Caine & Weiner Employee Reviews

Personal vs Professional
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 2, 2018
This company seemed like a great place to work at first, however turned out to be a horrible location.Management is extremely unprofessional, but requires professionalism.
Pros
off time
Cons
Renika, Yolandia, Lisa
My worst job ever
Bill Collector (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CA 91367April 29, 2018
All the girl there acted like they were in high school. This was a part time job with no room of advancement, working minimum wage. I worked in the small section that was "LA Times" billing dept.
Cons
everything
Extremely laid back and fun environment.
Commercial Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 16, 2018
The managers enabled us to make our own hours and work independently. Always giving positive feedback. I learned how to be persuasive and yet helpful with those I spoke to on the phone. Had contest almost every week that made for a fun environment.
Pros
Can set own schedule
Cons
Have to make up missed hours
Awesome place to start working
Phone Agent (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAFebruary 1, 2018
Very fast paced job environment, good work ethics, lots of great people and the management is very flexible and accommodates your work /school life and has free lunch when everyone meets goal!
Pros
Vacation time accrue
Cons
No job advances
Its ok
Collection Agent (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAFebruary 1, 2018
It was not a job for me. Was on the phone for 8 a hours a day. The people that we called or called us were rude and always kept hanging up on you. Lots of dialing and lots of typing.
Are you committed to become a debt collector?
Debt Collector (Current Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAJanuary 12, 2018
To work in this type of environment, you would have to take in consideration a lot of things. You need to be a fast learner and have great memory. You will be needing to memorize something called a mini miranda and be attentive to being FDCPA compliant. In order to work here, you have to be very diligent with your communication skills, know how to handle angry customers, and to know how to convert calls.
benefits
Cons
high level of stress
Enjoyed my job
Cash Management Analyst (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAJanuary 12, 2018
Caine & Weiner has a fast place work environment. Meeting deadlines and quota is essential. My coworkers were inspiring and hard workers. We made a great team. My manager was professional and strong willed. Caine & Weiner gave me the opportunity to apply my analytical and mathematic mindset by offering me an accounting position. I started off as a debt collector. A typical day at work is productive and tactful.
Pros
Benefits, room to advance, scheduling
Poor Management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAJanuary 2, 2018
Great place to work.Easy money not hard but horrible management. This can be a great place and perhaps retain more employees but the management sucks.
Pros
easy job, easy money
Cons
horrible management
unbalanced and chaotic work environment
Collection Specialist (Current Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CADecember 29, 2017
I have worked at this company for a few months and have found it to be very chaotic, employees and management alike. I have never before worked for such an unruly company.
Sucks
Collector (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 15, 2017
Horrible experience!!!!!!
Poor managment, I mean very-very poor.
Never ever work for this company
This place will make you vomit and hate your own life
ok working environment opportunity to earn some commission
Collector (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CANovember 14, 2017
My position was as a commercial collector for Nestle Waters.
Opportunity to earn some commission when the owner passed away and new management came in opportunity for commission was almost non existent.
Pros
enjoyable position in commercial collections
Cons
Limited earning potential
No Overtime
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXSeptember 5, 2017
You could get in a lot of trouble for getting overtime and advancement was highly unlikely ..There is a lot of favoritism in this work environment. You have to win pto and they will fire you before you have the chance to leave them first.
lacks strong management
Collector (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILAugust 31, 2017
the management there changes frequently; it is a satellite office so structure is a bit top heavy. starting salaries are paltry. room for advancement minimal
horrible
Secretary/Administration (Former Employee) –  Williamsville, NYJuly 11, 2017
-Do not work here.
-culture in this office is very harsh
-management is only there to help themselves, they do not care
about there employees.
-The people who work here are very rude, they will make you feel like
you do not belong, they will make fun of you behind your back and
will threaten you.
Pros
no pros
Cons
everything
Fun place to work.
Collections agent (Former Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXJuly 6, 2017
Overall it's a great place to work as long as you do your work and know how to talk to people to convince them to pay you'll be fine . The call center is sometimes competitive but good.
So so
Debt Collector (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAJune 19, 2017
Management is not always the best depending on the section you work in. Not a place to stay in long term due to the pay being sub par. Many people who work their are young and still in high school
Stressfull Environment
Collection Manager (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMay 3, 2017
High volume collection call center with good paper to collect on. I enjoyed the management team that was there when I was there but you are constantly micro-managed. This was also a what have you done for me lately place
Call center
Phone Agent/Collector (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CA 91303April 21, 2017
As many call centers Caine & Weiner is very demanding and will terminate employees if they do not meet sales expectations. With 15 workers and only a select amount of people who are willing to pay, it is just a matter of who will get lucky and get those accounts. Management does tend to joke or make fun of less productive workers.
Call center/collections
Customer Service/Collections (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAApril 3, 2017
Full-time debt collector/caller. Provided customer support and collection of debt for various clients. Reported/transferred inbound calls and assisted callers.
Efficient Company
Debt Collector (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CA 91367March 11, 2017
This job is manly clerical work, paperwork assigned, depending on your department. The managers are all involved and friendly. They are always willing to help and give advice. The Woodland Hills location is ideal with its convenient public transportation, mall, and Costco nearby. Great place to get experience in a office environment. The expectations are very high and improbable for everyday work. Managers are obligated to enforce number production and puts some stress on employees.
Pros
Friendly environment. Hourly pay plus commission.
Cons
Some managers are very strick. Limited parking. An "At will" company.