Caliber Collision Employee Review

View all Caliber Collision reviews

Challenging but enjoyable and rewarding workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COMarch 11, 2014
On a daily basis, I was responsible for scheduling estimate appointments, greeting customers and answering phones, keeping the lobby clean and ensuring customer comfort items were stocked. I also organized and filed customer folders and invoices, input checks into estimating program, and assisted service advisors with updating their customers. While working here, I learned to schedule appointments and how to operate a multi-line phone system, as well as how to prioritize tasks. The hardest part of the job was staying on top of tasks when the office was really busy. The most enjoyable part of the job was when customers would pick up their vehicles and they were happy with the work we did on them. My co-workers and the management made the job enjoyable and fun, while still maintaining a professional work environment. However, sometimes it felt like my co-workers and I were being baby-sat and that management didn't trust us to do our jobs right.

Other Caliber Collision Employee Reviews

Used and Abused.
Parts Manager (Former Employee) –  Sterling, VAApril 17, 2018
In my opinion this company will use any means they can to get the most out of you while stringing you along be it promising raises, promotions etc. If you don't get it in writing it's a false promise. The only path to advancement I saw during my employment with Caliber is being friendly on a personal level with management will get you where you want to be.
Pros
It's a job with decent pay
Cons
good ole' boys club, no ongoing or cross training, poor management
Fast paced but still fun
Office Administrator/Payroll Personnel (Former Employee) –  Duncanville, TXApril 16, 2018
I worked long hours at Caliber but it was never a dull moment. Time went by fast and I was surrounded with great people that treated you like family. The work load was busy during business hours but at the end of the day, it slowed down so had plenty of time to catch up.
Pros
free lunches when we met a monthly goal
Cons
hard to take time off

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caliber Collision. Our community is ready to answer.