Cal Lab LLC Employee Reviews

Lost Account
Lab Phlebotomist / Processor (Former Employee) –  Nicholasville, KYNovember 4, 2017
Due to some internal feuding among the upper office cost us our jobs. They end up loosing the account only to have us hanging in the wind. There was no warning and lucky for us the Doctor on site like us so much that she demanded the new lab to hire us. However, one of us lost their position because they didn't need another person.
Official response from Cal Lab LLC
February 1, 2018

OMG Indeed.com.

Obviously no screening. We are a calibration lab not a medical lab therefore we do not have medical doctors or phlebotomist on staff. These are starting to become funny.

Fun Workplace
Tool Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  New Hill, NCOctober 21, 2015
Fun place to work, can learn something new everyday there. The job was not a hard one and offered plenty of help. The hours were not bad and offered plenty of break times.
Official response from Cal Lab LLC
October 18, 2017

This review is not for Calibration Laboratory, LLC (Cal Lab) located in Merrillville, Indiana. We are not located in North Carolina. We do not have a "tool room".