Do as I say, Not as I do mentality
Security Officer (Former Employee) – Las Vegas, NV – April 14, 2018
There are many things I could say about working in the field I was in during my time at Caesars, but I'll keep it short and simple. I'll even list things off.
- Do not trust anyone, no one has your back and will throw you under the bus for any possible advancements.
- Keep your personal life exactly that, personal
- You'll be surrounded by a lot of influential people and they will attempt to use you for their personal agendas.
- be courteous and nice, but do not become involved in work issues unless it directly affects you.
- micromanaging supervision that will tell you to do one thing then get angry because you did it.
- when you clock out of work, do not hang around, even on your free time you will still be subject to being watched and monitored.
discounted rooms, paid lunches, meeting new and exciting people.
micromanaging supervision, untrustworthy co-workers