Caesars Entertainment Employee Reviews

Found 1,591 reviews matching the search See all 1,722 reviews
Loved working for this wonderful company.
Public Relations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 11, 2018
Great company to work for...good pay, good benefits, long hours. Highly recommended for a career oriented individual looking for a career, not just a job.
Pros
Great environment
Life Drainer
Pool Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 5, 2018
This company was the worst I have ever worked for. Very poor management. Extremely unorganized and corrupt. Upper management will do anything they have to to get what they need done without any consideration for their employees. Nobody takes responsibility for their actions leaving others to get blamed.
Cons
no breaks, poor management, unorganized
great company.
Spa Receptionist/Aesthetician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 4, 2018
takes care of you, provide benefits such as health insurance, pto, holiday pay.
Make sure hours are being given fairly.
management takes care of you.
treated fairly.
Wonderful place to work
SENIOR RECORD COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 2, 2018
Everyday you feel thankful to work for Caesars. Company offers a lot of fun work envelopment and your actual work feels somewhat rewarding once accomplished.
Pros
Free food Trucks, No micro managing
Cons
Work can be a bit repetitive
Good benefits
Executive Casino Host (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 2, 2018
I like the benefits package I received from the company. It also has great discounts on hotels, food, shops, and shows. It also cares about the environment and community.
Work
Security Supervisor (Promotion) (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 2, 2018
Shift review, set up schedule, manage up to 30 officers, very fast pace. hardest part of job customer satisfaction, and risk management. Working with others.
Laughlin casino is terrible
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Laughlin, NVNovember 30, 2018
The buildings are in poor repair, upper management does not care about the well being of their employees, pay is low, upper management is incompetent and takes people from roles unrelated to what they are being promoted to. The upper management allows for dangerous situations and will even place employees in dangerous situations. Do not work here!
Cons
Poor management, dangerous, poor compensation.
Great place to work at and advance in your career
Hospitality/Casino Host (Current Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJNovember 27, 2018
I been working with the company for over 7 years. I have moved up and advanced my career several times. It's a great place to work. caring culture. I will recommend working here to friends and family.
Growing and Rebuilding
Regional Vice President, Labor Relations (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 27, 2018
Company went through a major transition period during the economic downturn and now is in process of growing. The company is expanding in new ventures such as Brand Hotel of a non-gaming nature.
poor communication between managers and employees, inconsistent management practices
Concessions Manager (Former Employee) –  Council Bluffs, IANovember 26, 2018
The General Manager is very involved in all areas of the operations of the arena. To be fair , I have to mention that this is the first time Caesars Entertainment took on management of a Convention Center. So I am sure there are a lot of adaptions to be made to the practices of running a casino that don't fit in the operations of a City owned convention center. I was retained in the take over from Aramark , one of the few that stayed on, because of my knowledge of the Concession operations. In fact I actually was the only employee with the knowledge of all equipment functions and uses, from grills, ovens, coolers, freezers, beer taps, cash registers and signage ie: menu boards . I trained all food and beverage managers and supervisors how to program, use, and maintain all equipment.

Want to know more about Caesars Entertainment?

Ask a question
Good culture, great leaders
Hotel Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 22, 2018
Caesars is structured and they invest in training, management is committed specially to employee satisfactions, benefits are great and tones of events. Best part of job is the people, toughest part is the union
Good for casino gaming or entertainment
Pit Clerk (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 20, 2018
If you want to get into casino gaming or entertainment it would be a good place to work at and advance. But if you are not pursuing any of those work some where else.
Pros
yup
Cons
yup
playing games
Table Games Dealer (Former Employee) –  Council Bluffs, IANovember 20, 2018
meet and greet guest as they walk by or sit at your table, exchange customers money for casino chips, deal the game that customers decide to sit down at
Buen ambiente de trabajo
Apprentice Bartender , Bar Porter , Casino Porter. (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 18, 2018
Muy Buen hotel para trabajar y progresar segun tus calificaciones.
Pros
Seguro medico, estabilidad
Cons
nada en contra
A Constant struggle to provide consistant service.
Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) –  Stateline, NVNovember 17, 2018
The last restaurant and bar that I managed was Cabo Wabo Cantina. So managing a restaurant and bar and coming up with retail idea's presented it's challenges. The establishment was open for about 20 hours a day and if someone called in due to budget problems and staffing issues you could be the one there for the duration. Though It was fun with the bands and this place could get rocking and we did quite successful with all the challenges upper management put on us with the expectations of our P&L'S and profitability. We built a great menu and came up with new and innovative concepts that stayed well after I left though all in all it foundered eventually due to constant overcharging of a tired product.
Pros
Fun place to work, Great people and rocking atmospher litterally.
Cons
People who don't deal with customers telling you how to. Constant medeling in operations.
Housekeeping
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 16, 2018
The management in housekeeping is the worst I've ever experienced in a work environment. The work is basically slave labor. They pay well but it's not worth it in my opinion. They could careless if you get a break, you just better get those 15 rooms done or you'll get written up and belittled. The management will make mistakes and when called out on it the b look and is on you. The rooms sometimes are so filthy, and it's impossible to do 15 rooms in 8 hours with multiple beds to make, trash everywhere and fully cleaning the bathrooms, windows, vents, light fixtures. Every piece of everything in the rooms basically in 15 to 20 mins per room. The make up rooms also have to be cleaned fully like the check out rooms. No one talked to me because I didn't speak Spanish, it was like being the new kid at school everyday. The company itself is okay I may have liked it better if I was doing something other than housekeeping. Or at a different hotel other than Caesars Palace. They also make you wait 6 months before you could switch jobs. I refuse to be miserable for 6 months for any type of money. The whole housekeeping department at Caesars entertainment needs to be reevaluated but especially Caesars palace.
Pros
Pay, free lunch when you actually had time to go eat, full benefits.
Cons
Housekeeping management, work environment.
Good working environment
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Robinsonville, MSNovember 15, 2018
Horseshoe was a good place to work, the staff was friendly and willing to help the new people learn as much as possible. As apart of security we was the front of the house always having that positive upbeat attitude
Casino
Dealer/Guest Service Member (Former Employee) –  Tunica, MSNovember 15, 2018
The Casino life was fast and productive. Being a host you meet many people from all different lifestyles. You are able to entertain and enjoy being in the company of all types of people. The experience is unforgettable.
Politics
Food and Beverage Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 14, 2018
Caesars was a complete political nightmare. The upper management in the food and beverage department played the politics game and if you did not play that game they found a way to get you out.
Pros
great pay and benefits
Cons
quality of life in all areas
paid to play games
TABLE GAMES SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Council Bluffs, IANovember 13, 2018
The atmosphere is fun. You get paid to play games all night long. The nights can be long because you have no idea what time you will get off. However, there is a short break ever 1hr 20min,
Pros
good pay
Cons
Long hours, no paid training

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caesars Entertainment. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Women's ratings

3.7Fairygodboss Score

67%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

67%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss