time for each person to give me.

N/a

Great culture. CaduceusUSA-EXAM-Telemed is a growing company. The company's motto are as follows : be nice 100% of the time, anticipate needs and choose excellence over mediocrity.

CADUCEUS USA insights

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Trust in colleagues

great place to learn

great place to build your skills and learn how to work within a fast place everyone is helpful and want you to grow and love to help you move up in the company

Fun and family oriented workplace

Overall well pleased with the opportunity Caduceus afford to me. I'm glad that I was able to experience and gain the knowledge that each person there took time to give me.

Have to have a strong back bone to work here

Caduceus was my first job out of medical assistant school so I was open to learn and grow with the company. My first year there was more than what I expected learned a lot and did way more than the average medical assistant. We had access to a lot of back office clinical experience, worked with 1 or 2 MDs, 1NP, anesthesiologist, and orthopedist. Overall it was a good company to start out with but eventually true colors will reveal itself!

Productive and exciting to work with real people.

Productive and exciting place to work. Very rewarding towards my future as MA. Management was great, they really showed concern in every aspect. The training they provided was excellent. The workplace culture was shared by each employee. The hardest part of the job was when my extern was over and I had to leave. The most enjoyable part of the job was going to work everyday, and learning something different.

I spent eight weeks doing my externship. The staff was great. They were very understanding. I never felt out of place. Any questions that I had, they we're effectively answered.

Started out great!

When I started working for Caduceus, I was so happy that I did not even care that I was underpaid. The environment was great. A real family of hardworking and pleasant people. I couldn't wait to get to work every day. During second year, the CEO retired. Her replacement crushed the environment. It was no longer about work and team building. It changed to gossip, drama, and pitting one employee against another. An instantly miserable environment. I ended up getting laid off because my department was no longer needed after 4 years. That didn't bother me at all. I was actually a bit happy to go. That's how miserable I was in the end.

Cons

Drama, gossip, needs better leadership and focus on advancing.

Great opportunity for growth

Caduceus offers great opportunity for career advancement. Great PTO benefits. Learned a lot as it relates to occupational medicine and management. Company has mediocre benefits.

Pros

Great PTO

Cons

Unaffordable benefits, non contributing 401k

Great place of employment

Great employment if you are close to retirement. It is a great company. If you are a new nurse practitioner learning is limited. The company is family oriented.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CADUCEUS USA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits