Caldera Medical Employee Reviews

Truly amazing group of people!
Operations (Current Employee) –  Agoura Hills, CAOctober 1, 2018
Caldera is in a really unique position; we have a group of amazing, caring people who support one another and love coming to work everyday! I’m very fortunate to have taken that leap of faith to join this company, and I’m so glad I did. The teams are made up of leaders in their fields- talented, capable individuals who work really well together. There isn't one weak link- and that's the truth! Highly recommend you inquire within if you're unhappy or don't feel valued in your current job!
Pros
Great Mission, people care about each other, free food, meaningful work
Cons
We're busy- but we're growing something really important, so a good con!
Caldera Medical - Truly Passionate!
Surgical Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 23, 2018
CEO is very involved, and enjoys working and being a part of every employees progress. Such a great culture, everyone is willing to help out, and answer questions. Job is what you make it! Work hard, and it'll pay off. Couldn't be happier- the products we develop/manufacture will sell themselves! More of a relationship experience, than a job. We are here to support the patient!
Pros
Company is genuinely passionate about improving the quality of life for women!
Cons
Smaller company, a few hiccups with personnel turnover. However, this is nothing to worry about. Turnover is normal, and sometimes necessary.
Grateful to Work at Caldera
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  TexasFebruary 9, 2018
I’m reflecting on what a great year it has been here at Caldera. Really, the last 3 have been a blessing. I’ve said this to people that I am very grateful Caldera took a chance on me. With no work experience, much less sales experience, Caldera really took a gamble. I want to thank management immensely. I really feel I hit the job jackpot getting to sell our wonderful products and working with the best surgeons, who are also great people. This year has had some great changes, my favorite being the leadership. I’m confident 2018 is going to be a great year here at Caldera!
Pros
Management, our surgeons, great products, culture of giving back
Cons
Nothing to squak about
Team/ Family Culture
Confidential (Former Employee) –  Agoura Hills, CAJune 20, 2017
Company culture is great there really is a team/ family feel. It's great to work with such talented and engaged team members. Caldera truly is a great place to work!
Supportive Company!
Office Staff (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 23, 2017
My manager spends a lot of time coaching me and giving me constant encouragement. I felt like people support me and truly care about my success.

As a smaller company people have to wear more than one hat which I actually like since I get to work on a bigger variety of assignments than I would in a larger company.
Pros
Awesome team; nerf gun battles
Cons
Growing so fast that it's hard to keep up
Sales
Sales (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 18, 2017
Mismanaged. Poor Culture. Small company. Recommend only as a strategic move to gain experience in medical device sales as to make yourself more marketable.
"Thrilled to be a part of Caldera Medical!"
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 27, 2017
Caldera Medical offers best-in-class women's health and men's health products. Our CEO has dedicated himself to really listening to physicians and taking their feedback to the next level in developing our products. I cannot emphasize enough how grateful I am for the support I receive from management in helping me achieve success.
Pros
There is a profound level of respect for people here, I feel valued not just as a number or another employee but as an individual.
Cons
Caldera is exponentially growing. As expected, there are things that may take time to be completely ironed out. However, I have full confidence that all challenges will be overcome.
Really happy at Caldera
Office Staff (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 22, 2016
I love all my co-workers. We have fun together at the office and outside of work.

My boss is great to work with and very supportive of me.

Caldera is paying for me take training courses so I can continue to develop my skills.

I feel my ideas are listened to.
Pros
Great employees, fun work environment, free food
Cons
Need to hire more people as we are growing fast
High collaboration, engagement, and learning opportunities
Sr. R&D Engineer (Current Employee) –  Agoura Hills, CANovember 18, 2016
Caldera is a small company so the impact of each individual’s contributions is apparent throughout the organization, meaning that personal accountability is high. Some people thrive in this type of environment, while others find it too daunting.

The company culture and focus on collaborating towards solutions together keeps the level of engagement high. Teams are encouraged to work together rather than acting as individual silos or roadblocks for each other. The work environment is saturated with positivity and “can-do” attitude.

I can't say that the work and coworkers are all lollipops and rainbows 100% of the time, but when workloads crank up, teams are encouraged to collaborate within and across departments to support each other and overcome internal and cross-departmental challenges. Grounding all departments on common goals is often stressed by management and I've found it helps tie everyone's individual efforts into one productive and collective direction.

Management provides opportunity for self-driven projects alongside priority-driven projects. The pay seems fair and comparable to similar positions throughout Southern California and the benefits package is impressive for a small company, so no complaints on that end.
Pros
Focus on teamwork, culture of positivity, focus on common goals, learning opportunities, greater advancement opportunities than large companies
Cons
Asked to perform some job functions outside scope of original job description, not a major con but some may not be used to this
Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  Agoura Hills, CANovember 15, 2016
Current employee in the engineering/manufacturing department, and I love my job and my team. Caldera's a small company, and we're rapidly growing. Everyone works really hard and wears many hats. It's an extremely supportive environment, and there are so many opportunities for growth. The culture is great, and people are passionate about what they do, which is reflected in the quality of our product.
Pros
pretty flexible schedule, support from management and colleagues, opportunity for growth, tight-knit team
Cons
not me personally, but some people may dislike having to juggle multiple projects/roles
A very special culture
National Training Manager (Current Employee) –  ColoradoNovember 15, 2016
Caldera Medical is a wonderfully unique company filled with a special culture focused on professional and industry development. Employees feel a real since of value - your voice is heard and respected.
Pros
Culture, advancement/development, helping men & women
Good company to work for
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles County, CANovember 14, 2016
Having worked at Caldera for a couple of years I am really happy. My boss is very supportive of me and we work well together.
Pros
Great boss, like the people, free food
Cons
Need to hire more people faster
Great Company for Great Employees
Sales Management (Current Employee) –  USAJuly 25, 2016
As someone in sales management who is really happy with their job at Caldera I just recently looked at Indeed for the first time b/c I wanted to see what potential candidates would see as they apply for a job.

I saw several negative reviews that frustrated me as they were clearly written by employees that were not doing their part and were terminated for poor performance so they want to take some revenge and write a bad review.

My experience having worked at Caldera for multiple years is that while far from a perfect company Caldera is a great company to work for. The vast majority of the employees are really hard working and dedicated to working as a team and love working here.

I guess most people who are happy just don't take the time to write a review so I decided to do just that.
Pros
Culture, Advance Opportunities
Cons
Not perfect by any means but no terrible cons
do not apply here
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAMay 18, 2016
unethical company that will do whatever it takes to make a sale, illegal activities and unprofessional upper managers
Run as fast as you can!
Sales (Former Employee) –  Southeast, MidwestFebruary 2, 2016
I would highly recommend running from this company. They are very focused on "culture" while they have little if any. The leadership often directs unethical practices. The interviewing process is unnecessarily extensive. The turnover rate is ridiculous.
Cons
poor benefits, job stability, leadership, support, pay
Developed and cultivated strategic relationships with physicians to increase market share in the state of Utah.
Territory Manager/Sales (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake city, utSeptember 4, 2015

worst part of Caldera was the top leadership.
Pros
Great product
Cons
poor management
Not a good place to work.
Inside Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Agoura Hills, CASeptember 7, 2012
This might have been a good job, but nothing more. No advancement potential and very unethical business practices being condoned by leadership.