Cake Credit Repair

Cake Credit Repair Employee Reviews

United States9 reviews
While the employees were all friendly, the customer service and data entry departments seemed to be happier with their jobs. The sales goals are unrealistic for the amount of time you have in a day, and the other review is right... you’re STRONGLY encouraged to work more if you’re salaried to try and meet your quotas.
The training was decent, but there’s no room to grow at the company and no benefits other than pto.

Some managers and leaders are great, but others are not too trustworthy.

Push for customer service or data entry if you’re dead set on working here.

Honestly, you’re better off applying anywhere else. There’s a reason that they’re always hiring (people are constantly leaving), and the job is usually listed with a different title and pay but the same description on indeed. Seems sketchy. BEWARE!
I worked here for almost three years. I loved my co workers, and the family environment but that does not outweigh the absolutely INSANE numbers they expect you to hit. Numbers that have never been hit before and there is no reasoning with them. The turnover rate is very high for a reason.
Fun and dynamic place to work. Competitive salary and bonuses. Management have open doors policy and everybody is willing to help you. The job is easy to learn and easy to do. The culture is customer focused so the customer is first. A day at Cake Credit Repair is a day trying to help the customer reach their dreams of becoming a home owner. They don't offer too many benefits for the moment but the company have an ambitious plan to grow. They offer paid time off, paid holidays, paid training, free audio books in Amazon and free credit repair plus a lot of fun like pizza Fridays, potlucks, dinners, etc....
Cake Credit Repair is a company that follows the rule of insanity to the T. What this means is when goals and ideas are unrealistic they will continue to implement more unrealistic expectations and goals. As a company, they have a solid foundation and vision yet they are not willing to change the company in order to meet their own goals.

A typical day of work will include the following:

- A 15-minute morning meeting discussing the previous day

- Working on your day in day out duties

- Answering calls, writing emails and responding to clients

- Attending meetings with your manager or team lead

The company offers quite a bit to learn depending on your role there. This can include:

- How credit reports are read and processed

- CRM tools

- Analytic tools

- How to write up reports and utilize excel sheets

- Learning new ways to approach new business prospects and communication tools/training

Workplace culture

- The employee's respect one another and are friendly.

- The company, for the most part, is a very friendly place to work at.

Hardest Part of the job would have to be meeting goals and expectations. Most goals implemented at Cake Credit are extremely hard to achieve and no matter how hard you work you will be reprimanded for not achieving those goals. You will also have to fall inline with their strict policy's, including but not limited to:

- if you are late it is 1 strike

- Have your cellphone locked up or in your car, if you do not comply that will result in a strike

- Speaking out against management will most likely get you terminated from your
 - more...
At the beginning I loved working for Cake Credit as they were a small start up company. As I continued my journey with them, I realized that there was no room for growth. They tell everyone that they hire that there is room for growth within the company but as someone who was with them for 3 years, instead of promoting within they would hire someone brand new. They would offer to train you and then hire someone new to take the position. Other than that they were a great company. They were very flexible with my college schedule and their culture was growing off the charts.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Being a part of the Cake Credit family has really changed my entire outlook of credit repair. Being a small company I love the relationship that we are able to have with our clients, unlike bigger companies our clients are able to call in and talk to the same person each time. The great thing about that is that we are also able to have a personal relationship with our clients so they trust who they're working with which is very important. We all work together, and help motivate one another to do the best we can. Easily the best job I've ever had .
Pros
free credit repair, friendly work environment, strong department management
I was only at Cake for a couple of weeks when I was made an offer from a different company but enjoyed the super team effort at Cake Credit Repair. From day one, I was made to feel valued and the training includes a lot of hands on experience and open door assistance from everyone including the Owner.

This is a small company and so doesn't offer a lot of benefits but is working to grow to meet the demands of the industry. The management emphasizes honesty and integrity unlike the big player in the field. Just read Google reviews and you will see what I mean.

If you are looking for a family that works together, laughs together and makes sure to help everyone along, the Cake is teh place for you.
Pros
Team environment, decent pay, great location
Cons
Lack of benefit package
Cake Credit is hands down one of the best jobs I've had. The staff is helpful and very positive. I love waking up everyday and coming to work knowing that I am helping our clients reach their dreams. I thoroughly enjoy being able to be a part of the decision making process and seeing my ideas come to life. The company is growing very rapidly and I am so pleased I get to be a part of it.
Pros
credit repair, paid vacations and holidays, competitive pay
Cake Credit Repair has an upbeat and friendly work environment and I get to do something I love. Everyday I come to work get to make an actual difference in the lives of our clients. I am able to utilize my years of management and customer service skills to over see the customer service department. It so rewarding to take this journey with our clients. It warms my heart to hear when one of them qualifies for a mortgage or sends us pictures of their new home. It's nice to not feel like I am at "work", but just doing something I love to do.
Pros
Helping clients get in a position to quailfy for a mortgage, car loan, etc
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cake Credit Repair. Our community is ready to answer.
Cake Credit Repair Reviews by Location