Caliber Collision Employee Reviews

Used and Abused.
Parts Manager (Former Employee) –  Sterling, VAApril 17, 2018
In my opinion this company will use any means they can to get the most out of you while stringing you along be it promising raises, promotions etc. If you don't get it in writing it's a false promise. The only path to advancement I saw during my employment with Caliber is being friendly on a personal level with management will get you where you want to be.
Pros
It's a job with decent pay
Cons
good ole' boys club, no ongoing or cross training, poor management
Fast paced but still fun
Office Administrator/Payroll Personnel (Former Employee) –  Duncanville, TXApril 16, 2018
I worked long hours at Caliber but it was never a dull moment. Time went by fast and I was surrounded with great people that treated you like family. The work load was busy during business hours but at the end of the day, it slowed down so had plenty of time to catch up.
Pros
free lunches when we met a monthly goal
Cons
hard to take time off
Productive with growth but unprofessional
Detailer/Parts coordinator/Customer Service Consul (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 15, 2018
Was put in a position where i had no choice but to quit due to the environment allowed by management and HR.
Was harassed and nothing was done to fix anything. Employees in the office gossiped and harassed customers both while customers were in the office and while customers were exiting as if they wanted the customer to hear.
Unprofessional and ALLOWED by management and HR.
Company preaches belief in a company united as "Family", they know nothing of what family really means. You dont treat family the way they treat and manipulate employees.
Pros
Flexible time off
Cons
Pay
Great place to work and grow
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 12, 2018
I started at Caliber Collision 2 1/2 years ago after working at another MSO. It took me a few months to realize that the leadership at Caliber does indeed want you to succeed and will always be willing to help you develop and grow, something I was not used to. There is not a better collision operation in the industry to be a part of then Caliber and If you are looking to work with a truly professional organization, don't hesitate to be a part of this amazing team.
Pros
Great Leadership, Competitive pay, good benefits and a very positive environment
Cons
None at this time
it is a fast paced fun place to work
Center Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMApril 12, 2018
A good place to work with good management. Expanding at a very rapid rate. Benefits are expensive but that is true of all benefits packages at most companies after they were "fixed" a few years ago.
Great Place to make a great living. Culture and Vision are a great thing at Caliber
Center Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 12, 2018
I strive to be better daily while working for Caliber collision. This is a great place to work as log as you have great supporters on your team. Leadership is great and always striving to better this Company.
Grueling Hours, No Team Work & the Worst Job I’ve ever encountered
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLMarch 31, 2018
Work day was from 7 to 5 or 8 to 6 Monday through Friday and most Saturdays to complete the job tasks. Very demanding, stressful work day which I found little or no support consistently. If any of your teammates did not perform well, it had too much of an impact on my work day and opportunity for success and advancement. I had zero support from any chain of management above me whom seemed to be protecting each other due to lack of their own performance. In summary I was sadly disappointed in my experience with a company that I believed I would make a career and retire. Hopefully, it was just the area I was in but the experience was so poor and seemed to go unrecognized as the turnover of employees was astounding!!
Pros
Benefits, Advancement Opportunities, Ability to Relocate
Cons
Work/Life Balance, Stressful, Demanding
about caiber
Office Manager and CSR (Current Employee) –  Snellville, GAMarch 27, 2018
not really different then any other collision. they pile work on you and you should know what your doing with no questions asked. if you need help with something its like by the grace of job for someone to help.
Fast paced rapidly growing industry
Vice President Operations (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 26, 2018
Typical work day includes overseeing operations across the spectrum. Learned how to deal with change environment as well as how to strategically plan for growth. Culture of teammates first is well thought however not always lived. Hardest part of job was the hours and 95% travel involved. Most enjoyable part was watching the team grow into diverse leaders and bringing out more in them than they thought possible.
Competitive Work Environment
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 23, 2018
Morning meetings, update customer for repair guidelines, checked in vehicles and set expectations, self order parts for repairs, over look repair process, update information through ccc.
Great employees and family enviornment
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, VAMarch 20, 2018
The company is very team focused and supportive of one another. The work enviornment is flexible as long as you fulfill your responsibilities and provide the best customer service possible.
Pros
Free lunches sometimes, very friendly
Not a good place to work with
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Duncanville, TXMarch 19, 2018
For the most part there is to may rules and guide lines that come with the job that not one the floor follow up on, it's always a he said she said problem and the only one countable for at the end of the day is the estimator.
Great company to work for
PARTS COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Glen Burnie, MDMarch 19, 2018
Busy when business is rolling, management can get a bit overwhelmed just like and other job. Hardest part of the job is running out of things to do around the shop.
fun place
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Upper Marlboro, MD 20772March 18, 2018
good company to work for, needs better pay for customer service reps. The company is very chill and laid back. Its a fun fast pace environment. Always cooking out and doing fun things with the company.
Pros
lunches
Cons
employees
okay
Body Shop Estimator (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 14, 2018
Each day was the same in terms of expectations. No incentives to reach company or personal goals. No team efforts were encouraged. No goals outlined for members.
good shop to work for
Automotive Refinishing Tech (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAMarch 8, 2018
A very productive high volume shop that kept growing, was a fun place to work. everybody from the office staff to the estimators and all the techs a great bunch of people. when we made our monthly goal they bought the shop lunch
An alright place to work
Center Manager (Current Employee) –  San Carlos, CAMarch 6, 2018
Needs to improve management and training programs. I have had a good experience with the caliber team but hoping the improve management and a better training program for people with a future.
nepotism
Service Advisor - Part's Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 5, 2018
its hard to compete with family is involved as much as it was allowed at the time very hard to keep your position. Let alone not knowing if you were next to be fired i do miss working there just wished it were different.
Pros
the people working there
Cons
hardly a chance to eat lunch always on the go.
Ok environment
Quality Control Manager (Former Employee) –  Doral, FL 33178March 1, 2018
The corporate feel for this company is completely negative for the employee, they treat people like a number and does not care much but growing the franchise at whatever the cost is.
Not for the faint-hearted
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orange County, CAMarch 1, 2018
Office/Shop environment, managers, and advancement opportunities are excellent, but the work is thorough and fast-paced, and, due to the mass of customers, some with very bad attitudes, extremely stressful. But if you can handle that (as so many of my ex-coworkers have, with a smile), then this company can offer you many great opportunities for your future.
Pros
Free lunches when business meets plan, celebrations for birthdays/holidays, great/plentiful advancement opportunities, healthcare, friendly/relaxed collegue relationships
Cons
very fast-paced, strenuous work, especially for those who do not work well under pressure, the bad customers are so awful that it make you feel like all of the customers are bad, when really, most of them are nice people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caliber Collision. Our community is ready to answer.