Cake Employee Reviews

I don't spend time in the workshop because of my studies
delevery driver (Former Employee) –  TlemcenFebruary 17, 2018
I wake up at 04:00 Am, I start my engine's car and than I go to work at 04:20 Am, I take the orders and I deliver them to the clients and at 07:00 Am I finish the delevery, I take my coffee and tahn I go to study at 08:30 Am, after school I redo a tour to bring back the money of today's delevery and than I go to the workshop.
The Culture and people are awesome
Polished and professional Business Administrator (Current Employee) –  Redwood City, CAFebruary 7, 2018
Customer Success is a cross between a customer advocate and an account manager.
I enjoy working with people both external and internally. I'm such a foodie and I enjoyed having restauranteurs as a customer base.
Well paying and fun
Runner (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZOctober 31, 2017
Cake Nightclub was a perfect place to work for if you could handle the late hours. Very high pay and fun atmosphere to be around. Made connections in the nightlife industry.
Pros
compensation
Cons
late hours
Not a great work enviroment
Tier 2 Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CAAugust 10, 2017
Poor management in the tier II support department, Some bias encounters. Not work to home life balance. They did provided food but that was not worth the stress of the office. Males were treated differently then women
Great Company - Fake Management
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CANovember 10, 2016
Great coworkers, sales team grew too fast where management couldn't handle it. If your doing something other then sales, you will want to stay here for years.
They Make You Feel at Home
Temp Job (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CAJune 29, 2016
Despite working at Cake on a temporary basis, I immediately found myself at home in the company. While my contract was scheduled to expire in two months, they kept me on for an extra four. They also kept in touch with me once I left the company, and even alerted me to new, permanent opportunities.

If you like to work hard and play hard, enjoy advancement possibilities, and drink free beer on tap, CAKE is the company for you.

As long as you do your due diligence - which should be a given - your experience at CAKE will be very enriching.
Pros
Excellent work culture, flexible managers, patient and helpful managers, good training, great coworkers
Cons
Disorganized at times, there wasn't always a clear set of procedures
Productive Workplace with Great Culture
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Redwood Shores, CAJune 9, 2016
It is wonderful atmosphere with great people and great technology. They are pioneers in the industry, and yet the work environment is great, and they have a great work-life balance as well.