Caduceus

3.0Pay & Benefits

Caduceus insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Trust in colleagues

I'm Happy at Caduceus

I'm happy at caduceus the staff are very easy to work with. A very relaxed environment. I will definitely stay at Caduceus for many more years. I'm very happy.

Great place to work!

Caduceus is a great place to work. The environment is welcoming and friendly. There are many ways to contribute and grow within the company. I have been able to learn the business side of Healthcare while working at Caduceus.

Pros

Option to work remotely or in the Jersey City office

Cons

No Cons

Awesome place to work

Balancing life and being able to work from home doing medical coding is a plus. From the CEO to the medical coding manager, all were great bosses to work for. Flexible hours and competitive compensation. I love working for this company.

Busy & Competitive Environment

Overall, this is a flexible company. You are given an option to choose your start time with stipulations, the dress code is casual but appropriate, and there is always work to do. However, management is not always equal towards all employees depending on the department/team you are under. Annual raises are not given, and minimal increase is awarded for promotions.

Pros

dress down; choice of start time; flexibility awarded for emergencies

Cons

limited communication; bias leadership

Working at Caduceus is great. However with being here several years I have tried to move to other postions where I feel I can be more productive and learn other task but to no avail that has not been possible. So with that being said it causes one to be disappointed and seek employment else where.

Pros

Relaxed environment

Cons

healthcare, salary

Job seekers rely on your experience.