CalArk Employee Reviews

Night work
Route delivery driver (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 15, 2019
Plenty of communication and courtesy. Best job I've ever had period..The company is pretty laid back, all they want you to do is your job period and that's what they pay you to do correct. If your hired and call in all the time you wont be around long. Wish I had found them sooner in life would've been working for them a long time...
Pros
Do your job no issues
Cons
Nothing to complain about actually
Exhausting place to work
Driver (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 12, 2017
Under any condition you should not work there. The folks at this company do not care about their drivers they work you to death. They also tell you the first year you have no days off at all if you get sick they will write you up and if you get sick more than once they will write you up and then fire you. they don't care about your life work balance at all. Everybody in the warehouse and all the drivers are miserable and everybody has always been afraid that they're not sure if they have a job the next day. Their compensation is terrible. they paid by the route by route my route took 12 to 13,14 hours. if you figured out the pay. I was making it was like $11 and some change an hour. I'm warning you do not work there you will be sorry.
Pros
Cons
No sick days. Pay is terrible.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CalArk. Our community is ready to answer.

CalArk Reviews by Location