Caliber Associates Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Definitely recommend this company.
Office Staff (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 7, 2018
I have been at Caliber just over a year now. It is one of the best environments I have ever worked in. The management team is extremely helpful and patient. I had no prior experience in real estate and I have learned so much about the industry. I thoroughly enjoy working for Caliber and look forward to my future with the company.
Pros
Head broker extremely knowledgeable and always willing to help.
Terrible Experience
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 4, 2017
The company doesn't really have a good reputation with the general public and for good reasons. They don't exactly have a training model to help new agents gain success. You basically have to learn everything yourself and then if something goes wrong face the disappointment from the head broker as if you were a pro at what you are doing. The commission splits are also ridiculous.
Overall a good place to start
Sales Person (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 30, 2016
Is a great place to train and to work if you want to specialize in rentals and love a good race. the ambiance is very competitive
Pros
Great Support from CEO and Office Manager
Cons
No sales and very weak marketing strategies
Excellent support staff and hands on assistance.
Licensed Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 23, 2015
As a new Agent working at Caliber was amazing. I worked directly with the owner of the company for about a month before he allowed me to directly do my own deals. He made sure I went out confident in my job and gave me the knowledge I needed to succeed.

Though very busy the staff always made time to answer all questions. The veteran agents are also amazingly friend and helpful. I would recommend this company to anyone interested in starting in real estate.
Pros
company parties, no desk fees, leads, staff support, great management
Cons
no benefits, no salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caliber Associates. Our community is ready to answer.

Caliber Associates Reviews by Location