Caliber Collision Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Decent pay
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAJuly 16, 2018
The pay is decent but if you have a family, I would find a career that pays more. Management is poor and shady and Regional Managers are incompetent. Minorities may feel out of place due the all of upper management being part of the "good ole boys club" aka racists white males over the age of 40
good work
Porter/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 16, 2018
my experience with caliber collision was good for the most part. the pay was ok but the work was easy and sometimes stressful, but still good. the team I was working with was good and respectful...…
Pros
good team, good work and experiance.
Cons
driving to areas im not familiar with.
relaxed
Manchaca - Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 16, 2018
it was nice meeting new customers, employees will help you and management can help steer you in the direction needed for success and they are always engaging employees
my review
Auto body Technician-Helper (Current Employee) –  Falls Church, VAJuly 13, 2018
Been working for this company since January, and my honest opinion is from the bad to the good things. Bad things-Very Low Pay, long hours, very physical job. Good things-Very Good Benefit plans, Great Management team, Good working environment, Huge chain worldwide, able to relocate if needed. My recommendation would be to raise the pay increase, especially in areas were cost of living is high. or to make workers who are working commission to change into salary.
Awesome place to work!
Auto Detailer (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 11, 2018
By far one of the best places to work for in Florida!! If I didn’t have a family emergency to take care of, I would still be working at Caliber! Definitely recommend if you have the opportunity to work for them!
Production
BODY TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Thornton, COJuly 9, 2018
Work is not handed out to techs fairly or appropriately and concerns were not taken seriously. Technicians stand around half of the day and are not able to make a check
Its all about the money....
Service Advisor/Writer (Former Employee) –  Folsom, CAJuly 5, 2018
Not the customer and certainly not the employee. Management was inept and had no support from regionals. Techs are not held to any real standard except “was the customer happy?” Quality of the repairs rarely mattered. Office staff had increasing responsibilities due to upper management not wanting to hire a front desk position in order to save money. What company doesnt want someone at the front desk?
Good job
Parts Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJuly 4, 2018
Wish they could hire me back
a good place to work
Giving you a chance to move up
Good hrs
Good pay
Kind of a stressful job
Want to work there again
Pros
30 min lunch is good
Cons
Short breaks
Abandoned
SERVICE ADVISOR (Former Employee) –  FloridaJune 28, 2018
Upper management ran it's own show, very little recourse when the was an issue. It was like the corporate office forgot about us or nothing ever made it to them.
Pros
trainers
Cons
management
I would never work for this company again
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 28, 2018
Caliber is a huge company. That’s great at first, but then after a few weeks you begin to understand that they need some serious tweaking to thier day to day procedures. As an advisor, there is way to much on your plate for what your getting paid. The vehicle intake process is absolutely rediculous. May take you 1-2 hours to process a vehicle. The process to close a file so you can get paid is even worse. Unbelievable hairbrained, convoluted, tedious process to close a file.
Pros
Big company, good benefits
Cons
Everything!! Low pay, long hours, heavy workload, shady management

Want to know more about Caliber Collision?

Ask a question
to many politics
Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  North TexasJune 26, 2018
very fast paced, decent company to work for, but its quick growth kind of left the employees behind. there are a lot of good managers at this company, but there a lot of politics to navigate, which is the hardest part of the job. i loved the team building aspect and mentoring aspects of the job. i did learn quite a bit while there
Pros
Learning Opportunities
Cons
Politics
Porter (Former Employee) –  Falls Church, VAJune 24, 2018
Caliber is a quick paced work environment with friendly staff. The Falls Church location is conveniently located off Rte. 7 (Leesburg Pike) with public transportation options.
Pros
Quick paced, conveniently located, public transpo accessible
Cons
None that I can think of
Painter Helper (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAJune 19, 2018
The 1st manager didn't have Manners to treat with the People .didn't treat the workers fairly He always blame on the people without knowing the truth
Body shop
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 18, 2018
Face pace body shop life. Tons of hours and tons of problem solving and customer service. It’s a great day when a customer appreciates the hard work you put into making their cars back to the way it was
Fast paced environment keeps you busy
Auto Body Technician Apprentice (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 5, 2018
Overall experience was good very well equipped shop lots of tools good people to work with very good benefits. Lots of work to keep you busy. Very good atmosphere overall
Pros
Very well equipped shop
Cons
A little unorganized
laid back and fun place
Parts Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 5, 2018
Caliber is very laid back place to work, pay is decent. just because you have the same job as someone else they may get paid more than you even when you both do the same job.
Wonderful
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Cape Coral, FLJune 2, 2018
Wonderful wonderful wonderful place to work, very busy very consistent, We work from 7 AM to 6 PM Monday through Friday on Saturdays From 8 AM to noon... management very fair and my cold one coworkers are highly experienced.
Pros
Breaks
Cons
Hours
A great place to advance
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENATIVE (Former Employee) –  Bryan, TXJune 1, 2018
I had a great time with the company while I was there. Regretfully I had some family issues come up and had to move back home. Caliber is the largest collision repair center in the US and treats their employees with the utmost respect. If you have a chance to join their team then take it.
Go to work, pwrform job duties rp my fullest and gp home
Auto Body Technician (Current Employee) –  Purcellville, VAMay 31, 2018
Caliber is an ok place to work. I'm ready for a career change. It is hard labor work, a lot of bending and moving. Welding is also a part of job, and customer satisfaction. The job requires a lot of fine detail, that I can perform God's on a daily basis
Poor management
Estimator (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAMay 24, 2018
Bad Center Managers, never at the shop, or would disappear of the lot, when we needed him. Blamed everyone else for shops failure, upper management just as bad