Caduceus

Jersey City, NJ18 reviews

Caduceus insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Trust in colleagues

I'm Happy at Caduceus

I'm happy at caduceus the staff are very easy to work with. A very relaxed environment. I will definitely stay at Caduceus for many more years. I'm very happy.

Great place to work!

Caduceus is a great place to work. The environment is welcoming and friendly. There are many ways to contribute and grow within the company. I have been able to learn the business side of Healthcare while working at Caduceus.

Pros

Option to work remotely or in the Jersey City office

Cons

No Cons

Great place

Just started working at Caduceus and it has been exciting from day one. Always something new to learn. Employees as well as management team are great!

Pros

Flexible, management, great employees, family-friendly

interesting and amusing

no comment great commute people where helpful, nice view from the office and people were concerned. Many helpful people to work wiith and bounce ideas off

Great place to work, no micro-managing and plenty of room for advancement

I enjoyed working at Caduceus, it was a very relaxed placed to work it. There's always room for advancement The managers were great to work with. There was always something new to learned They involved you in the meeting with the clients.

Would you recommend working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Awesome place to work

Balancing life and being able to work from home doing medical coding is a plus. From the CEO to the medical coding manager, all were great bosses to work for. Flexible hours and competitive compensation. I love working for this company.

Horrible work place

Would not recommend this company to anyone. Horrible management and Nepotism. No room for advancement. No raises, bonuses or incentives. Raciest Director. Over all terrible work enviorment.

excellent experience

It's actually a relaxed office and very friendly work environment. Very flexible hours and understanding management. I would recommend a colleague or friend to work here.

stress

the training is horrible and they put you to work with out fully understanding the work. the management is not friendly and do not care about the quality just the quantity. they all are a click that if you do not fit in then they will not help you

Pros

waterfront

Busy & Competitive Environment

Overall, this is a flexible company. You are given an option to choose your start time with stipulations, the dress code is casual but appropriate, and there is always work to do. However, management is not always equal towards all employees depending on the department/team you are under. Annual raises are not given, and minimal increase is awarded for promotions.

Pros

dress down; choice of start time; flexibility awarded for emergencies

Cons

limited communication; bias leadership

Awesome place to work!

Great place to work, stress free! Basically once you knew what you were doing management leave you alone, no TIME for micromanagement! Very NYC type of relax place to work, people mind their business; therefore, drama was very low. Management were very nice all the time!! Sad that we couldn't get to an agreement therefore I left!

Productive and Fun Place to Work

I work remotely and I enjoy it. I learned how to code ED more proficiently. The management is pretty good. They always have fun events for their staff.

Working at Caduceus is great. However with being here several years I have tried to move to other postions where I feel I can be more productive and learn other task but to no avail that has not been possible. So with that being said it causes one to be disappointed and seek employment else where.

Pros

Relaxed environment

Cons

healthcare, salary

Very Flexible

A great place to work.Great people and great culture. I would recommend anyone work here.I work remotely and I have flexible time. Work as much you want.

Pros

Great people

Cons

No benefits for Remote coders

Great place to work. There is plenty of work to been. The staff are great. The pay is really good. Your experience will be use to code what you are comfortable with.

Pros

I can work remote and whenever I want

Cons

contract

I do recommend Caduceus as long as you have experience in their billing system.

A nice place to work at. Updated technology in regards to Billing process. Open space and beautiful scenery. Co-workers open and willing to help.

The joy of making everyone happy.

Working with the Vice President and Managers and the feeling what I contribute was of value. Answered heavy phone volume. Greeted clients at front desk. Responsible for the necessary tools for functionality with a high level of customer service.

Pros

Started with the company at the beginning.

Cons

When company relocated.

Work Experience

Working for Caduceus is a great experience. I am able to work independently and make educated business decisions. The environment allows for no micro management. You are able to be verbal in management meetings, to provide feedback on best processes from an end-users view point.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caduceus. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Caduceus
  • Jersey City, NJ
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?