Caesars Entertainment Employee Reviews

working on the strip is different
Guest Relations (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 20, 2018
working on the strip is a different and fun environment. it is also fast paced and keeps you on your feet. you see something different each day its always something new
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Well defined mission
Manager of Risk and Safety (Former Employee) –  Council Bluffs, IAJuly 20, 2018
Budget was focused on mission. Managers and supervisors very involved in employee life and job development. Just recently going through bankruptcy the individual operations of the company stayed focused and was instrumental in resolution.
Different Type of Industry
Total Rewards and Promotions Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJuly 19, 2018
Working for Caesars was an interesting experience. It was a new industry to the Cleveland area. Everyone had to learn together including the guests. It was exciting to be a part of the initial renaissance of the downtown area.
work for the sake of work
Computer Operations Technician (Current Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJJuly 19, 2018
will work you like a rented mule and pay you as such, barely respect the employees, rampant nepotism, lack of innovation company wide.
few employee perks.
Pros
paid lunch, employee wellness center
Cons
lack of career advancement, underpaid for similar positions
Productive worplace
Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJJuly 17, 2018
I have learned so much since I have been in this department. The diversity is matched to none. A typical day can be fun as long as you prioritize your workload.
overall amazing employment
Travel Consultant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 17, 2018
Caesars Palace is such an amazing company. I worked at their call center and there it was such a great environment from the employees, supervisors and our management. Management in my eyes were very involved with us as employees.
Pros
free lunches, best managers, great environment
Casino Life
Cocktail Server (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJJuly 17, 2018
Caesars was a great job. It was a very good work/life experience.
It was very fast paced and could be hard work at times.

I made a lot of great friends that I still have to this day.
Pros
great benefits and great hours
Cons
worked most holidays
union flaws
Server (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 14, 2018
difficult to get a good position because of seniority so oncall/ steady extra positions are unstable. interview process is long and tedious but some say its worth the benefits, only if you get offered a fulltime postion.
produtive and a fun work place
cook (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJJuly 13, 2018
a very fast pased place to work.. i learnedd a lot workin here. managment was very good at there job. i worked with a lot of difrent people. nothing was hard about it. this was the best job i every had
Pros
everything
Cons
to far away
It's a Wild Ride
Cook/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Maricopa, AZJuly 12, 2018
Winner of Best Place to Work award, It is more than anyone can imagine. If you love to work hard, it will return to you ten-fold. Rarely a dull moment.
Pros
Bennifts, Atmosphere, Co-Workers, resouces
Cons
leadership disorganization
A great place with great coworkers and superiours
Surveillance Agent (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 3, 2018
Loved working for such a great company with great an amainzg team they always prepared me and taught me so much. I had received a a better paying opportunity is why i left but i am regretting it now.
Just Bad
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJJuly 3, 2018
They don't know how to care for their associates they are insensitive and I'm passionate. I very much ended up seeing the place decline and management suffering to maintain staff. It's horrible! I wanted to quite and care less about being marked as non rehireable.
Pros
Near the shore, slow pace
Cons
Managenent & Everything Else
Not one of the top 10 like they say they are.
Beverage Server (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJuly 1, 2018
There is no diversity in hiring. They hire people who dont know how to do their jobs. You are treated like a number, not an employee. No respect shown for those who do do their job. They do not pay very good salaries, especially to those that have been there.
Caesars used to be no. One. Not anymore.
Dual Rate Table Game Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJJune 29, 2018
Gets busy on weekends. Learned abouit players personalities. Upper management don't show up on the casino floor. Hardest part of the job when the computers breaks down and the players are drunk and misbehaving. The most enjoyable part of the job is when players are happy and having a good time.
Pros
Good working team
Cons
Shift managers appreciate your daily performance.
ok
Table Games Dealer (Former Employee) –  Robinsonville, MSJune 28, 2018
Army Commendation Medal/ Army Good Conduct Medal/ National Defense Service Medal/ Afghanistan Campaign Medal/ Two Campaign Stars/ Global War on Terrorism Service Medal/ Army Service Ribbon/ Overseas Service Ribbon/ Armed Forces Reserve Medal/
inside sales
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 25, 2018
I have enjoyed my time at Caesars. They are flexible and understand work and home balance. I feel they underpay for work provided. The structure in my department was very good.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
healtcare expense for family/salary
nice place to work
busy work environment
benefits aren't good/large deductibles
Reservations Department
General reservations (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 25, 2018
My typical day is Booking hotel reservations,limos,restaurants,shows,customer services. I did learn a lot about the hotel industry. Management needs to improve they don't want to tell you the truth about a lot of things for fear they will lose their job. I feel the job is too micro managed and you sound like a robot saying the same thing over and over again. And if you don't say current things in current order on the calls and if it is the call they grade you on you get wrote up and don't pass your monthly review. That's the hardest part of the job. The most enjoyable is earning points to buy things for getting good scores.
Pros
Free meals, points to buy things, good insurance, and good pay
Cons
No job security, they can change your job anytime they want.
Outdated Management Style
Manager II (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 21, 2018
The overall corporate workplace of Caesars is very old school. The people who have made it to management, made it there by time in position over experience managing people. They know the industry, but leading people towards growth is treated as a threat. Treating their peers with respect is difficult for most. There are still some good apples here, but for the most part, the culture among management is CYA and let all others out to hang.
Great place to work if you have good work ethic!
Assistant Manager Nobu (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 19, 2018
Caesars Palace is a really good place to work. There is never a dull day. As long as you work hard, you will be recognized and rewarded. My team was like a family and we all helped take care of each other. I would definitely work there again!
Pros
free lunches, beautiful property
Cons
parking is really far for employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caesars Entertainment. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

Powered by Fairygodboss

3.7Fairygodboss Score

67%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

67%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.