Caesars Entertainment Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work place
Guest Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 23, 2018
I very like to be part of Caesars Entertainment, I have a great work experience inside. Also, my workmate and supervisor are very nice. We have a nice relationship.
Pros
free lunch anytime
great place
Live Action Board Operator (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 22, 2018
i enjoy working for rio. been my home job for many years. would recommend it to anybody who wants to get into hospitality. depends on the area you work at what your day is like. i worked wsop and sports book. moving up the ranks can be a headache cause nobody leaves. you make a lot in tips if you are nice to your people. hourly can be low but walking out the door with $100 plus a day makes it bearably. im a guy and made decent coin. girls usually make more if they work hard and dont rely on looks. ie the ones that just sit there and look pretty dont get customers so no tips. staff is friendly and training is pretty good. word of advice watch your money at all time!!!!! dealing with $10000 on a daily can be a task. and the money only goes up from there. seen 90K bets fly like it was $2.
Fun upbeat workplaces
EVS Attendant (Current Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJApril 19, 2018
I love the casino atmosphere and nightlife I’m just looking to advance in the financial area which seems to be complicated in this area so a secondary position will allow me to do so
Benefits
Cons
Casino life
I love the Casears life!
Casino Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 16, 2018
I traveled a lot to get the training I need to be the perfect Supervisor and Upper Management employee.
I fluently speak English/Spanish, experienced in managing all aspects of the casino environment. Caesars gives me the training I need to promote "team atmosphere" successfully through communication skills, positive attitude. With all of the knowledge of owning my business, customers and employee relation’s experience, I’m highly organized and dedicated and outstanding ability to do anything by brain storming problems. My ability to learn new tasks and overcome challenges
Pros
Always in training classes to better myself
Cons
I wanted more upper management courses
National Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 15, 2018
Company has many hotels under one umbrella and has lots of opportunities for advancement in your department or in different area. Great employee benefits!
Do as I say, Not as I do mentality
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 14, 2018
There are many things I could say about working in the field I was in during my time at Caesars, but I'll keep it short and simple. I'll even list things off.
- Do not trust anyone, no one has your back and will throw you under the bus for any possible advancements.
- Keep your personal life exactly that, personal
- You'll be surrounded by a lot of influential people and they will attempt to use you for their personal agendas.
- be courteous and nice, but do not become involved in work issues unless it directly affects you.
- micromanaging supervision that will tell you to do one thing then get angry because you did it.
- when you clock out of work, do not hang around, even on your free time you will still be subject to being watched and monitored.
Pros
discounted rooms, paid lunches, meeting new and exciting people.
Cons
micromanaging supervision, untrustworthy co-workers
Fun and very collaborative
Cage Cashier (Current Employee) –  South Lake Tahoe, CAApril 13, 2018
Managers are very helpful and always ready to assist you especially if you're new at work. Benefits are also good and the free meal per shift is very helpful. You don't have to leave the premise just to grab meal on your break.
Growth
Chef (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 12, 2018
Caesars is a good company to work for. As a team member you have the opportunity to grow within the company and move around geographically. Senior leadership is constantly looking for growth with covers and finances.
Overall Caesars like any company changes
Regional Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 12, 2018
I’ve been with Caesars over a decade. There are good tones and bad times, great leadership and not so great leadership that will always impact any company and if they are good to work for. With our new ceo I have seen improvement but unfortunately advancement opportunities continuously get removed.
Pros
Free lunch, great discounts and you’re never bored
Cons
Advancement opportunities are dwindling
Low Pay
Asian Marketing Executive Casino Host (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 12, 2018
Your pay as a casino host in Asian Marketing will be the same as a domestic's Ambassador Host. Seniority will allow you to delegate lower senior hosts to do your bidding. Like every other corporation, advancement is offered by favoritism. Numbers are irrelevant as long as you're the boss' favorite, they will spoon fed you; spin and code premium players to you. I would NOT recommend working for Asian Marketing.
Pros
A supportive and fair VP of marketing
Cons
An unprofessionally unfair Director
How it was working at a casino.
Cocktail Server (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJApril 10, 2018
A typical day at work was getting there by 2:30 am, the team meeting before a shift. What I learned is having respect for others and not over serving. Management was kind and polite. Workplace culture was the way you communicate. The hardest part was lifting the tray for beverages. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting along with co-workers and making tips, and also making sure the gambling sections were clear of cups throughout a shift.
Employee's happiness comes first
Golf Concierge (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 9, 2018
Caesars Entertainment provides many opportunities to to advance within or with their other properties. Management always had an open door policy making it easy to provide feedback at all times. Highly recommend working for this company.
Excellent
EVS Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 9, 2018
Todo bien y buen equipo de trabajo.Ambiente laboral bueno y directivos de calidad a pesar que trabaje como contrato temporal.
Great Leadership
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 8, 2018
The leadership which I worked for were empowering and great to work with. They enabled me to be successful and promoted me often. Unfortunately all things come to and end that that leadership moved on.
hotel casino health spa
masage therapist (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJApril 7, 2018
worked for many yrs a great place to work and I had the opportunity over yrs to grow my customer base and enhance my abilities thru many new treatments that we learned
Declining work culture and environment
SHARED SERVICES (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 4, 2018
There are too many individuals in management with a quid pro quo type attitude, and favoritism runs rampant. Many departments are ran by inexperienced individuals.
the most emjoyable part of my job
Table Games Dealer (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOApril 4, 2018
I enjoyed my coworkers. I worked with a variety of different ethnic backgrounds and made some life long friends. With such a diverse group of people working for the company as a employee there was always someone around to translate or help customers with questions.
n/a
Bell Captain (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 2, 2018
The management is high turnover and not set up to support the company and its objectives.
I've never seen employees treated so bad in my life.
the culture is fake and I saw some horrible things there.
Pros
lots of available jobs
Cons
horrible work environment
Work has it's ups and downs.
Poker Dealer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 2, 2018
If you love poker, you'll probably like the job. However, hours can be very long because you are only assigned a start time and breaks can be few and far between.
Cool job I guess
High Roller Box Office Agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 31, 2018
1. The training process was alright. I was trained to do transactions differently by each person that trained me which was confusing.
2. One person that trained me watched my every move and said something about everything I did and even stood behind me AFTER MY TRAINING WAS OVER without asking and started taking notes about my performance. Which made me uncomfortable because they never told me about it. I stole a glance at the paper and it had my name on it.
3. I was part-time but I was practically working full-time and that was confusing. I worked 9 days in a row and was exhausted.
4. Overall it was cool, kinda boring and repetitive but we got free water and I met some cool people.
Pros
Paid lunch/break, decent hours, free food for employees, discounts
Cons
Poor communication, unprofessional

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caesars Entertainment. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.8

2.9Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight