Calhoun International, LLC Employee Reviews

2.8
Ratings breakdown
Stay AWAY at all costs!!!!!!
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  USAJanuary 19, 2018
I wish I could give this company negative stars. Unprofessional, disrespectful and favoritism to the max. They are extremely cheap and low ball even the most qualified candidates. HR is so unprofessional and immature. They never accept their mistakes. I wouldn’t recommend this company to anyone. Unless you’re best friends with their “golden” employees, who aren’t necessarily the best educated or qualified or technically able, expect to be treated like you don’t matter and cheated off of many deserving opportunities. They hire from outside and refuse to promote unless you’re a “favorite” no matter how qualified you are or how long you’ve been loyal to the company. And the best was their unwillingness to reimburse for reimbursable things such as local per diem conference costs. Stay away if you can.
Pros
Great Dental Plan
Cons
You are not appreciated AT ALL.
Ok Company to work for
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 10, 2017
Company was great when I was working there, the only two issues I had was they didn't care to keep their employees after our contract ended. Basically used us, then kicked us to the curb when the contract ended, instead of transitioning us to another contract or finding something else for us in advance. The other complain I had, was their health insurance was REDICULOUSLY high, I paid almost $700 a month for just HEALTH insurance for the wife and I. That's not even including our daughter. This was back in 2010 though, so it might have improved since then. Other than that, the job was fairly decent.
Pros
Salary
Cons
High cost health insurance, employee retention
Great workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Macon, GAJanuary 18, 2017
I enjoy my job the customers and Co workers. Very lively store, great energy and great customer value. I love to see my customers satisfied and leaving with a smile on their face.
Pros
Half off meals
Cons
Just not enough pay