Caliber Collision Employee Reviews

estimator
ESTIMATOR (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COFebruary 16, 2019
Required to do an excessive amount of work within the planned work day, which hardly ever is an eight hour day , closer to twelve.
Stressful due to customer wants/desires and the company requirements which either one most times is hard to fulfill.
Honest pay for honest work
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Burke, VAFebruary 3, 2019
If you like to work hard and be honed come here and work if not turn right back where you came from because this place ain't for you. You will work hard and long hours and maybe do extra work but it all pays off
Learned new things
Parts Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cathedral City, CAJanuary 31, 2019
Learned a lot of new things about ordering and returning parts needed in the collision repair buisness, enjoyed working with vendors and technicians each day
Pros
learned alot
Cons
stressful at times
Don't do it
Body Technician (Former Employee) –  jacksonville floridaJanuary 30, 2019
all depends on the boss that comes in that day. shop manager was great ..all the rest ONLY care about there own pay.and making the numbers..when you have a manager tell you you can ask me or talk to , you can, but im not going to listen or care.That shocked me ..a week later I made a great choice and left..best choice I ever made....I HIGHLY RECAMEND NOT WORKING THERE..jax fla.
Pros
benifits weer good
Cons
Bad managment
They do not care about employees
Center Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 30, 2019
They simply do not care about their people. They will promise you the moon and stars while interviewing. But then expect you to not see your families and work crazy hours. They tell you they are not open Saturdays, then tell the managers they have to tell their staff it is mandatory if they are not hitting certain sales numbers.

You are either open or you are not. Micromanaging DOES NOT WORK.
Pros
Cannot think of any
Cons
Upper management does not care.
fast paced
Auto Body Technician (Former Employee) –  Fountain Valley, CAJanuary 25, 2019
extremely high pressure ,demanding, lean estimates, very political environment, good job training, supportive coworkers, old shop equipment , poor office management
Pros
lots of locations
Cons
extremely high pressure
hard and fast working corporation but i love a challange
Assistant Technician (Former Employee) –  Moreno Valley, CAJanuary 24, 2019
fast-paced and stressful I learned a lot of responsibility when it came to putting back cars together. It was always be wide awake at what you're doing because you're dealing with cars that people drive could not slack and maybe do this or that everything is a must because if you didn't care you would put peoples lives in danger. You're constantly being pushed to get certain cars out for the week and making sure all parts for the car are well organized and that your work area is professional. It was never a dull day at work it was always working hard and kept pushing.
Pros
paid vacation time and sick days
Cons
none really
Best job ever!
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZJanuary 20, 2019
Great work enviroment! Everyone was awesome to work with. I really enjoyed what I did for the company, and felt a part of a great team. I love you team Mesa - Gateway!
Mangmnet
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  miamiJanuary 19, 2019
This body shop was a good place to work in but management wasn't so good. the pay wasn't good. the staff were awesome. they nice people. They had no days off pay.
Great friend to me let me tire to be something new.
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TXJanuary 18, 2019
Started at this blind, because I knew cars and how to build and fix them, so was giving a chase to shine and the computer work slowed me down. The computer program how it was written very hard to pick up when the jobs out in the shop needed to get done.
Pros
The people you worked with and working on cars to make them look awesome.
Cons
Computer work and long hours and Saturdays.
The caliber off I10 has a horrendous manager
Painter (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 16, 2019
Problems in the workplace and he let's the other employees deal with it, plays favorites with the painter who has been there many years even when the other painter made same and in many cases more revenue for the company.
Cons
Bad management
Stressful
Shop Helper (Current Employee) –  McKinney, TXJanuary 16, 2019
Their some great people who work here that make work fun. But the management and company sucks. All they care about is themselves and their income. They force you to do all the work but dont get appreciated with raises or bonues.
Pros
Weekends, weekly pay
Cons
Management, Pay
Regional manager is the main problem
Auto Body Technician (Current Employee) –  DFW, TXJanuary 16, 2019
Is a good place to work all my coworkers were friendly and wiling to help you out when you need it the main problem is the regional manager he doesn’t schedule enough work and hired more people.
Pros
Good salary and benefits
Cons
Poor management
N/a
Body man helper (Former Employee) –  Santa Clarita, CAJanuary 15, 2019
The manager was very disrespectful to me and to other workers. I don't believe I deserved to be disrespected since I always did my job and respected others.
Great place to work at
Automotive Technician Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CAJanuary 11, 2019
Loved working here as it was also my first job. It was fun and my first manager was awesome but after he left to open his own business the new manager was definetaly a step down. Eventually had to leave as it created a toxic worked environment. He has since left and a former co- worker is now manager and from what I’ve heated has made it much better
Pros
Positive work environment
Cons
Short breaks, hardly any parking
Work
Parts Coordinator (Current Employee) –  McKinney, TXJanuary 11, 2019
order/receive parts, distribute parts, return damaged, order body/paint supplies, order clips, fix AR/AP issues, address parts issues for body techs..
fun
prep painter (Former Employee) –  Rosenberg, TXJanuary 4, 2019
good environment steady work good pay an nice people maybe should not hire to mmany family member but the paint product was good an the equipment waas all provided
Changed our shop from hourly to flat rate,since alot of guys havent work flat rate it was stressful
Auto painter (Former Employee) –  Feasterville, PAJanuary 3, 2019
After they were in our shop they cut my job slashed my salary then told us that they wouldn't guarentee they would have work.Everything revolves around their investers
Pros
They had good beninfits
Cons
Cut salarys, work more hours to make for it, no work guarentee
ok
Service advisor (Current Employee) –  Henderson, NVJanuary 3, 2019
job was fun and great learning experience the industry is hard needs supporting case to make money had that at times up untill the end when higher up tried to change everythiing
Excellent company to work for.
Auto Damage Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Taylors, SCDecember 30, 2018
Work starts at 7 am and finishes at 6 pm, so the days are long. Fast paced and plenty of work to accomplish every day to successfully move each car through the repair process. Must deal with customers, suppliers, technicians, management and their policies and procedures and insurance companies and their policies. Must be positive, flexible and have a lot of specific knowledge. Continually learning and improving daily and thinking ahead for the next several days. Hardest part of the job is getting it all done perfectly and occasionally dealing with a miserable person and trying to make them a happy customer. Best part of the job is the comradarie of the team and satisfaction when each job is done and the customer leaves happy.
Pros
Co-workers. Job security. Good pay . Learning every day.
Cons
Long hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caliber Collision. Our community is ready to answer.