Caduceus Employee Reviews

excellent experience
Claims resolution specialist /Sr. Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJMarch 22, 2018
It's actually a relaxed office and very friendly work environment. Very flexible hours and understanding management. I would recommend a colleague or friend to work here.
stress
Insurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJFebruary 5, 2018
the training is horrible and they put you to work with out fully understanding the work. the management is not friendly and do not care about the quality just the quantity. they all are a click that if you do not fit in then they will not help you
Pros
waterfront
Busy & Competitive Environment
Claims Resolution Spec./Client Services Rep (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJanuary 11, 2018
Overall, this is a flexible company. You are given an option to choose your start time with stipulations, the dress code is casual but appropriate, and there is always work to do. However, management is not always equal towards all employees depending on the department/team you are under. Annual raises are not given, and minimal increase is awarded for promotions.
Pros
dress down; choice of start time; flexibility awarded for emergencies
Cons
limited communication; bias leadership
Awesome place to work!
Patient Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJNovember 28, 2017
Great place to work, stress free! Basically once you knew what you were doing management leave you alone, no TIME for micromanagement!

Very NYC type of relax place to work, people mind their business; therefore, drama was very low.

Management were very nice all the time!! Sad that we couldn't get to an agreement therefore I left!
Productive and Fun Place to Work
Medical Coding Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJSeptember 29, 2017
I work remotely and I enjoy it. I learned how to code ED more proficiently. The management is pretty good. They always have fun events for their staff.
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJSeptember 11, 2017
Working at Caduceus is great. However with being here several years I have tried to move to other postions where I feel I can be more productive and learn other task but to no avail that has not been possible.

So with that being said it causes one to be disappointed and seek employment else where.
Pros
Relaxed environment
Cons
healthcare, salary
Very Flexible
Medical Coding Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJune 29, 2017
A great place to work.Great people and great culture. I would recommend anyone work here.I work remotely and I have flexible time. Work as much you want.
Pros
Great people
Cons
No benefits for Remote coders
Remote Medical Coder (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJune 7, 2017
Great place to work. There is plenty of work to been. The staff are great. The pay is really good. Your experience will be use to code what you are comfortable with.
Pros
I can work remote and whenever I want
Cons
contract
not recommended
Medical Coder (Former Employee) –  Yorba Linda, CAFebruary 1, 2017
the company is very unorganized, The management is not trust worthy. they are not honest with their patients. Not a good place to work
I do recommend Caduceus as long as you have experience in their billing system.
Claims Resolution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJMarch 22, 2016
A nice place to work at. Updated technology in regards to Billing process.
Open space and beautiful scenery.
Co-workers open and willing to help.
Productive, high-level analytical skills required, fast-paced
Medical Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  HomeMarch 4, 2016
A typical day included being assigned work-files or Excel spreadsheets with denied, rejected or unpaid medical claims. The denied or rejected claims were based on specific denial codes. My job was to review/research these work-files and spreadsheets to determine why the claims were not paid. Once this determination was made, it was my job to have the problem fixed and resubmit the corrected claim or have the charge written off due to an unfixable issue.

My co-workers were friendly and worked together. My immediate supervisor was extremely helpful in resolving any issues with other departments within the company so that all claim issues were resolved.

The hardest part of the job was the communication barrier between me and many of the off-shore insurance representatives that I dealt with on a daily basis. It took patient and diligence to get beyond the barrier.

The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to assist patients in resolving their billing issues and getting their claims paid, especially the elderly patients.
Pros
Being able to work from home.
Cons
Company lost a huge client that resulted in many layoffs.
Occupational medicne
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Morrow, GAJuly 27, 2015
Work place environment typical day doing drug test DOT physicals for bus drivers UAs taking patients vitals signs. Front desk person not so helpful when needing help.
The joy of making everyone happy.
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJuly 27, 2015
Working with the Vice President and Managers and the feeling what I contribute was of value. Answered heavy phone volume. Greeted clients at front desk. Responsible for the necessary tools for functionality with a high level of customer service.
Pros
Started with the company at the beginning.
Cons
When company relocated.
Work Experience
Training Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJMay 15, 2015
Working for Caduceus is a great experience. I am able to work independently and make educated business decisions. The environment allows for no micro management. You are able to be verbal in management meetings, to provide feedback on best processes from an end-users view point.
Work/life Balance
Revenue Cycle Business Manager- Corporate Office (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 24, 2013
Great company to work for. The staff and management are very pleasant people. The company is more like and extended family
Caduceus
Medical Biller (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAFebruary 19, 2013
Loved my boss and work was fine.Some days llike any other job was a little frustrating because the main office was based out of New York so was hard to get what you needed right then and there with no human resource or upper management on site.